Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I seem to be the only one.. But I'm in love with Instant Honesty!
Topanga
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 3 posts

I seem to be the only one.. But I'm in love with Instant Honesty!
10-05-2012 9:35 PM

I received Instant Honesty in the mail last week and added it to my "daily routine" by spraying it once to the top of my head (seemed appropriate, I'm very short)

I've been having issues at work with rumors and distrust. I'm new to this group of women and one of the girls they have known a bit longer was fired shortly after I was transferred in. This can only mean I got her fired, apparently. Instead of asking if the rumors are true, my coworkers have helped spread them and effectively ruined my reputation among my customers.

I hoped this mone might spark conversation, and in getting to know me these girls would realize I'm not the monstrous bitch I've been made out to be. And boy.. Wow. I was worried after buying, when i read reviews from the multitude of people who didn't get results, but I tried it anyway. The very first day, one of the women I work with slowly made her way to me, began working close to me, then suddenly hugged me and spilled all the details of yet another rumor, giving me chance to defend myself. She's told me she has my back and was friendly all day! I'm relieved, because I especially like this coworker as she is sweet to everyone. Knowing she isn't one of the girls stabbing me in the back is refreshing. One by one, many of my coworkers came to me, sharing intimate details of their lives, asking for advice in complicated life matters and asking about my life outside of work. It has progressed from there, even to my superiors. One recently confided details to me of a large decision he knew would make him unpopular.

I even texted my SO at one point, telling him I think I've developed super powers. This has come as a huge relief for me, as these rumors were beginning to hurt my money, I'm not out of the woods yet but I'm hoping I've made a good start!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
10-05-2012 9:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zerosix85, 20 Franc, fluffygirl12, paradigmshift, wiserd, Pheroman, AlternativeGirl, renny

seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
311 thanks in 176 posts

RE: I seem to be the only one.. But I'm in love with Instant Honesty!
10-06-2012 8:52 AM

Yeah i've had good results with androtics products in the past. They were the first pheromones I've came across. IS did get me into alot of rapport with the interactions I had.
10-06-2012 8:52 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 709
Thanks received:
741 thanks in 366 posts

10-07-2012 12:39 AM

Yeah, a lot of people are down on beta androstenol, but I love it. It gets past that superficial layer of politeness that's mostly bs and helps develop actual intimacy among friends.

10-07-2012 12:39 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Topanga
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 3 posts

Re: I seem to be the only one.. But I'm in love with Instant Honesty!
10-09-2012 7:24 AM

That is exactly what it seems to be doing, the change is immense. I go to work to make money, not friends; but I do actually like these people and its nice having the opportunity to dismiss these rumors.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
10-09-2012 7:24 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1919
Thanks received:
1139 thanks in 479 posts

10-09-2012 3:28 PM

I used Instant Honesty quite a bit, and now more just straight b-nol (layered on top of other products). Are you wearing Instant Honesty alone, or is it with another product? You mentioned a "daily routine" Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 6:31 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
10-09-2012 3:28 PM

renny
Via Satellite

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
214 thanks in 103 posts

10-12-2012 10:53 AM

Instant honesty is an old standby over at pherotalk. You'll find that often in the discussion that one thing or another will get rave reviews for awhile and then fall out of favor for a bit. I love Instant Honesty and its time I added some to my wife's work lineup. I had forgotten how well it worked for women who worked with other women. reps for reminding me.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
10-12-2012 10:53 AM
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 177
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 167 posts

10-12-2012 11:56 AM

(10-12-2012 10:53 AM)renny Wrote:  Instant honesty is an old standby over at pherotalk. You'll find that often in the discussion that one thing or another will get rave reviews for awhile and then fall out of favor for a bit. I love Instant Honesty and its time I added some to my wife's work lineup. I had forgotten how well it worked for women who worked with other women. reps for reminding me.

actually i think that happens here at pherotruth too
10-12-2012 11:56 AM
renny
Via Satellite

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
214 thanks in 103 posts

10-12-2012 5:16 PM

(10-12-2012 11:56 AM)preck Wrote:  actually i think that happens here at pherotruth too
Of course it does, didn't mean to imply otherwise. I actually meant the overall discussion that spans a number of boards.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
10-12-2012 5:16 PM

Share This Thread