Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm ODing when I wear L2K with P83
examine
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 19 posts

01-29-2013 8:07 AM

2-3 sprays of L2K is my sweet spot. however when I wear it with P83 things go haywire. It's a P83 OD

Is P83 in L2K? maybe indirectly, whatever is in L2K, is what P83 is? :chinstroke:

When I wear it with Ammo, it magnifies Ammo, but does the total opposite with L2K. I only put about 42mcg of P83 and the damn thing wont make anyone initiate or stick around too long, and when they do, you have to pull teeth. It's like they have something to say (because the mix attracts people like honey) but once the convo starts it's like their brain resets and they get stuck, everyone gets so spacey, like high off a joint. it's crazy how blatant it is, because im a very social person but without fail when I have this on.... bam.

When I put on 12mcg (1 spray) it's no where near as bad, but there's slight hints of it.

Also with L2K, (and I'm not sure which version I have I'm assuming v1 because there's no sticker nor did I get a note) that wearing it gives me the results Im looking for, HOWEVER, it's since replaced kino with 'anticipation' into my signature. It's not a 'come touch me look' but rather, 'he's going to touch me, omg when is it going to happen', it puts me in a spotlight and when I get put on stage, I get stage freight (out of character) when things flow, I'm flawless.

Anyone recommend a spray to reintroduce "lets kino" back into my signature/aura?

Ive been thinking about TAL/TAH/TAC. or maybe in Beta Androstenol.

what do you guys think?
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 8:08 AM by examine.)
01-29-2013 8:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
684 thanks in 264 posts

RE: I'm ODing when I wear L2K with P83
01-29-2013 8:11 AM

(01-29-2013 8:07 AM)examine Wrote:  2-3 sprays of L2K is my sweet spot. however when I wear it with P83 things go haywire. It's a P83 OD

Is P83 in L2K? maybe indirectly, whatever is in L2K, is what P83 is? :chinstroke:

When I wear it with Ammo, it magnifies Ammo, but does the total opposite with L2K. I only put about 42mcg of P83 and the damn thing wont make anyone initiate or stick around too long, and when they do, you have to pull teeth. It's like they have something to say (because the mix attracts people like honey) but once the convo starts it's like their brain resets and they get stuck, everyone gets so spacey, like high off a joint. it's crazy how blatant it is, because im a very social person but without fail when I have this on.... bam.

When I put on 12mcg (1 spray) it's no where near as bad, but there's slight hints of it.

Also with L2K, (and I'm not sure which version I have I'm assuming v1 because there's no sticker nor did I get a note) that wearing it gives me the results Im looking for, HOWEVER, it's since replaced kino with 'anticipation' into my signature. It's not a 'come touch me look' but rather, 'he's going to touch me, omg when is it going to happen', it puts me in a spotlight and when I get put on stage, I get stage freight (out of character) when things flow, I'm flawless.

Anyone recommend a spray to reintroduce "lets kino" back into my signature/aura?

Ive been thinking about TAL/TAH/TAC. or maybe in Beta Androstenol.

what do you guys think?

Add some TL to you mix, it does not draw them in, but it surely gets them comfortable and touchy if what you are wearing and your actions bring them in and keep them there for a period of time. Be careful though, if wearing around the same person for extended times it does do what it is named.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 8:13 AM by Sptsmed.)
01-29-2013 8:11 AM
examine
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 19 posts

01-29-2013 8:21 AM

(01-29-2013 8:11 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Add some TL to you mix, it does not draw them in, but it surely gets them comfortable and touchy if what you are wearing and your actions bring them in and keep them there for a period of time. Be careful though, if wearing around the same person for extended times it does do what it is named.
Is TL - True Love? Androstadienone based? I was thinking about Androstadienone as well....

I like L2K because it's way more comfy and sexual. To compare I would say ammo (light sexual) is Alpha Androstenol (light social) and L2K (deeper sexual) is Beta Androstenol (deeper social), its a bit more suave and less hyper than ammo. it's the damn deer in headlights "omg, i dont know what to do, what's he going to do, is he going to do it omg omg when!!!" build up that I dont like. it doesn't match with my character, whereas ammo the "fun lets have a blast carefree vegas style" is more me, I don't have to think and things flow. I WANT L2K, something more sexually grounded, deeper and mature, but I want to remove that deer in headlights awkwardness/pause.

I think TAL would be good, because it makes women confident and upbeat. WAKE UP AND KINO BACK INSTEAD OF STARING AT MY LIPS WITH YOUR BOUNCY CROSSED LEGS.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 8:27 AM by examine.)
01-29-2013 8:21 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
684 thanks in 264 posts

01-29-2013 8:40 AM

(01-29-2013 8:21 AM)examine Wrote:  Is TL - True Love? Androstadienone based? I was thinking about Androstadienone as well....

I like L2K because it's way more comfy and sexual. To compare I would say ammo (light sexual) is Alpha Androstenol (light social) and L2K (deeper sexual) is Beta Androstenol (deeper social), its a bit more suave and less hyper than ammo. it's the damn deer in headlights "omg, i dont know what to do, what's he going to do, is he going to do it omg omg when!!!" build up that I dont like. it doesn't match with my character, whereas ammo the "fun lets have a blast carefree vegas style" is more me, I don't have to think and things flow. I WANT L2K, something more sexually grounded, deeper and mature, but I want to remove that deer in headlights awkwardness/pause.

I think TAL would be good, because it makes women confident and upbeat. WAKE UP AND KINO BACK INSTEAD OF STARING AT MY LIPS WITH YOUR BOUNCY CROSSED LEGS.

Yes it is True Love and it is a wicked little helper when used with the right combo. I played around with some of the Androtics putatives back a year or two ago and P83 was one that I never could get a handle on. It definitely seems to be an accelerator and intensifier with some molecules, but also can really junk up a combo too.

The only place I tend to use it anymore is with New Pheromone Additive at the end of the evening and when I know the next step is going to be heading to bed.

I have not tried L2K yet, but I have probably way to many bottles of Chris's other concoctions in my stash. Lately I have been playing more with single molecules and more bizarre combinations just to perk my interest. I will order a bottle and check it out as there are some new ones from HAX and LA that I want to give a whirl as well.

But yes, I strongly recommend TL to add to mixes if you are looking to draw someone in and keep her there.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 8:41 AM by Sptsmed.)
01-29-2013 8:40 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 954
Thanks received:
417 thanks in 192 posts

01-29-2013 9:03 AM

Get yourself Cohesion from PheromoneXS. L2K + Cohesion will get you to kinotown

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-29-2013 9:03 AM
Thanks given by examine
PARAnoid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-16-2013 8:57 AM

Hell. Yeah i loved that Ammo Instand Maverick Self Effekt. I allways felt like a Rockstar.
02-16-2013 8:57 AM

Share This Thread