Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I noticed something..
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 44 posts

RE: I noticed something..
02-03-2010 7:59 AM

(02-02-2010 5:28 PM)zeph Wrote:  

Hmm, I kinda found a loophole to let us reply w/o getting that missing message error.

Just quote/reply someone. Post it. Go back, do full edit and use that as your regular reply. That allows me to post a reply to the thread without that crazy message error. It takes a few more seconds but it works till this thing gets worked out.

Whew... it's not just me LOL.... I've been having to do the same as Zeph mentioned above since yesterday...

I notice you are using myBB. Have you checked out phpBB (you can check it out here or vBulletin (you can check it out here I've used both of these and they are great. phpBB is pretty much exactly like vBulletin with practically all the same mods and such available (and even some better ones that vBulltein doesn't offer). phpBB is free while you do have to pay for vBUlletin. However, I do have a copy of vBulletin 3.6 andwould be willing to provide you with it if you want.

I used myBB in he past too and I seemed to always have some sort of glitches happen whenever I made any type of changes to my forums. That's when I switched to phpBB and vBUlletin. If you decide to switch I'd be willing to help out any way I could if you need it.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 7:59 AM by PapaWolf.)
02-03-2010 7:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread