Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a believer now - AV review in the Valentines
sexyguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Heart I'm a believer now - AV review in the Valentines
02-15-2013 12:16 PM

Hi,

I have to honestly admit the fact that I was very sceptical knowing about the pheromones. I'm a scientist and I look at everything from the science point of view. I've seen many products, many false advertisements and many false statements that people fall for and I just dont want to be one of the victims of the media or crowd effect.

Saying so, I read many things about pheromones and I've seen many articles, reviews, videos and information regarding the product. As you all know, there are many articles refusing to accept the pheromones effectiveness as it is claimed in this forum and many of them make sense. At the same time, many people are using such products in this forum and others with a very positive attitude and promising effect. We all know that many reviewers could be fake or paid ones now a days.

Reading, studying and exploring this area, I decided finally to go for trying it. No harm and in the worst case, I lose a small portion of my money. I looked at it as a hobby and some curiosity fulfilment. So, lets give it a try.

I started by wearing Glace at work. Well, I have a very friendly and positive attitude at work, so I could not truly review the effects of this product at my work or bus environment. In the bus, there was nothing unusual and at work things were the same. I was more aware to see if anything special is happening and I have to admit that there were some but I didi not really look at them as pheromones effects since they can be random. Scientifically speaking, I ned enough evidences to judge about some new phenomenon. Moreover, being a new user, I did not knew how much should I puff and I'm new into exploring my sweet spots.

In the evening, I had a date with my girlfriend on Valentines day. I thought ok, let's give AV (Aqua Vitae) a try. It was scent and well smelled. Note that my GF and I have no problem and we are in a good relationship state. She is into me as much as I am into her. I knew that positive feedbacks from her is just normal. From this point afterwards, I'm sharing my experience in using AV on Valentines day.

After taking shower at 6 pm, I had my coffee. I wore a drop of AV on each wrist, and rubbed a drop on each side of my neck and shared a drop on my throat and under my nose. I wear a very classy dress, groomed well and left the house at 6:35. I took a bus and while in the bus I realized that I can't smell it anymore. So I used another drop on my wrists and another drop on my neck in the bus before meeting her.

It's 6:55 pm and I'm waiting outside, where I suppose to meet her. She approached me from back and we kissed and hugged and went to get the subway to the venue I booked. The venue was a show and i knew we both like it. Normal talk on the way and things were ok. Like always we had fun and jokes and laughters and kisses.

We arrived at the venue at and we were sitted. She went to the washroom and I waited for about 5-10 mins till she comes back. She came back and we started talking before the show. She had her hand on my legs all the time which was a bit odd since she usually does not keep it there for that long. She started talking and I could not stop here. She talked for 30 mins before the show non stop. It made me even feel a bit bored. It was unusual. She was so much into it. So I let her enjoy it and just listened to her.

The show started, she had her hands all the time on my feet and she was sitting so close to me. She was rubbing my leg all the time which is not an usual way for us. She did not comment on my new cologne although she usually comments on them as I'm a very well perfumed guy. She was all into me during the show, turned and looked at me many times during the show and well things went great. The show finished and we left the venue and on the way she did not want to leave holding my hand.

We usually go for dinner afterwards but she suggested to cook. It was also not what usually happens but I did not make a big deal out of it and related it to the Valentines. She got some fresh foods and we headed back to her place. She cooked and we had our dinner with lots of touches and kisses. She asked to go to the take a shower and she asked me what soap I want her to wash her body with. I commented. She went to take a shower and I decided to put on a bit more of my AV. I had it again on my neck, a bit on the chest, and also a rubbed drop under my tummy just above my man.

After she came from the shower, we had few kisses and touches and we went to the bed, while I experienced one of the best nights. She was all over me with kisses licks and touches. She kissed me more than anytime, she went over my chest, kissed and went down. She gave me the best bj and the deepest. It was like she could not get enough of it. And I was thinking OMG... We had one of the longest sessions and amazing times together. After that, still she was over me. She was sniffing and kissing me.

Suddenly while cuddling and kissing, she said that there is something different in you tonight. Did you change your bath soap or different cologne ... And it was the time I thought WOW .... and I smiled. Did not give the answer because I wanted more explanation. She told me she loved my body scent and she could feel it all over. She said specifically that she enjoyed when she was giving me the bj and she could smell it. She complimented it and mentioned the intensity of our love making. She was looking for some reasons that why tonight was so different and I knew why ... I told her that I changed my cologne and she deeply smiled back and she said she loves it. She sniffed me again and I started deeply thinking that OMG ... I'm in a big trouble ... I'm believing that this sh*t works great and I'm loving it. From now on, I'm a believer, a follower and an experimenter officially and I do now know that this is just as great as many people mentioned before. As anther good observation, I realized that people dont really know why they react in this way since they can't associate it with the smell while we know it. Their responses are totally unconscious.

Thanks to this forum, thanks to Garry for AV, thanks to the people who contribute here, and thanks to the reliable brands in the market, I found another new hobby to f*ck my money on LOL
02-15-2013 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I'm a believer now - AV review in the Valentines
02-15-2013 12:21 PM

Add a few drops of New Pheromone Additive to the AV an hour before bed time and watch the fireworks intensify and multiply. Welcome to Jungle, the rabbit hole goes deep indeed Smile
02-15-2013 12:21 PM
sexyguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2013 12:31 PM

(02-15-2013 12:21 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Add a few drops of New Pheromone Additive to the AV an hour before bed time and watch the fireworks intensify and multiply. Welcome to Jungle, the rabbit hole goes deep indeed Smile

Thanks. I should try this out as well ;)
02-15-2013 12:31 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2013 12:44 PM

New Pheromone Additive should honestly be called sex in a bottle, it is that potent. If anyone ever doubts they can smell mones, get a good whiff of New Pheromone Additive and there will be no doubts LOL
02-15-2013 12:44 PM

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2013 12:56 PM

(02-15-2013 12:16 PM)sexyguy Wrote:  ... I'm believing that this sh*t works great and I'm loving it. From now on, I'm a believer

AMEN!Drinks
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Aw come on, its all voodoo science and there's no REAL studies proving any pheromone can actually cause or increase attraction. Smile

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Sometimes it takes a bit of time, but when that WOW moment hits you realize how little we actually know and all the science in the world just went out the window. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
sexyguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2013 12:58 PM

(02-15-2013 12:56 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Aw come on, its all voodoo science and there's no REAL studies proving any pheromone can actually cause or increase attraction. Smile

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Sometimes it takes a bit of when, but when that WOW moment hits you realize how little we actually know and all the science in the world just went out the window. Smile

I totally agree. Amazingly science is empirical ;)
02-15-2013 12:58 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2013 1:10 PM

Physics went out the window with the bumble bee, sometimes you see things that science can't explain, but you see it anyway. That is the joy of mones, science says they should not work, yet they definitely do Smile
02-15-2013 1:10 PM

sexyguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2013 1:17 PM

As I said, science is empirical. So if we prove it works then it is scientific ;)
02-15-2013 1:17 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2013 1:52 PM

Nice report sexyguy, damn I counted like 10 drops that you applied over the course of the evening, right? really sounds like OD-land to me, but obviously things went well Mrgreen

May I ask: how old is your girlfriend? As with AV some guys here have reported bitchiness from the ladies or even intimidation with the younger ones

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
02-15-2013 1:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another believer?? ak4d4 15 5,713 06-04-2015 3:20 PM
Last Post: ak4d4
  Need some honest help here(from a non-believer)!! andrw322 22 7,487 02-28-2014 4:19 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  Asking for the date before or after valentines day? dsouza 12 3,956 11-30-2013 12:12 AM
Last Post: MMM