Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ice Breaker
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Ice Breaker
10-26-2009 1:05 PM

Good day

Does anyone have any experience with this product?

Thanks in advance.
10-26-2009 1:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Ice Breaker
10-26-2009 1:21 PM

(10-26-2009 1:05 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Good day

Does anyone have any experience with this product?

Thanks in advance.

Friendly FYI, it's easier for us to respond when we know exactly what you're talking about. Is this the product?
I have never tried it myself, but the site indicates that the ingredients are:
Androstenone
Androstanone
Androsterone
Alpha-Androstenol
Beta-Androstenol
Dehydroisoandrosterone
Epoxyestratrienol
Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone
Oxytocin Analog

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Certainly more than a casual icebreaker. Are you considering trying this product out? What are you looking for?

If you share more information with us, we can share more information with you. So, help me help you. Smile

As an aside, JVKohl might have something to say regarding their claims of VNO usage. P
I'll be honest, their marketing makes me very wary.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2009 1:23 PM by Phya.)
10-26-2009 1:21 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

10-26-2009 1:34 PM

(10-26-2009 1:21 PM)Phya Wrote:  Friendly FYI, it's easier for us to respond when we know exactly what you're talking about. Is this the product?
I have never tried it myself, but the site indicates that the ingredients are:
Androstenone
Androstanone
Androsterone
Alpha-Androstenol
Beta-Androstenol
Dehydroisoandrosterone
Epoxyestratrienol
Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone
Oxytocin Analog

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Certainly more than a casual icebreaker. Are you considering trying this product out? What are you looking for?

If you share more information with us, we can share more information with you. So, help me help you. Smile

As an aside, JVKohl might have something to say regarding their claims of VNO usage. P
I'll be honest, their marketing makes me very wary.

Thanks for getting back so soon.

That's exactly the product. I did purchase some and it's my first experience with pheromones.

I'm 46 , professional geophysicist and work for a major oil company. Generally I would like to appear more attractive and confident.

This product does affect my mood. Women are more chatty. I was at a club on the weekend and this woman came up and was dancing about 2 feet away from me. Was a busy place and we were standing at a table by the dancefloor.

I talked to her for just a minuite, she was Spanish and I jokingly said I want her to be my Spanish girlfreind. She left for the washroom, came back and insited I take her # and call her anytime. Then she began to leave, partway down the stairs out, turned around , came back to me and shook my hand, so I kissed her on the cheek.

yikes!

I'll have to do more research. This has alot of stuff and I don't know what they do. I ordered some simpler products like A314 IS IH IO and experiment with those.

What would this be analogous to the combination of mixes you use?

Also, too many guys are looking at my crotch now. To flirty for my taste so there is a draw back. Is this stuff safe at work?
10-26-2009 1:34 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2009 4:11 PM

(10-26-2009 1:34 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Thanks for getting back so soon.
That's exactly the product. I did purchase some and it's my first experience with pheromones.
I'm 46 , professional geophysicist and work for a major oil company. Generally I would like to appear more attractive and confident.

No problem Smile

(10-26-2009 1:34 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  This product does affect my mood. Women are more chatty. I was at a club on the weekend and this woman came up and was dancing about 2 feet away from me. Was a busy place and we were standing at a table by the dancefloor.

I talked to her for just a minuite, she was Spanish and I jokingly said I want her to be my Spanish girlfreind. She left for the washroom, came back and insited I take her # and call her anytime. Then she began to leave, partway down the stairs out, turned around , came back to me and shook my hand, so I kissed her on the cheek.

Hey, it sounds like you're already having a good time with it. At least we know it does actually contain pheromones.

(10-26-2009 1:34 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I'll have to do more research. This has alot of stuff and I don't know what they do. I ordered some simpler products like A314 IS IH IO and experiment with those.
What would this be analogous to the combination of mixes you use?
Also, too many guys are looking at my crotch now. To flirty for my taste so there is a draw back. Is this stuff safe at work?

I'm not familiar with all of the components, just androstenone, androsterone, alpha-androstenol, and beta-androstenol. A314 is a blend of many pheromones, IS is a good product, unfortunately, I am unable to tell you exactly what is in it.

Instant Honesty is approximately a 70/30 mix of beta-androstenol and alpha-androstenol while Instant Openness is a 70/30 mix of alpha-androstenol and beta-androstenol. I'm unsure on the exact ratio, maybe someone else can chime in. Tisha?

If I had to form an opinion, I would say that it'd be a combination of IO, IH, and A314. But A314 may contain other pheromones, and the ratios of androstenone, and androsterone might not be the same. The only thing in common, really, is the presence of both -none and -Androsterone.

It should be safe at work, though you may want to consider lowering the dosage. What dosage were you wearing anyway? Is it distributed in drops, wipes, sprays?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-26-2009 4:11 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

10-26-2009 4:41 PM

Thanks

It comes in a spray bottle. I usually use 3 sprays on my clothes.

I'll start using it on body though.

I'll mix up the A314 alternately with IH IS IO see what happens.
10-26-2009 4:41 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2009 4:47 PM

Yeah, the best advice I can give you is to take the time to learn each product on its own. Like learning how to cook, the best cooks are the ones that understand the individual ingredients, not just the recipe. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

-Steve Jobs
10-26-2009 4:47 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2009 5:42 PM

Hi Fishdude, welcome! Hope you'll post up in the intro section. I could be mistaken but I think there were two competing products called Icebreaker at one time. This one (?) was considered legit but the other one was questionable. Perhaps somebody else has better info than I do, as I never tried either, just remember reading about both products having the same name. Nice report!

The Androstenone Discussion
10-26-2009 5:42 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

10-26-2009 7:49 PM

Chris used to sell a product called Icebreaker on his defunct pharacom site. I wonder if this is the same product? His Aquagen was kinda decent but things went to hell in a hand basket shortly after Icebreaker debuted. HAven't heard much since.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
10-26-2009 7:49 PM
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-26-2009 8:06 PM

(10-26-2009 4:47 PM)Phya Wrote:  ..... IS is a good product, unfortunately, I am unable to tell you exactly what is in it.

Isn't IS mostly TAA with a little TAF added for longevity and steering? (although those are Androtics' names for them)
10-26-2009 8:06 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2009 10:30 PM

(10-26-2009 8:06 PM)LaPew Wrote:  Isn't IS mostly TAA with a little TAF added for longevity and steering? (although those are Androtics' names for them)

Wow, my msg didn't make it, but the quote did. Yes, LaPew, that's what IS is composed of, but we don't know what molecules TAA and TAF are, hence the reason why I said we don't know what's in them.

-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2009 10:35 PM by Phya.)
10-26-2009 10:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Powerful ice breaker for my Alpha 7 ? X-OR 1 1,854 02-08-2013 2:49 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro