Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like Alter Ego
2sexy4u
Not new to Pheros

Sex: Female

Rep Post

I like Alter Ego
06-17-2010 11:02 AM

I was looking around for some new Pheromones since Androtics is a little low on some of my favs at this time. Anyway, I found you guys and read some of the posts about Liquid Alchemy. I got some samples of Alter Ego from Love Scent and tried them out a couple of times. Both times, I got some major hits. I get more social reactions rather than sexual hits which is great. Last week, I put 3 drops of Alter Ego and 2 sprays of bubblegum cops. I was sitting in Branes & Nobles reading my Nook when a man tapped me on the shoulder. He had been staring at me from a table about 5 feet away. I thought he got up to leave but instead he came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. He said, and I quote, "excuse me, I just wanted to tell you that you look good. I mean everything about you looks so good and I wanted to tell you that. Have a nice day." He smiled and walked away. That was a hit!!!

Anyway, I'm mostly looking to spice things up a bit with my hubby. I've been using this same combination lately at home and it seems to be O.K. I have to add a lot more cops to get my hubby's attention. Eek But, I really like it in social settings. I get a lot of attention from men. Women seem to be more open and chatty with me.

I also like the smell of Alter Ego. It is very easy wear other fragrances with it without clashing. Overall, Alter Ego is a good social mone with just a touch of a sexual edge. Liquid Alchemy also has excellent customer service and fast shipping.:good3:

\\\"We love because it\'s the only true adventure\\\"
-Nikki Giovanni
06-17-2010 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I like Alter Ego
06-17-2010 1:54 PM

Hmm, Alter Ego has a pretty heavy androstenone ratio--Ammo pales before it--to be called a "social mone." Must be something in your body chemistry and/or persona that counters it. For me Alter Ego is pure horndog deluxe and is not something I'd want to wear at work or church for fear of inappropriate reactions (which are the norm when I wear it). Unfortunately I don't care for the scent. A bit too old skool for me. Wish it came in unscented so you could add your own cover.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
06-17-2010 1:54 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

06-17-2010 5:33 PM

Great report 2sexy4u! You've got some wonderful hits there! I like! :dance2:

Quote:He said, and I quote, "excuse me, I just wanted to tell you that you look good. I mean everything about you looks so good and I wanted to tell you that. Have a nice day." He smiled and walked away.

Wow, that is gold my dear!! Have a non-creepy guy tell me that and I'd melt *sigh*

My friend really likes this one as well. I haven't tried it yet though, I might ask for samples next time I order Essence of Woman from Love Scent. It looks very interesting.
06-17-2010 5:33 PM
Velvet_Needles
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-26-2014 4:22 PM

I am really intrigued by Alter Ego. People seem divided as to whether this is a social-sexual or straight up sexual? No one is mentioning if they felt anything from it themselves. I see that these are older posts. Anyone out there with recent experiences willing to comment on Alter Ego?
06-26-2014 4:22 PM

lullijomazaa
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2016 12:39 AM

My best hits came from alter ego and old New Pheromone Additive dabs covered with Dior Fahrenheit
05-10-2016 12:39 AM
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 11:52 AM

This was another recent somewhat recent purchase for me, in gel pack form. It's another one that seems be to different from what I remember with a previous order back 4 or 5 years ago.

I don't quite understand if it's body chemistry or not that makes the gel packs not work. My thinking was to try gel packs to see if it was worth buying the bottle versions but so far results have been inconclusive with the ones I've purchased.

While I've dabbled with mones in the past I will admit I'm a rank amateur and consider the forum a valuable reference. As such, I'm looking to the more knowledgeable for guidance.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
02-10-2019 11:52 AM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-10-2019 2:00 PM

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Pioneer

2sexy4u

Gegogi

esmeralda

Velvet_Needles

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-10-2019 2:00 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 7:34 PM

(02-10-2019 11:52 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  This was another recent somewhat recent purchase for me, in gel pack form.

I've never done well with those gel packs - and since JVK went public on how the gels of Scent of Eros were produced without his permission or involvement, I'v actively not trusted them.

Proper Alter Ego - in oil was one of my very first Pheromones and once I found I did best with it applied to skin, not clothing, it was also one of the first to get me tangible results, so it had a place in my phero stock ever since.

One thing I think moderates it is the oil base - Pheromones diffuse differently in oil and that may explain why its higher Androstenone proportion does not overpower the nol and Androsterone proportions in its mix.
02-10-2019 7:34 PM

Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 8:35 PM

(02-10-2019 7:34 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  I've never done well with those gel packs - and since JVK went public on how the gels of Scent of Eros were produced without his permission or involvement, I'v actively not trusted them.

Interesting to hear the story as I've not heard that, of course I have no idea who JVK is as well.

(02-10-2019 7:34 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  Proper Alter Ego - in oil was one of my very first Pheromones and once I found I did best with it applied to skin, not clothing, it was also one of the first to get me tangible results, so it had a place in my phero stock ever since.

Does that mean there are sites where these mones originate and others make them with/without permission? Is there a place (such as another thread here) where I can find which products are the offered by the originators? I'd also be interested in which have been re-formulated and if they perform better or worse than the older versions.

(02-10-2019 7:34 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  One thing I think moderates it is the oil base - Pheromones diffuse differently in oil and that may explain why its higher Androstenone proportion does not overpower the nol and Androsterone proportions in its mix.

Had my own suspicions but I appreciate the explanation as I'm still learning the ins and outs of it all. Thanks.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
02-10-2019 8:35 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 8:45 PM

JVK - JV Kohl. The scientist who formulated Scent of Eros . A pretty well respected figure in pheromones.

No, more that one vendor has form for producing its own versions of certain products. Some of course are licensed production of its own lines but the gels were based on several established products. Also look-up threads here on the old/new New Pheromone Additive issue. At some point, they switched producers and introduced a radically revised version of the product and were really slow to tell us, which did not go down well with a lot of people.

One thing that really pisses-off phero people is when producers muck around with the formulas of our favourite/most reliable products.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 8:50 PM by polarvoid.)
02-10-2019 8:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alter Ego or Edge for Women lazarusjj 1 1,806 05-03-2011 2:24 PM
Last Post: fuzzcat