Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPI red has arrived
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 93 posts

IMPI red has arrived
04-26-2012 11:07 AM

Finally. I've been so curious about this thing and now I got my two bottles.
Sprayed a little on my wrist just to check the scent. Very nice initially, but it faded very fast and what's left is a clearly pheromonal smell. A bit of a BO kind of thing, not repulsive to myself but I can only hope it won't be to others either. Is cover recommended or is it best left alone?

Wearing it for lunch tomorrow would work in the sense that I'll be sitting still and not moving about at all. But is it an OK product for daytime? Don't want to seem like a total horndog with a pulsating erection at noon among the ordinary people enjoying their meal. There is no info whatsoever about which mones are contained here...
04-26-2012 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 954
Thanks received:
1806 thanks in 811 posts

RE: IMPI red has arrived
04-26-2012 11:20 AM

Hi ... sounds good that you did get the Impi that fast ...

no cover needed .. when you spray on more you will see that the scent is pretty strong !

you can wear it on daytime without problems ... if you should get negative reactions carry something that buffers ... like True Love with you ...

but do not combine it .... it works great as a standalone the Impi ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
04-26-2012 11:20 AM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
303 thanks in 124 posts

04-26-2012 11:55 AM

I love to use it at work 3 drops A314 and 2 sprays impi. Matter of fact that's what I.ll do tomorrow.

Ill let you know how it goes.
04-26-2012 11:55 AM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 93 posts

04-26-2012 12:32 PM

For starters, I'll go Pago style tomorrow. I'll try two sprays to the neck and bring some Instant Honesty or something along, just in case people react in negative ways.

After all, this will be the regular place where everybody seem to be rather zonked out by all the phero sigs I've plagued them with. I can imagine how they see me come walking down the street and start wondering amongst themselves what kind of horrifying sick shit is gonna be in the air this time. Big Grin
04-26-2012 12:32 PM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
303 thanks in 124 posts

04-27-2012 9:35 AM

Just arrived to work wearing 3drops A314 and two sprays impi red to the neck. That's for me since I like the smell, smells like the great outdoors

Getting a cab ride in the drive almost got into an accident. It that a hit?

Now sitting in my office , my manager who has an extremely sensitive sense of smell (dog in past life) came into my office to go for coffee. He immediately had this confused look on his face.

Adding the impi has changed my sig to people and we'll see how this works out.

I've used it with A314 before and have not nailed it yet. It's my turn to bye treats for the office and I had 2 friendly hits, one person I already know was behind me on the escalator, was extra friendly but then at a loss for words?? He's usually a mouth piece .

A gal in line in front of me just turned around and looked at me curiously .

This is an interesting combo. I'll have to keep my wits sharp today and analyse carefully.

I have to prepare for my presentation later this afternoon. See how things go in the office.

In the past I have spruced up my day mix ,after work,with 2 sprays of impi R and gone out ; had very positive reactions. Earlier in the week iw was buying some supplements and the huge body builder salesman was blushing abit???? At the end of that day it would be mostly a314 and impi.

Well all my mone applications are just 45 mins old and we'll see what happens as the day progresses

Fd
04-27-2012 9:35 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit, thundr

Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
303 thanks in 124 posts

04-27-2012 4:37 PM

Well the day is done, impi R showed no negative signs. There is abit of a sexual edge though as some gals would lick their lips as I talk to them.

We are in a cool air conditioned office and I do get better hits with impi when it is warmer outside so Pago may be onto something.

For me it's not a daily wear at work.

Fd
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012 4:38 PM by Fishdude.)
04-27-2012 4:37 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit

Share This Thread