Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPI Red - 2021/2022
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

IMPI Red - 2021/2022
02-14-2022 11:21 PM

Hi All!

I have purchased IMPI Red December 2021 directly from Lacroy. I have to say that this product is extremely potent when it comes to attraction.

I work at a professional environment and women cant really be completely open at work but i have seen and heard so much from them while using this product. I use no more than 2 sprays. Most of the time its 1 spray on the wrist then rubbed on the side of the neck.

At first i noticed lots of glances from female co-workers. Extreme curiosity amongst female co-workers. Tons of questions came up between females about me. Some females actually say that i hit on them when I didn't at all sideLol

I am married and all females at work were discussing amongst themselves if I am. As soon as I speak to one female irrespective if its professional matters, I notice all the other female turn our way. Some females are extremely shy when I use IMPI.

So this is the interesting part....
A married female co-worker(28 Year Old) is extremely hooked and she confessed that to me. She basically poured her heart out to me. She even mentioned to me when I'm around or near her she cannot even think properly. Last year when I first started using IMPI her hubby saw some of our chats which she forgot to delete. So yeah we went through some shit at the end of last year. The surprising part is that she told me she still feels extremely attracted to me. She tells me that she feels very disconnected from her hubby once she developed feelings for me. And to be honest I never really try or take action to really get her interested in me. It was the basic conversations and jokes. She's basically willing to leave her marriage for me. She had also admitted to me that she gets extremely jealous when she sees other female co-workers talking to me. She has also mentioned to me that the attraction se feels for me is so strong that she tried to fight it off at first but couldn't.
It is also important to note that i have been using IMPI for a week before i noticed the blatant attraction. Also take into consideration that these are people that have a perception of me as well they are not strangers.

I also found that IMPI tends to hit the younger crowd hard. I'm talking about 16-35 year old's. It does however hit the older women which I have seen on staff.

For the self effects I feel very happy and super confident with a slight edge.

Definitely a restock for me.
02-14-2022 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: IMPI Red - 2021/2022
02-14-2022 11:53 PM

She reminds me of my 3 exes that turned out to be toxic/my worse relationship/a bit mental. For me I see red flags in her behavior that doesn’t scream pheromones but how her brain works. I use IMPI and while it does illicit some pretty out there results, it doesn’t pull crazy out of a non crazy person.

End it with honestly, remove her false hope of anything happening or suffer the consequences of being in a relationship with her

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
02-14-2022 11:53 PM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2022 12:43 AM

(02-14-2022 11:53 PM)Stories Wrote:  She reminds me of my 3 exes that turned out to be toxic/my worse relationship/a bit mental. For me I see red flags in her behavior that doesn’t scream pheromones but how her brain works. I use IMPI and while it does illicit some pretty out there results, it doesn’t pull crazy out of a non crazy person.

End it with honestly, remove her false hope of anything happening or suffer the consequences of being in a relationship with her

Yes i have been thinking about this toxic relationship. You are right. She is displaying really toxic behaviour.
02-15-2022 12:43 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-15-2022 11:03 PM

Awesome reporting... I've been on the fence for years with Impi. That being said, distance yourself from the married woman crushing on you, don't let your dick get you in trouble.

Pleasantry

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022 11:03 PM by RussianWolf.)
02-15-2022 11:03 PM
Hitchhiker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2022 1:06 AM

hello Zeroman,

Take it from me, this is a red flag.
You need to avoid her like the plague.

I was into a similar relationship and it almost derailed my life.
They come with a lot of emotional baggage and it will complicate your life.

The sooner you are out of this, the better!
02-16-2022 1:06 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

02-16-2022 3:31 PM

Although I would have said it in much more convoluted and drawn-out fashion, I second RussianWolf's prognosis

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-16-2022 3:31 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

02-16-2022 10:06 PM

Mad love for you all, seems like we all experienced something similar T_T xD

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
02-16-2022 10:06 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-19-2022 3:34 AM

Short Impi Red 2022 impression.

I had Impi Red in the past in 2018, and I recall some nice events that had happened with it. In summary I had the impression that it was quite disinhibiting and that I had on several occasions girls under (my personal) age of consent (25) verbally and physically approaching me. I recall a set of 3 girls, 20yo, started talking to me, 2.5 x in years, and the talk went to "sex between old man and young girl", and I didn't start the topic. They were dismissive to the idea, while spending the whole evening with me in a dance club, but you know: as long as they talk about it...

So that stuff seems sexual and social to me. It creates attraction but no intimidation.

Anyhow, I have no idea which version it was in that time, it came in a frosted square long glass bottle with just Impi written on it.
Now I have gotten a gray plastic bottle with a Zulu warrior on it. What is a bit confusing it that I bought Impi Red, I got the confirmation that it is really Impi Red, but neither is anything reddish on the bottle or the packaging nor is the word 'red' on it - Lacroy does itself no favor by that confusion.

Anyhow to the stuff itself:
It smells quite different than the other product I had 4 years ago, but not bad, quite masculine.
I don't get too much self-effects from it, but that's just me, I only get them with very few products. After wearing 4 sprays for a day I was quite tired in the evening, but my sleeping was quite unregular the days before and I had a bit of work stress, so it is too early for me to have a verdict on that.

With 3 sprays I got a woman (petite, 40ish, 7+) to initiate Kino in the workplace . That's VERY RARE. If I think back, in-workplace-touching I only get with mones, and even that very seldom, ioi's happen more often, Deer in the headlights, level 5 eye contact, but touching not. So I will keep a close eye on this. It would fit to my disinhibition experience with Impi Red.

Men in the workplace Deer in the headlights-ed to me, I haven't seen that before, but with 4 sprays I had 3 cases on that day that grown high-rank professionals had a look like school girls when meeting their favorite boy band. Strange!

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2022 3:39 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
05-19-2022 3:34 AM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2022 1:47 PM

(05-19-2022 3:34 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Short Impi Red 2022 impression.

I had Impi Red in the past in 2018, and I recall some nice events that had happened with it. In summary I had the impression that it was quite disinhibiting and that I had on several occasions girls under (my personal) age of consent (25) verbally and physically approaching me. I recall a set of 3 girls, 20yo, started talking to me, 2.5 x in years, and the talk went to "sex between old man and young girl", and I didn't start the topic. They were dismissive to the idea, while spending the whole evening with me in a dance club, but you know: as long as they talk about it...

So that stuff seems sexual and social to me. It creates attraction but no intimidation.

Anyhow, I have no idea which version it was in that time, it came in a frosted square long glass bottle with just Impi written on it.
Now I have gotten a gray plastic bottle with a Zulu warrior on it. What is a bit confusing it that I bought Impi Red, I got the confirmation that it is really Impi Red, but neither is anything reddish on the bottle or the packaging nor is the word 'red' on it - Lacroy does itself no favor by that confusion.

It smells quite different than the other product I had 4 years ago, but not bad, quite masculine.
I don't get too much self-effects from it, but that's just me, I only get them with very few products. After wearing 4 sprays for a day I was quite tired in the evening, but my sleeping was quite unregular the days before and I had a bit of work stress, so it is too early for me to have a verdict on that.

With 3 sprays I got a woman (petite, 40ish, 7+) to initiate Kino in the workplace . That's VERY RARE. If I think back, in-workplace-touching I only get with mones, and even that very seldom, ioi's happen more often, Deer in the headlights, level 5 eye contact, but touching not. So I will keep a close eye on this. It would fit to my disinhibition experience with Impi Red.

Men in the workplace Deer in the headlights-ed to me, I haven't seen that before, but with 4 sprays I had 3 cases on that day that grown high-rank professionals had a look like school girls when meeting their favorite boy band. Strange!
Great reporting.

There is something in IMPI that drives them crazy!
05-19-2022 1:47 PM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2022 10:22 PM

(05-19-2022 3:34 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Short Impi Red 2022 impression.

Great reporting.

There is something in IMPI that drives them crazy!
05-19-2022 10:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tracer's IMPI RED Review (2022) TracerX 8 2,317 05-14-2022 5:46 PM
Last Post: TracerX
  Impi and Impi Blue Dot... Snoopyace 13 13,969 07-06-2013 11:34 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper