Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I found Dove unscented soap in store!!!
bondjames1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1279
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 787 posts

I found Dove unscented soap in store!!!
01-01-2014 7:43 PM

Was at ralphs and noticed dove sells these unscented bars of soap...for those pussys with sensitive skin..lol

I grabbed a packet of like 7 bars for 7.99...shitty deal..but good when I want to wash mones off neck

have a good one guysHi

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 7:43 PM by bondjames1.)
01-01-2014 7:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 572
Thanks received:
531 thanks in 225 posts

RE: I found Dove unscented soap in store!!!
01-01-2014 8:10 PM

(01-01-2014 7:43 PM)bondjames1 Wrote:  Was at ralphs and noticed dove sells these unscented bars of soap...for those pussys with sensitive skin..lol

I grabbed a packet of like 7 bars for 7.99...shitty deal..but good when I want to wash mones off neck

have a good one guysHi

+1.

Funny you mention it as I bought a mega-pack at Target several weeks ago. It works great after nuking my skin with pheromones and especially after using my 90% alcohol to clean them off. Cleans off the alcohol and is good medicine for the skin as well. Dove also has a porous soap that works well, but, it was not unscented, at least the one that I had found. I would use it then follow up with the unscented one.

Good on you for posting about it.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 8:12 PM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
01-01-2014 8:10 PM
Thanks given by bondjames1
bondjames1

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 787 posts

01-01-2014 11:50 PM

(01-01-2014 8:10 PM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  +1.

Funny you mention it as I bought a mega-pack at Target several weeks ago. It works great after nuking my skin with pheromones and especially after using my 90% alcohol to clean them off. Cleans off the alcohol and is good medicine for the skin as well. Dove also has a porous soap that works well, but, it was not unscented, at least the one that I had found. I would use it then follow up with the unscented one.

Good on you for posting about it.

do you find your scents/Pheromones stronger since using unscented soap?

01-01-2014 11:50 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 572
Thanks received:
531 thanks in 225 posts

01-02-2014 12:03 PM

(01-01-2014 11:50 PM)bondjames1 Wrote:  do you find your scents/Pheromones stronger since using unscented soap?

You know, I could not really notice any differences. I just believe that using the unscented soap makes sense and could only help.

I had also read (perhaps on this forum) that using deodorant is good versus antiperspirant (usually sold in a mix with deodorant, of course).
Antiperspirant hides or eliminates your body's natural pheromones, as I recall. I found a Dove brand deodorant for men that has since replaced my
D / AP that I have used forever.
01-02-2014 12:03 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 787 posts

01-02-2014 12:24 PM

just tried Pheromones after showering with unscented soap..and the mones i have on neck seem way more powerful in terms of scent...crazy shitXyxgun

01-02-2014 12:24 PM
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR

Lach
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

01-02-2014 12:59 PM

(01-02-2014 12:03 PM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  You know, I could not really notice any differences. I just believe that using the unscented soap makes sense and could only help.

I had also read (perhaps on this forum) that using deodorant is good versus antiperspirant (usually sold in a mix with deodorant, of course).
Antiperspirant hides or eliminates your body's natural pheromones, as I recall. I found a Dove brand deodorant for men that has since replaced my
D / AP that I have used forever.

Does deodorant not affect pheromones when it kills the odor-producing bacteria (or however exactly it works)?

I prefer antiperspirant because I tend to perspire a lot, even though I eat healthy and drink plenty of water, because the sweat itself is just as annoying to me as any odor it could produce (especially around the palms and wrists, though I never discovered a fix for those areas).

As for soaps, I'd never given much thought as to scented vs unscented. Made me actually curious when I clicked on this thread.

Own:
XS: Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, CrushXS, Odyssey, Desire Me oil, ACE (spray), Ascend (oil), Connections [Samples: Flirt, Bliss, SOB, Domination, Evolve oil]
Androtics: Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, Spaceland, TAF [Formerly used - A314 v17, Ammo, P74, most of the "Instant" line]
Thundr: CORE (Fury), Imprint
AD: L2K v1, L2K v2, Certo, Glace
LAL: Nude Alpha, A1
LP: Perfect Match

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 1:02 PM by Lach.)
01-02-2014 12:59 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 477
Thanks received:
550 thanks in 312 posts

01-03-2014 10:18 PM

The only difference you'll get is what ever pheromones your body naturally makes through perspiration. Removing your perspiration means less natural pheromones.

tbh though, I don't think it makes a "big" difference, but hey, it's up to you.
ex, someone naturally produces .25mcg -none through armpits, but uses like 20mcgs of -none phero spray anyways...Lol

I myself just recently switched to Dove Soap from some other regular brand soap. Dove usually is known for mositurizing soap, so hey, it's winter, my skin gets a bit scaly, why not?

I noticed me pits are stinkin more than the other soap I used, probably because of Dove's gentle nature, while the other soap I used was more...how you say...hardcore? lol
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 10:22 PM by XyzN.)
01-03-2014 10:18 PM
zmad83
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

02-10-2014 9:42 AM

I was just saw this thread and thought it was interesting though a little out of place till i read through it.
I havent really been thinking about washing of the mones when i take a shower. Yesterday some of my friends were acting a little different but not much. Could this have been because there was residual mones still on me? I had put on quite a bit of New Pheromone Additive on thursday, and then a little on Saturday. Would it have lasted till sunday?
02-10-2014 9:42 AM
bondjames1

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 787 posts

02-17-2014 3:43 PM

(02-10-2014 9:42 AM)zmad83 Wrote:  I was just saw this thread and thought it was interesting though a little out of place till i read through it.
I havent really been thinking about washing of the mones when i take a shower. Yesterday some of my friends were acting a little different but not much. Could this have been because there was residual mones still on me? I had put on quite a bit of New Pheromone Additive on thursday, and then a little on Saturday. Would it have lasted till sunday?

Maybe..some mones stick to you for a while..

02-17-2014 3:43 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1976
Thanks received:
2272 thanks in 1302 posts

02-17-2014 5:09 PM

Androstenone is extremely viscous and builds up over time. Definitely residual mones there. I suggest doing a build-up routine, since you have New Pheromone Additive. There are a few great threads on this topic in the Love-Scent section. Head over there if you're interested.

Soap alone can work well, but it's still difficult getting off certain molecules, none and THDOC especially. Hydrogen Peroxide and Witch Hazel does well in removing all mones, IME.
02-17-2014 5:09 PM

Share This Thread