Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I am glad this forum still exists..
Nathaniel45
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

I am glad this forum still exists..
04-24-2020 1:23 PM

First i want to say a big "HI" to all the members here.As the title says, i am happy to see that people are still interested in pheromones.Why?
Well, for the last 6 years i've been in jail.No i didn't kill anyone.I've just had bad friends or better said, wrong place wrong time.. wrong decisions.Sometimes life do that to us.
I have 45 years old and i am from Rumania.As you can quess, i am not maried ..i was.But enough about my sad life.Big Grin
I have so many things to put in order i my life now, as you all can imagine, after a long time of "quarantine".
I used pheromones back in 2013 and some of my orders i put right before they locked me up.
Last week while i was cleaning my attic, i find a box full of bottles of pheromones, so i recall this very forum.Many bottles stil unopened, sealed because they arrived just days before my "quarantine".I will put here what i have, even they are really old i guess some of them are stil good.Yes? Opinions ??
In the attic its always between 5 - 20℃.
Bottles that are untouched:
Alter ego, W.A.G.G., X22, C4, Holy grail, Alpha Maschio, Alpha 7, Chikara, A314, Ammunition 30ml, P86 30ml, True Love
Others with some or very little use: P74 30ml, Molecule C 30ml, P83 30ml, Instant Shine 30ml, Aura, Element X, Glace, Androstadienone from love scent, Nude, Voodoo.
I even made a little test one day after coming back from a store.I said to myself "i will grab a beer a look at a movie".I took Molecule C and sprayed with 2 shots on neck just to see what happens.Well, i did not see the movie.I woke up after 12 hours on the couch with the beer next to me and the TV on.I was like, "what just happened?".I recall to see half movie.I can say this spray it's still good.I recall y liked this spray for nap time.It's like a sedative.You can feel your heart beating slower and slower.I didn't dream anything.The neroli scent i missed its unchanged after all this time.Wow.For me, better than this was P74.A happy, relaxation feeling.Not sleepy like Molecule C.Instant Shine close to P74 but weaker and with headache after 2 hours.
Today i used 3 spray Alpha Maschio to neck.Its black spice scent.I felt good for first 2-3 hours, after that i begin to lose my temper and punch things.I washed after that cause my head begin to hurt.
Who recalls what W.A.G.G. contains? Maybe i will open this bottle next.
I see that some of the old users are stil active.I was looking for Pagodeiro, mark-in-dallas,Paradox,Snoopyace,bonadzz, thundr, .. (this man is a seller now?WOW thundr was a little legend back in 2013, great tester, i really liked his jurnal).
Mark-in-dallas is admin now.
My respect for all of this users who are still leading this hobby to developing.
It will take some time for me to keep up with the world.Even a smartphone its a novelty for me now.Its a new world but unfortunately not necessary, a better world.
When finally i was out of "quarantine", entire world entered in one.
04-24-2020 1:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I am glad this forum still exists..
04-24-2020 7:06 PM

Congrats on being out , that A314 bottle u have might be a thing of legends according to some of these posts.

I believe it's still considered by some as one of the best things ( androtics since then died pretty much alltogether)
04-24-2020 7:06 PM
Nathaniel45
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I am glad this forum still exists..
04-24-2020 7:56 PM

Many thanks #kocik2000.
These days i saw whats left of old Androtics.For me its a little hard to believe.Why they fall so bad?But hey, the higher you are, the lower you fall.Right?Their SteveO has now his own business.A lot for catching up.I will do a lot of reading on this forum.
This bottle its from my last order from them, if i recall well, end of 2012.I had a bottle that was rev.23 but this one i have no clue.Might be rev.23 or rev.32?Who knows.The empty one had a sticker on the bottom that says A314 rev.23.The unopened one doesn't.I am not gonna lie.I will look into it to the box.Maybe it's there.
I find a bottle of Wolf 10ml today.The scent it's not what i recall.I will try it on my skin to see.
With the isolation right we can only test products for selfies and scent i quess.
Good health to everyone.
04-24-2020 7:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glad there is a forum for all companies martydmb 14 5,931 05-23-2016 8:54 AM
Last Post: Formula
  So Glad I Found This Forum! Cremaster 8 3,093 08-15-2015 12:12 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Glad to be Here! K-Train 17 5,604 07-10-2013 3:50 AM
Last Post: illmatic90
  Hello fellow Phero users...glad to join this forum... DssMaster 25 10,585 05-18-2010 9:32 PM
Last Post: DssMaster