Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I think some people may know me
Radman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

I think some people may know me
02-23-2019 1:07 PM

Radman here, Not really a rookie though. I was a pretty heavy user of Androtics products a few years ago and an active poster on their pherotalk board. Stopped using for a while but recently came across some blogs and posts about mones and the bug kinda got to me. So thought I'd chat up a bit and get some info before making a few purchases.
02-23-2019 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I think some people may know me
02-23-2019 7:29 PM

Any noticeable difference in quality of life between periods of using and not using pheromones?
02-23-2019 7:29 PM
Radman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2019 9:53 PM

It was subtle as it happened but dramatic in hindsight. Once a persons perception of you is formed it's FAIRLY solid. So people close to me, family, friends, regular coworkers etc didn't change right away. I was fairly good at undertstanding how to be congruent with certain types of signals so I kept up certain behaviors out of habit. But even then gradually people fall out of your life and new people come in. When those new people test you for congruence, it can have a subconscious effect on the people that are still in your life.
IOW I maintained some fairly alpha type behaviors even after I stopped wearing A314, and most people continued to accept me in that role. But as new people entered my life and would subtly test me to see if I'm really that person or if it's an act (my opinion is that's all mones do, convince people subconsciously that you're legit), then other people that had been accepting that status would start to test me as well. Nothing like major blowback but subtle testing for chinks in the armor that I didn't have to deal with when wearing.
This also applies to attraction/sexual products I used. Women I dated, hooked up with, or even just established a flirty sexual tension with, continued to do so....until they'd catch me flirting and getting a less than favorable response.

So over a couple weeks....no change
a month...teeny change
a few monthes, a little more,
a year later...still more
A few years later, like I'd never used them before.
02-23-2019 9:53 PM
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-23-2019 11:56 PM

Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here!
02-23-2019 11:56 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-25-2019 9:17 AM

(02-23-2019 1:07 PM)Radman Wrote:  Radman here, Not really a rookie though. I was a pretty heavy user of Androtics products a few years ago...

Welcome to the truth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-25-2019 9:17 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-25-2019 11:32 AM

(02-23-2019 9:53 PM)Radman Wrote:  It was subtle as it happened but dramatic in hindsight. Once a persons perception of you is formed it's FAIRLY solid. So people close to me, family, friends, regular coworkers etc didn't change right away. I was fairly good at undertstanding how to be congruent with certain types of signals so I kept up certain behaviors out of habit. But even then gradually people fall out of your life and new people come in. When those new people test you for congruence, it can have a subconscious effect on the people that are still in your life.
IOW I maintained some fairly alpha type behaviors even after I stopped wearing A314, and most people continued to accept me in that role. But as new people entered my life and would subtly test me to see if I'm really that person or if it's an act (my opinion is that's all mones do, convince people subconsciously that you're legit), then other people that had been accepting that status would start to test me as well. Nothing like major blowback but subtle testing for chinks in the armor that I didn't have to deal with when wearing.
This also applies to attraction/sexual products I used. Women I dated, hooked up with, or even just established a flirty sexual tension with, continued to do so....until they'd catch me flirting and getting a less than favorable response.

So over a couple weeks....no change
a month...teeny change

I like this. This is a realistic view of data/observations collected over years. Androtics is still around (Androtics.com). A314 is now a shadow of what it once was (just my opinion).

Welcome, look around....and ask questions. Good to have such a seasoned Vet here.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-25-2019 11:32 AM
hoxha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-31-2019 3:37 AM

(02-23-2019 9:53 PM)Radman Wrote:  So over a couple weeks....no change
a month...teeny change

Elaborate please, with quantifiable specifics if you can.
03-31-2019 3:37 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-31-2019 8:09 AM

Welcome! I was very active over there and remember seeing your name on a lot of posts over on Ptalk. I really miss how things were there. Welcome and good to see you here!
03-31-2019 8:09 AM

Principles of Lust
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-01-2019 7:30 AM

I also came from PheroTalk forum. I didn't post much but was always on there researching. I hear Anrotics has a new website and some new products.
05-01-2019 7:30 AM

Share This Thread