Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I apologize!
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 777
Thanks received:
904 thanks in 294 posts

I apologize!
10-01-2012 8:56 PM

This has been a very rough period for me the last 5 months. My best friend and wingman, someone I have reported on many many times on forums all over the world, succumbed to cancer last Wednesday 9/26 at 12:28 pm.

I have tears streaming down my face as even now I try to write this. Its a pain I feel will never diminish as time only has served to remind me he is not hear for me to speak with. When my mom died, a few years back, she suffered a slow terrible death and I was somewhat relieved that after 70+ years of wonderfulness, children, books, TV shows and other amazing accomplishments she had finally gone home to be with God. I'm spiritualSmile. When my friend Josh died it was absolutely horrific that he only got to live half a life. Joshes death shocked me to the core, even more so than friends lost on 9/11.

While not making excuses for my somewhat short or curt answers, delayed shipping that day, and sometimes just ill-tempered feelings I held, there was a lot going on. I apologize to everyone here whose friendship I value and opinions and feedback are valued beyond any words of thanks I could offer but please know that I am grateful.

Over the past 5 months I have been working full-time for me and my actual job. Josh lived an hour from me so basically immediately after work I'd finish what I could for pheromoneXS and then drive the hour to his house. Basically while there just sit with him for 3-4 hours. Wasn't really an environment where I could get anything work-wise done. I just wanted to be there for him. Even if he wasn't always conscious he still knew I was there. There were lots of bickering amongst relatives and it was stressful.

Afterwards another hour ride back and then again get what I could do done for my business and finally get to bed around 2 am. Back up at 7 and repeat it all over the next day.

Again I'm not making excuses but it was a stressful situation and sometimes that spilled over. If I offended anyone or you believed my words or comments were short, please accept my sincerest apologies. It was not directed at anyone in particular only carrying over from a bad situation. Its over now so I will be able to focus more on building the business and bringing to everyone the products you deserve.

With that in mind I have some brand new blends I have for the Limited Editions. I'll be releasing the woman's Cougar-XS in just a little bit. Its ready I just have to write the product description, label and bottle it. I have the Asian Blend too for the guys. I'll make one more batch of the Odyssey, if possible, which I've been getting lots of emails about. I'm also moving Player to Limited Editions and since there has been no feedback discontinuing it.

I am working on superglue for guys and girls and I also have Intimidation blend calculations done, just a matter of initial blending. My commitment is to start focusing more on building on the trust you have all put in me. I completely appreciate it and again I want to apologize for the shipping delays that day. If it wasn't for Idle taking the initiative nobody would have known. I honestly just didn't care at that time and that's why I am sorry.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
10-01-2012 8:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Hurakan, eyeofra, bored4life, DGamer, Rattlesnake, seeusmile, idontknow, D_Darko, COUNSEL, Bliss, halo0073, TwistedOstrich, Shelly B, CanadianGuy45, meng123, Dafixisin, Q-Tips, shadowknight, kenpachi, extraballislit, paradigmshift, Jolly Jumper, wiserd, Curiosity, JesseJester, baant

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 759
Thanks received:
1901 thanks in 916 posts

RE: I apologize!
10-01-2012 9:10 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: no apology is required or expected! You had something far greater and harder to deal with than ANY problem any customer issue possibly could have warranted. And, had you focused on business rather than spending time saying your goodbyes to a close friend would have made you something less than the person you are

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
10-01-2012 9:10 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, D_Darko, zerosix85
Mark_38
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

10-01-2012 9:29 PM

(10-01-2012 9:10 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I've said it before and I'll say it again: no apology is required or expected! You had something far greater and harder to deal with than ANY problem any customer issue possibly could have warranted. And, had you focused on business rather than spending time saying your goodbyes to a close friend would have made you something less than the person you are

Totally agree and could not have said it better
10-01-2012 9:29 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 82 posts

10-01-2012 10:01 PM

I am so sorry about your friend ! At least he passed knowing that you were there for him all the way , and you will never have to question that you did the right thing for him , both in itself are beyond meaningfull.
I am sure I speak for everyone that we wish you well , and know that you , your products and thoughtful enthusiastic expertise are highly appreciated .
On a lesser important note , thank you for hearing everyones ideas , I can wait until the new blends come out !!!

Thank you Steve blowkiss
10-01-2012 10:01 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, D_Darko
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 66 posts

10-01-2012 10:04 PM

Hang in there Steve, don't over do it. Take some time off and take care of yourself. = )
10-01-2012 10:04 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

ryusei
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 9 posts

10-01-2012 10:05 PM

Man you must be going through a lot, yet despite all this happening you still give amazing customer service and continue on creating mixes. I think you should be allowed to take a day off, I wish you the best sir.
10-01-2012 10:05 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 692
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 309 posts

10-01-2012 10:06 PM

+1

Don't feel bad SteveO. I'm sorry for your loss
10-01-2012 10:06 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 900
Thanks received:
736 thanks in 306 posts

10-01-2012 10:14 PM

Steve,

I'm sorry for your loss, but for your sanity, its best to busy yourself in something you enjoy, and it may just be mones. You're a great guy to work with and deal with, and I'm sure it's safe to say that the entire forum has your back. Take time off, do what you need to do. Orders will come and go, but you've just lost one of your best friends.

It's healthy to just reflect and take a step back.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
10-01-2012 10:14 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
130 thanks in 65 posts

10-01-2012 11:53 PM

I'm sorry about your loss. Life is a lot more than just pleasing your customers, so if it warrants, you should take a break. Sleeping 5 hours a day on top of a tragedy like that will wear you out fast.

That said, I'm really looking forward to the Asian Blend, but take your time.
10-01-2012 11:53 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

Mars82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 45 posts

10-02-2012 1:21 AM

I'm sorry for your loss Steve. I also just lost a friend to cancer 2 weeks ago, so I know how difficult it is for you. Your friend is fortunate to have someone by his side until the end. Hang in there friend. Do things that you enjoy doing, and don't forget to take a break once in a while.

PS: Can you give us an insight on the Asian mix?

Nude Alpha
Hypnotica Social
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
LAL Androstadienone
Overdose
Lucky 7 sample

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars
10-02-2012 1:21 AM
Thanks given by SteveO, kentdave

Share This Thread