Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont know where to start
mrmcman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Important I dont know where to start
08-26-2015 5:01 PM

Hey guys.

So I have encountered so many products that I dont know really where to start when it comes to purchasing. I am specifically focused on Pheromonexs and pheromone treasure products. Heres my situation and i would appreciate any suggestions and tips.

I'm going to start community college next week. Now I'm going to be surrounded by new people and as such I am wondering what would be an adequate pheromone product by one of those companies if I want to enhance my image. I know there are some social ones that can make you give off that cool guy vibe but there are so many of the social kinds that i dont know which one is good for the setting. And keep in mind btw that I am generally perceived by those around me as a cool, relaxed person. I'm not a social reject who is expecting a magical response without changing myself and sitting on the corner.

The next situation would be with a girl in which ive been talking to for months now. We enjoy our company and love to hang out and talk but were not officially dating. As such I am curious to see what product may help. I do worry that I might have been friendzoned maybe and so for the sake of this scenario lets assume I am, What could work good? Ive heard of Xist of course and the Xist love boat combination but little about ETFZ from PT. Am I limited to those products for my case? Also there are other guys who want to talk to her and although theyre not close like we are I still want to be able to have a vibe that captivates her more than these other guy.In other words I want to stand out more. Ugh theres soo many options i dont know where to start.

For now I have made my first purchase and that's taboo. What is that product really for and what not? Thanks a lot for all of your suggestions and information as I am still new to this. Take care.

Oh and if it helps, I am 18 years old and Hispanic/Latino.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 5:08 PM by mrmcman.)
08-26-2015 5:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
494 thanks in 236 posts

RE: I dont know where to start
08-26-2015 6:45 PM

Run taboo until it's done. Once you've figured out how it works for you it'll bee easier to pick your next product.. Too many times newbies start with a product and before they truly get a feel for, they jump to something else. .02
08-26-2015 6:45 PM
mrmcman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-26-2015 7:19 PM

(08-26-2015 6:45 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Run taboo until it's done. Once you've figured out how it works for you it'll bee easier to pick your next product.. Too many times newbies start with a product and before they truly get a feel for, they jump to something else. .02

Sounds good. What should I expect from this product?
08-26-2015 7:19 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1133
Thanks received:
1918 thanks in 913 posts

08-26-2015 7:23 PM

My 2 cents. Try Captain from Pheromone Treasures. It's designed to be a likeable alpha. People will look up to you and try and do things for you just because you are so awesome. Escape the Friendzone also sounds like a good idea. I've never tried it but I do know that Grail of Affection (similar intent) works AMAZINGLY WELL.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
08-26-2015 7:23 PM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 701
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 289 posts

08-26-2015 8:36 PM

My vote would be Xist. I think you would benefit greatly from thus. You do not want to use "loud" products in class, might offend some people, not to mention could potentially be distracting. Xist I would not think would do this nearly as much but more so just give you a bright "aura" for the lack of a better word.

Xist will also turn that girl you are talking to into a cuddly kitten. You have to make a move. She is not going to make the move(most likely not) at least.
08-26-2015 8:36 PM

mrmcman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-27-2015 5:43 PM

(08-26-2015 8:36 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  My vote would be Xist. I think you would benefit greatly from thus. You do not want to use "loud" products in class, might offend some people, not to mention could potentially be distracting. Xist I would not think would do this nearly as much but more so just give you a bright "aura" for the lack of a better word.

Xist will also turn that girl you are talking to into a cuddly kitten. You have to make a move. She is not going to make the move(most likely not) at least.

Is it true that love boat+xist amplifies the effects of Xist? Is love boat a good standalone?
08-27-2015 5:43 PM
kehawe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-27-2015 8:08 PM

(08-26-2015 7:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My 2 cents. Try Captain from Pheromone Treasures. It's designed to be a likeable alpha. People will look up to you and try and do things for you just because you are so awesome. Escape the Friendzone also sounds like a good idea. I've never tried it but I do know that Grail of Affection (similar intent) works AMAZINGLY WELL.
Snoopyace, I know you have said you like both AT and CPT but you seem to like CPT better. Could you explain why?

Does AOA combo well with AT and also does AOA combo well with CPT?
08-27-2015 8:08 PM

Share This Thread