Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I want your opinion.
Angelo_legend
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

I want your opinion.
08-05-2021 7:00 PM

Hey guys. I am back from a long break(years) from pheromones.

While I was gone it seems a couple of the old popular pheromone vendors dropped the ball a little bit. ive read some stuff about androtics and alpha dream for example.

My question for you guys is out of all the vendors right now if you could make a top 3 list based on what you would reccomend what would it look like?
08-05-2021 7:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I want your opinion.
08-05-2021 9:14 PM

Liquid Alchemy
PXS
Love Potion
Apex

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-05-2021 9:14 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-05-2021 9:26 PM

Top 3
  1. Pheromone Treasures
  2. Apex Pheromones
  3. Pheromone XS

Honorable mentions that didn't make the Top 3 and reason for not making the list
  • Aroma Fero - Ships from Europe
  • Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Don't have dropper bottles for oil products
  • Liquid Alchemy Labs - Pain in the ass to order but Aroma Fero carries some of their poducts.
08-05-2021 9:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-05-2021 10:13 PM

In no particular order, my three top companies are:

Apex
Love Potion
Pheromone Treasures

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-05-2021 10:13 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

08-06-2021 7:52 AM

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie
Apex
Aroma Fero

Apex's products are consistent, potent, and reliable. Thundr is one hell of a guy and he really knows his stuff.

LPMP's products tend to run more on the "less is more" philosophy, but it is a female-owned company with Mara being the chief pheromone designer. Their artisan scents are top-notch and tend towards the esoteric/ head-shop kind of vibe but women love them. Customer service is excellent and orders tend to ship at the end of the week.

Aroma Fero is exemplary of stellar customer service and carries smaller, less-expensive, test-size rebottled pheromones from several other vendors and companies as well as their own mixes. Paulius is a man of honor, always friendly and helpful, and he treats each and every customer as if they are his only customer. they are based in Eastern Europe so if you're in North America always choose the expedited shipping option.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-06-2021 7:52 AM

Angelo_legend
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2021 11:15 AM

(08-05-2021 9:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Top 3
  1. Pheromone Treasures
  2. Apex Pheromones
  3. Pheromone XS

Honorable mentions that didn't make the Top 3 and reason for not making the list
  • Aroma Fero - Ships from Europe
  • Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Don't have dropper bottles for oil products
  • Liquid Alchemy Labs - Pain in the ass to order but Aroma Fero carries some of their poducts.

I live in europe my self so would Ordering from Aroma Fero be an advantage for me?

Also thanks for the reply
(08-06-2021 7:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie
Apex
Aroma Fero

Apex's products are consistent, potent, and reliable. Thundr is one hell of a guy and he really knows his stuff.

LPMP's products tend to run more on the "less is more" philosophy, but it is a female-owned company with Mara being the chief pheromone designer. Their artisan scents are top-notch and tend towards the esoteric/ head-shop kind of vibe but women love them. Customer service is excellent and orders tend to ship at the end of the week.

Aroma Fero is exemplary of stellar customer service and carries smaller, less-expensive, test-size rebottled pheromones from several other vendors and companies as well as their own mixes. Paulius is a man of honor, always friendly and helpful, and he treats each and every customer as if they are his only customer. they are based in Eastern Europe so if you're in North America always choose the expedited shipping option.

Thanks for the reply.

Aroma Fero carrying smaller/cheaper bottles is a great tip actually, again thanks.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2021 11:17 AM by Angelo_legend.)
08-06-2021 11:15 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-06-2021 3:36 PM

(08-06-2021 11:15 AM)Angelo_legend Wrote:  I live in europe my self so would Ordering from Aroma Fero be an advantage for me?

They would be my #1 vendor if I lived in Europe.
08-06-2021 3:36 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-06-2021 5:53 PM

As you are in Europe, stick with Aroma Fero and PXS. Both send from Europe (PXS has recently opened a European shipping center), offer 1st class service, and often send extra samples.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-06-2021 5:53 PM
Angelo_legend
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-08-2021 5:43 PM

(08-06-2021 5:53 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  As you are in Europe, stick with Aroma Fero and PXS. Both send from Europe (PXS has recently opened a European shipping center), offer 1st class service, and often send extra samples.

Thanks for the reply.
In fact I just ordered from them. Pheromone XS Responded really quick and they are very helpful. Aroma fero offering small testers is AWESOME!

I ordered 1 tester of
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
ALPHA NUDE
The Hookup

And small spray bottles of

SOB
BLISS
ASCEND

Is there Anything else you can reccomend yourself?
08-08-2021 5:43 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-09-2021 10:31 AM

You have made some excellent choices. I would only add Cops (the Aroma Fero ones are best IMO, they don't stink so much), and Taboo from PXS, which I strongly recommend to combo with BW.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-09-2021 10:31 AM

Share This Thread