Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I'm fairly new to pheromones
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I'm fairly new to pheromones
05-15-2017 11:33 AM

(05-15-2017 11:22 AM)MMM Wrote:  Curious to know whose JOB is it, LawMan? popcorn

Only a dude can rectify being a p*ssy........not his wife.Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-15-2017 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

05-15-2017 11:41 AM

(05-15-2017 11:33 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Only a dude can rectify being a p*ssy........not his wife.Mrgreen

FACT; but all relationships requires/should require the work of TWO. Being a pussy is on him. But it's her that's here making the attempt, so maybe he's not a pussy, just that with time, like so many others, the relationship has become routine and boring.

HudziBabee,

This came from another female working on her husband:

So I've been experimenting with Beta Androstenol for the past few days (10ml at 12.5mcg/spray) and it has been amazing!! Things with me and hubby have been kind of stressful lately. I noticed when I have been wearing this he is instantly in a lighter mood and we communicate so much easier without it turning into an argument. Last night I tried one spray of Beta Androstenol and one spray of P86 (10ml at 12.5mcg/spray) and wow

Our conversations were so playful and he complemented me on random things almost every other sentence My favorite one was he kept saying how beautiful my eyes were when I smiled and that he needed to make me do that more often. Mind you I was in mismatched PJ's and one of his hoodies so I was not in a sexy mood lol Things went great for the rest of the night and the mood didn't stop when we went to bed

More testing to come but so far I LOOOOVE this combo

GOOD LUCK, Hudzi! I hope this works for you. blowkiss

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 11:45 AM by MMM.)
05-15-2017 11:41 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

05-15-2017 11:53 AM

(05-15-2017 11:41 AM)MMM Wrote:  FACT; but all relationships requires/should require the work of TWO. Being a pussy is on him. But it's her that's here making the attempt, so maybe he's not a pussy, just that with time, like so many others, the relationship has become routine and boring.

Agreed, and her post raises more questions than answers.

Quote: I was desperately searching the net for something to save my marriage, we have a 3 year old son, and obviously divorce isn't an option. We both love each other but we don't really have chemistry.

To my point above, why isn't the husband trying to save the marriage as well?

The fact that she left out so much vital info makes me wonder if there's not an elephant in the room that she's refusing to discuss while instead looking for a quick-fix.Big boss

05-15-2017 11:53 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 12:09 PM

You say you want to save your marriage .... save your marriage from what? you haven't given any details as to what the problem is exactly.

list some things about your marriage that you currently don't like and someone can better help your situation.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-15-2017 12:09 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-15-2017 12:11 PM

(05-15-2017 11:53 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Agreed, and her post raises more questions than answers.

Quote: I was desperately searching the net for something to save my marriage, we have a 3 year old son, and obviously divorce isn't an option. We both love each other but we don't really have chemistry.

To my point above, why isn't the husband trying to save the marriage as well?

The fact that she left out so much vital info makes me wonder if there's not an elephant in the room that she's refusing to discuss while instead looking for a quick-fix.Big boss

Maybe he's clueless like so many others. "I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT." It happens.

Still, whatever is going on, she's making an attempt.

AS THE WORLD TURNS ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 12:11 PM by MMM.)
05-15-2017 12:11 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2017 5:37 PM

There are two sides to every relationship story. She has one. He has another. They're not the same, and both will fall victim to the very human propensities to try to look good and avoid looking bad. Until she gives us more details, we're all saying more about our own prejudices than anything else.
05-15-2017 5:37 PM

Hudzickleslush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2017 6:11 PM

Oh wow so many replies thank you. Our marriage is really really good everything is great! He is funny and caring (though he doesn't like to show it) he takes care of our son and helps around the house and always tried to make each of my needs and wants complete.... Except when it comes to sex. See for me it's something important and I could never understand why but I would always get excuses from him. I finally found out it's because he isn't "attracted" to me on a physical level.
05-15-2017 6:11 PM
Hudzickleslush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2017 6:17 PM

Oh also the reason why my husband says it doesn't bother him much (hence the reason why he isn't looking for a solution) is because it's not a big deal to him he can live with intercourse once a month.... I'm not saying I don't have flaws I definitely do and I also asked him what I can do on my part but he says there isn't anything I can do.
05-15-2017 6:17 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-15-2017 6:21 PM

(05-15-2017 6:11 PM)Hudzickleslush Wrote:  Oh wow so many replies thank you. Our marriage is really really good everything is great! He is funny and caring (though he doesn't like to show it) he takes care of our son and helps around the house and always tried to make each of my needs and wants complete.... Except when it comes to sex. See for me it's something important and I could never understand why but I would always get excuses from him. I finally found out it's because he isn't "attracted" to me on a physical level.

Either he's gay...........or he's not being completely honest with you.

This is highly unusual behaviour from a straight male without a lifelong medical condition...........hence the "elephant in the room" that I mentioned in a previous post.Scaut

My spidey-sense is telling me that you're missing something here, or he has something like low-T.

Just my $.02Mrgreen

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 6:23 PM by theLaw.)
05-15-2017 6:21 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 6:31 PM

(05-15-2017 6:17 PM)Hudzickleslush Wrote:  it's not a big deal to him he can live with intercourse once a month....

how was the sex before you had a child?

he was obviously attracted to you at some point so what has changed?

he could have an underlying medical issue that causes low libido or he has a lying issue!

could there be someone else in the picture? there's an old saying .... if you're not having sex with your husband ... someone else usually is!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-15-2017 6:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fairly new to mones jjmoons 0 922 05-22-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: jjmoons
  fairly new nicor6 3 1,539 08-21-2013 8:42 AM
Last Post: nicor6