Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm not doing this right ?_? (TA/TL oil)
rash219
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

I think I'm not doing this right ?_? (TA/TL oil)
02-28-2012 10:28 PM

Hey guys just got the orders of the Pheromones a few days back from True. They were all oil based TA, TL, and TI. and True Essence dropper bottle.

Just so you know I have read on how to test these, you know untill reaching the so called "Sweet Spot", but I dont know if I am doing it right.

Do you guys let a drop of TA or TL fall on your wrist or do you cover the tip/nozzel of the bottle and turn the bottle upside down to get a spot of oil on your index finger??

And do you apply one drop on the wrist and then addition drops on each side of the neck or one drop to cover all vital spots?? Are there certain spots you would recommend?

Also I usually spray colonge like burberry/hugo/express on the same spots where the phero was applied. Is that a good or bad?

Also I live in a cold ass place, Michigan, would the temperratures outside require me to apply more because I hardly sweat.....

Lots of questions and hardly any clues....Please help me answer these....

True Pheremones . . . . . . . True Love | True Essence | True Alpha | True Instinct
Alpha Dream . . . . . . . . . . . . Alpha Maschio | Glace
After Shave/Colonge . . . . Adidas (AS) | Brut (AS) | Burberry London | Hugo Boss | Express Honor

Future....Wolf, NA, Androstadienone, Acqua Di Gio, Oil Fragrance Big Grin
02-28-2012 10:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

js8166
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

RE: I think I'm not doing this right ?_? (TA/TL oil)
02-29-2012 12:52 AM

Hi there!

Yes, apply mones to the same places you apply cologne. Generally, I would say to apply the same amount (drops or sprays) of mones as you do sprays of cologne. Then increase or decrease based on the effects you noticed. I mean you could go on and on about where to apply and the benefits of each, but if you know what cologne spots work for you, then the same spots will work for mones. They work the same way.

Be careful with TI though. I haven't read too many reviews of it, but I think it's a very potent product (and easy to OD on). True Essence also! No more than two drops, like ever. Even one is a lot.

Also, the method of applying oil is really personal preference. I personally let it drop onto my index finger and dab behind my ears. For social sprays, I do one under each ear. For stuff with none, I just do one spray in the center of the neck.
02-29-2012 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 95 posts

02-29-2012 4:27 AM

Oils don't diffuse as readily in cold climates, so you may need to use more drops than users in more temperate areas. However, your best bet is still to start with one drop and work your way up until you find the best dosage for you. Apply to the warmest parts of your body, pulse points, and try to make sure they're not covered by your clothing. You might also try applying the oils to your hair by combing them through it while it's still damp; the increased surface area combined with the proximity to your head, a significant heat source, might compensate for decreased diffusion rate from the temperature.
02-29-2012 4:27 AM
rash219
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

02-29-2012 6:32 PM

applying oil to scalp makes sense like you said best source of heat but is it safe?......

True Pheremones . . . . . . . True Love | True Essence | True Alpha | True Instinct
After Shave/Colonge . . . . Adidas (AS) | Brut (AS) | Burberry London | Hugo Boss | Express Honor

02-29-2012 6:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

02-29-2012 6:45 PM

Obviously by my name, i do not live in the tropics either. I also have some oil products as well, poor choice for me at this time of the year. Anyway, what i do is apply the oil first, and then the colgne cover on top of the 'oil'. The alcohol in the cologne 'cuts' the oil a bit allowing for better diffusion. It is not a perfect science, yet closer to a happy medium.

Regarding applying to hair. Fortunately for me, i am not a tall fella, yet i am curious regarding 'lost in space' diffusion of mones. Definitely a person's head is a great uncovered hotspot.
02-29-2012 6:45 PM

20 Franc
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 121
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 50 posts

03-01-2012 7:44 PM

I always put the True Alpha oil or Wingman X22 oil in my hair.
Usually 2 or 3 dabs mostly in the back of my head, works well for me.

Living in a cold country, but works fine indoors.
03-01-2012 7:44 PM
rash219
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

03-02-2012 10:36 PM

Thanks for all the replies guys...I did try it on my hair this time and it works WAAAY better at least in terms of diffusion....I thought I had a few girls in class looking back at me with 3 drop TL but when they were on their way out they didnt give any sort eye contact so I guess I just imagining it. I guess I will reset the test and begin from the 1 drop point from Monday onwards....2morrow Im gonna try 2 drop TA and 2 drop TL combo and see how it goes....

03-02-2012 10:36 PM

Share This Thread