Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ISO E Super Dosage
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

ISO E Super Dosage
11-19-2017 1:33 PM

Hey!

I ordered ISO E super from Cinis Labs to improve the range of my pheromones because I always have to be very close when I use Swoon oder Chamber 36.

I read that adding min 10 drops/10ml is a good starting point so I added 15 drops to my 10ml swoon and 10 to my 5ml chamber 36 and to be honest, I haven't seen any difference at all. I tested each for about 2 weeks and I can't really see the difference with ISO e or without.

You guys have any recommondations? Maybe adding more would do the trick?
Did anyone already add ISO E to c36 and wanna tell his experiences?
Thank you! Smile
11-19-2017 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ISO E Super Dosage
11-19-2017 2:17 PM

Random:

Looking back at all your posts, it seems like you have tried multiple brands and products,
And that you say nothing works for you even close up. You never make any posts which at least describe what you see happening so that other members may offer suggestions. Then you try iso e ? Iso e is only meant to increase range, not make something work which isnt working up close. If you are not even getting any self effects or seeing any difference in your close up interactions, iso e will not solve that.
With all good intent, my suggestion is for you to return the products or if past return period, offer them up for sale so that you dont spend more money and become further frustrated with something that is not producing the results you expect.
11-19-2017 2:17 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-19-2017 2:18 PM

What's your dosage of said mones? And where did you apply?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
11-19-2017 2:18 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2017 3:53 PM

(11-19-2017 2:17 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Random:

Looking back at all your posts, it seems like you have tried multiple brands and products,
And that you say nothing works for you even close up. You never make any posts which at least describe what you see happening so that other members may offer suggestions. Then you try iso e ? Iso e is only meant to increase range, not make something work which isnt working up close. If you are not even getting any self effects or seeing any difference in your close up interactions, iso e will not solve that.
With all good intent, my suggestion is for you to return the products or if past return period, offer them up for sale so that you dont spend more money and become further frustrated with something that is not producing the results you expect.

Hey!
a lot of things changed and my posts are 5 months ago.
Mones are working for me perfectly but only when I'm very close to the person.

I use 3 drops swoon and 12 inches of c36 but ISO E doesn't change anything.

Most of the time I apply them on my Adam's apple
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 4:39 PM by Randomguy.)
11-19-2017 3:53 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-19-2017 4:47 PM

The amount of Iso E Super u've used, may or may not be too much.

Remember, too much ain't always too good. U gotta find the sweet spot. Kinda like an engine. Too much engine oil CAN blow up the engine. Just as too little engine oil could do the same.

Now that u've already done it, me humble suggestion is to add a smidge of Alchohol. Either perfumers Alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol.

Again, even thought it's tempting to do so, don't go crazy with the alcohol. And also, don't use vodka. Vodka, ain't 100% alcohol or close to 100 %. It's only 40 % max. Try to get perfumers alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol.

Be patient. Smile go with 2 3 drops at a time. Keeping track of it on a sticker label or something. I've been playing with mones for almost a dacade and I STILL can't get the Alcohol ratio right in me heart throb Alcohol spray.

Also, aging is important too IMHO. If ya blend it and apply right on the spot, it may give u unwanted results. So age it for about a week while shaking the tightly closed bottle here and there. By keeping it in a cool dark dry place.

Also, ur skin condition plays a massive part. If ur skin is too dry, it's a negatory. If ur skin is too oily, again it's a negatory. Think of the engine example again. U gotta make it right exactly at the sweet spot to get it to work at optimum conditions.

Hope this helps and hope we'll see u reporting how awsome these products're.

Swoon amd C36 r 2 of me FAVORITE products. I really hope u'll see what I see from them 2.

Good luck. Smile
11-19-2017 4:47 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2017 5:01 PM

Thanks for your awesome reply!
I'll try to make notes next time to see how much I've already used and what experiences I got from the dosage.

I can definitly see what effects c36 and swoon have on people but, as I already mentioned, only when I'm very close to them.
I also want to share my experiences and I hope that I'll manage to improve the range of my pheromones but it's kinda hard to share my experiences because I'm from Germany so it's not easy to describe a day with mones.
11-19-2017 5:01 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-19-2017 5:06 PM

(11-19-2017 5:01 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  Thanks for your awesome reply!
I'll try to make notes next time to see how much I've already used and what experiences I got from the dosage.

I can definitly see what effects c36 and swoon have on people but, as I already mentioned, only when I'm very close to them.
I also want to share my experiences and I hope that I'll manage to improve the range of my pheromones but it's kinda hard to share my experiences because I'm from Germany so it's not easy to describe a day with mones.

How's ur skin condition? As it's November I know that Germany is cold at this time'a year. Try putting a smidge of Moisturizer all over ur skin and then wait for about 10 minutes and then put the mones on top. Credit to Snoop amd Mars for teaching me that technique. It works for me when it's cold here in Brisbane. Try that. Am assuming it's ur skin condition.

Again it's the sweet spot u need to find out. Too much moisturizer amd the mones won't fly off. Too little and u won't see much again. U need to find the right balance. Amd then the mones will do the rest.

Good luck. Smile
11-19-2017 5:06 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2017 8:34 PM

Thanks will try this.
To be honest, I still have many questions about mones and I still don't get it how to make them work everytime. There is sooo much to consider.
For example:
- mones work different on different application points because of the temperature and so on
- it also depends on the weather and the temperature which btw change every day
- probably also depends on the cologne you're using, makes diffusion easier or harder
- how much of your cologne you're using
- your skin plays an important role and it changes every day
- your own pheromones are important and also change every day
- they even work different when I first put the cologne, then the mones or first the mones and then the cologne.

How should it be possible to find a sweet spot? There are definitly too many things that it depends on.
11-19-2017 8:34 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-19-2017 8:37 PM

(11-19-2017 8:34 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  How should it be possible to find a sweet spot? There are definitly too many things that it depends on.

Lol. With time and trial amd error method, u'll figure it out. U'll see. Smile
11-19-2017 8:37 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2017 8:52 PM

(11-19-2017 8:37 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Lol. With time and trial amd error method, u'll figure it out. U'll see. Smile

Alright I'll trust you! Big Grin

You know, at the beginning I thought that mones don't work but then there were moments when I thought "Holy shit, did that really just happen?" . And even now I get these moments but they are not consistent. One day they work, another day they don't work and sometimes it even seems like they're destroying my day and this just happens when I'm only using 1 mone.
Using the same mone with the same dosage but still getting different responses every day just seems to me like it's nearly impossible to make them work perfectly.

Hope you'll understand my shitty english Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 5:45 AM by Randomguy.)
11-19-2017 8:52 PM

Share This Thread