Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPI red
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 177
Thanks received:
341 thanks in 164 posts

IMPI red
06-01-2013 9:15 AM

I bought two bottles of IMPI red last summer after reading multiple reports about it's awesomeness, mostly I was convinced by Pagodeiro's tales.
Never got around to try it at first, I shunned the stuff because some said you need to be indoors, some said that IMPI needs heat to work and some said that the effects only last for a few hours.

Well, the only thing I can't surely deny is the heat because I've only worn it in pretty hot surroundings. I do know that it works outdoors and I know that it works for +7 hours or so. Can't tell exactly how long because I took a shower after that time period but it only seemed to get better and better until then.
I've only used this thing on three occasions but I'm gonna make sure to never run out of it because it is the best damn product I've ever had next to the HAX oils.

First time I used it was on a trip I took with a female friend. I've known her for about 20 years but we've always been just friends. We went on a cruise and the first night on the boat I wore the HAX oils at first. Those always work well but we soon went to the spa and after that I decided to try IMPI.
God damn...I soon knew that I wouldn't be wearing that around this friend of mine again. She was obviously falling in love with me that night. I'm not sure if it would be a bad thing but until I know in my heart it's going to be a good thing, I don't want to start anything with her and risk to ruin our friendship. I went back to HAX for the remainder of our trip and while that combo is so fucking good, it doesn't instill that "can't help falling in love with you" into her. The funny thing with the HAX mix was that we became the king and queen of the ship. So many men tried to "steal" her from me. They backed away as soon as I looked at them but whenever I was just a few feet from her they were on her like fucking flies. She enjoyed the attention of course and we were both amused. She doesn't know about the mones so she just thought that we were the shit.

Back to IMPI: I used it to a horse race event lately. Outdoors, of course and it was a very hot day.
It gave some absurd rock star aura. Since I wore shades I could see people staring when they thought I wasn't looking. Sick shit, I tell you. I lost on a horse while some other dude behind me won. He stood on his chair and started cheering and I turned around and yelled "SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!". i then saw that I was surrounded by his party. The atmosphere was pretty frosty for a while but then they mumbled that it certainly is better to sit down and be quiet than make a scene out of winning like that. I was ashamed for my own behaviour and apologised.Then everyone was very friendly.

The effects only got stronger with time and finally when I got out of the shitter there was a guy outside with a black eye. He was talking to some security guards and out of sheer curiosity I looked at him for quite a while, just wondering to myself whatever had happened. He stared at me, fell silent and then told the guards that he didn't know who had hit him. I thought that "Oh, shit, know he got into his head that I've done it".
And very much so, after a while he showed up with a couple of other guys who truly looked badass. They squared up right beside my table and I thought I'd better explain that I had nothing to do with this shit but as soon as I turned to them, they vanished. they probably still to this day think that I gave one of them that shiner but feel that rather just one than one to each and all.

AD often talk about the James Bond effect and apply it to Ammo or A314, but the cab driver was in awe at everything I said and did and actually referred to me as James Bond when me and my friends headed away from there.

The self effects I get from IMPI are the strongest I've ever had. I become empathetic. I am a sympathetic guy by nature toward people I like but often don't give a shit about strangers. With IMPI I get even more caring for the people I know but I even truly care about others around me. Still not in any meek, submissive way but just like a...benevolent dictator and others seem to view me in that very position. Crazy respect but still without intimidation until they themselves feel that they are out of line.

Whoever hasn't yet tried this, do yourselves a favour and buy a bottle of IMPI red this summer.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 9:23 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
06-01-2013 9:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, KIMBA, thundr, CanadianGuy45, D_Darko

alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
456 thanks in 266 posts

RE: IMPI red
06-01-2013 9:49 AM

Wait a month or so to buy impi so you get the "classic red accent" Bruce said they will be giving impi red its proper due with its own bottle possibly andante a new name and new relaunch due to the great response from forum members. Also I started an impi red dot testing thread in the product reviews section so feel free to
Post there so that we don't end up with too many overlapping impi threads. That is of course if you choose to. The moderatora prefer this to keep the forum uncluttered. Or upu can post here if it floats your boat. I in no position to tell people how to post but just suggesting.

Great report. Reps

If she bites you did it right.
06-01-2013 9:49 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA, Jolly Jumper
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
341 thanks in 164 posts

06-01-2013 10:19 AM

Thanks for the advice. Surely could've, should've and would've posted in another existing thread but somehow didn't think of it right now. Smile

What do you mean with waiting a month for classic red dot? Is there no Impi red available at all right now or is there one but it's not the same as before? I still have about half of the first bottle left and another waiting, so I'm in no hurry to buy but I sure want the very same stuff I have now when I re-supply.
06-01-2013 10:19 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
456 thanks in 266 posts

06-01-2013 10:30 AM

(06-01-2013 10:19 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Thanks for the advice. Surely could've, should've and would've posted in another existing thread but somehow didn't think of it right now. Smile

What do you mean with waiting a month for classic red dot? Is there no Impi red available at all right now or is there one but it's not the same as before? I still have about half of the first bottle left and another waiting, so I'm in no hurry to buy but I sure want the very same stuff I have now when I re-supply.

It's all laid out in my impi red dot testing thread. At some point they changed the scent and will shortly be changing it back. I'm driving right now so just go read my thread.

06-01-2013 10:30 AM
masterofpuppets
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 33 posts

06-01-2013 10:35 AM

(06-01-2013 9:15 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  The funny thing with the HAX mix was that we became the king and queen of the ship. So many men tried to "steal" her from me. They backed away as soon as I looked at them but whenever I was just a few feet from her they were on her like fucking flies. She enjoyed the attention of course and we were both amused. She doesn't know about the mones so she just thought that we were the shit.

Pardon my french, but why the f... is this happening?
I've had it happen on too many occasions, often from people you shouldn't expect that sort of thing from. I've come to though. Thinking of it. It seems to happen more, when I'm being The guy, or/and wearing mones.

To be honest, it's really starting to get on my nerves a bit. Not so much the 'hitting on' because it sort of just shows you did well with your woman and quality. It is what it is.
It's the behind the back sneaky behaviour that gets to me. It really makes me a skeptical and distrusting person.

If I find out in due time, by being told, I almost always confront the men with it. Then it's the same old "That was not my intention, I was just really interested in her awesome stories" and other bs. Bad
So, when you see a kid trying to enter a candy store, it's not because he likes candy, it's because he finds it really interesting to hear the lady behind the counter talk about work... Yeah, riiight... LOL
P.S. Sorry for hijack
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 10:38 AM by masterofpuppets.)
06-01-2013 10:35 AM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
341 thanks in 164 posts

06-01-2013 10:49 AM

(06-01-2013 10:35 AM)masterofpuppets Wrote:  Pardon my french, but why the f... is this happening?
I've had it happen on too many occasions, often from people you shouldn't expect that sort of thing from. I've come to though. Thinking of it. It seems to happen more, when I'm being The guy, or/and wearing mones.

To be honest, it's really starting to get on my nerves a bit. Not so much the 'hitting on' because it sort of just shows you did well with your woman and quality. It is what it is.
It's the behind the back sneaky behaviour that gets to me. It really makes me a skeptical and distrusting person.

If I find out in due time, by being told, I almost always confront the men with it. Then it's the same old "That was not my intention, I was just really interested in her awesome stories" and other bs. Bad
So, when you see a kid trying to enter a candy store, it's not because he likes candy, it's because he finds it really interesting to hear the lady behind the counter talk about work... Yeah, riiight... LOL
P.S. Sorry for hijack

You are absolutely right about all of that. It certainly was annoying that even the god damn troubadour in the bar was flirting openly with my friend between songs. I seriously considered smashing the guitar over his fucking head to put an end to it. Probably he would've jumped overboard killing himself if my ass ever left the chair but still...I never fucking ever hit on a woman I see already has company. It's just wrong.
06-01-2013 10:49 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
456 thanks in 266 posts

06-01-2013 11:11 AM

Don't worry about these fuckholes. Just be cooler than them. The woman will pick up on the fact that you are not threatened by These guys and put you above them in her eyes.

With that said when I see guys blatantly hitting in wifey sometimes I take my own advice and let it fly because its kind of amusing and makes wifey feel good bit other times I get fucking steamed. Like wtf can't you are she's taken. Most of the time though I watch from afar and let wifey get some male attention. It's good for them to feel good and get attention.

Just be like settle down boys and show that she is your date or love interest or whatever.

Guys are fucking dogs. Hahahahahha
I have to admit I do enjoy flirting with girls that are there with someone. I always include the men in the Convo and never get to pissing them off. After all I am there for fun not fights. And also most of the time a girl
Is out with a guy it is not their SO and if you pass up an opportunity to flirt just because you think someone is there with their boyfriend you could be losing out. I have opened many girls that are with guys and most of the time they turn out to be not dating the guy they are hanging out with. Most of the time.

Can't blame em for trying to get some.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 11:15 AM by alphavitea.)
06-01-2013 11:11 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
341 thanks in 164 posts

06-01-2013 11:21 AM

"Trying to get some" generally certainly is OK but I'd never hit on a taken woman and I disrespect other men who try to make a move when I'm out with someone. I get that they think she must be the prize since she hangs around my mone ridden ass, and they back off as soon as I turn to them but I still don't like the behaviour. It's not in my own nature, I never do shit like that no matter how hot the lady is or how high status her cavalier is. If she has company, that's that.

Should the guy misbehave or mistreat her, that's another story.
06-01-2013 11:21 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
456 thanks in 266 posts

06-01-2013 11:36 AM

Yeah I mean if a girl is clearly with their boyfriend I do not try to advance on them. But I was just saying you never know so sometimes ya gotta give it a shot an test the waters.

06-01-2013 11:36 AM

Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

06-01-2013 1:27 PM