Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
08-31-2017 7:33 PM

Me too. I lay down too. Consuming a cuppa coffee before laying down. Otherwise the binaurals put me to sleep amd I personally think sleep is a waste of time. That's for binaurals. And for binaurals only I use me headphones. I went with Arsenic's recommendation of Zenheiser headphones and they work really good for me.

For subliminals I listen to them on me speaker phone. While am on the go (doing stuff) sometimes I pair it with me Bluetooth speaker when in the office. But when away from it, I put it on me speaker of the phone to the max volume.

I haven't tried the binaurals on the go yet. I need to try it. NZT is really good. I second D-Lord. It's making me quick with the thinking part of me brain and pattern rexognition.

Hope this helps. Smile
08-31-2017 7:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-31-2017 8:10 PM

Thank you for the replies! I will go through the list again and see which ones to try.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
08-31-2017 8:10 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-16-2017 4:00 AM

Thanks Arsenic and everyone else who contributed in the sharing of these I-Doser audio files. I haven't yet tried them as of yet, because I want to get myself a good pair of quality headphones first. I have pair of Sol Republic Tracks headphones, but they are bit bass heavy. They do sound better than the Beats Solo, which are way too heavy on the bass for my taste.

I am thinking of getting a pair of the Sennheiser HD280 Pro. But I'm debating between that or a pair of the Bose QC35 which come with active noise cancellation and are wireless as well, but don't want to buy them without getting to try and see what they sound like first. If anyone here has had the opportunity to try the Bose QC35 as well the the Sennheiser HD280 Pro, would appreciate a comparison report.
09-16-2017 4:00 AM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats
10-02-2017 1:03 AM

(04-15-2017 2:22 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I used Bufo Toad yesterday....
Can you suggest good headphones under $80 for listening this ?

Hello Kalpan56, I have Sony XBA A2 . But it goes above 200$ , its the phenominal thing which gives you high and low frequencies like never heard before.
But there is this Zero Audio on Amazon costing around 58$, which is a Japan import. Its locally made in Japan. The model numbers is ZH-DX220-C. It is high resolution, perfect for generating the ultra high frequencies from these wav files. Lower frequency responses are awesome too.

(04-12-2017 11:53 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Arsenic with another give-away. Beer
Hello Arsenic Hi ,
Great work. Let me first download these before they get officially withdrawn from the forums Laugh1
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 1:08 AM by Kalzon.)
10-02-2017 1:03 AM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2017 10:42 AM

I'll be blunt, I haven't went back to them yet. I kept procrastinating and seeing that it's been almost 2 months, it's crazy how time passes.
Anyhow,

So last week, when I was talking to my mother, she showed me a clip she stumbled on. It was a Middle Eastern news report talking about the "danger of digital drugs". Since I wear my bluetooth headphones most of the time, and my mother knows that I used to listen to "things that relax me" (which are actually ambient music or nature sound) , she got worried if I'm listening to those "digital drugs". They showed clips of people laying on the floor and acting aggressively to the hypnosis. They also showed a glimpse of the website by censoring the logo but it looked familiar.....it was indeed i-doser.com lol.
I assured her that's not what I listen to but just thought I'd share this story to you guys.

I found it on youtube. I think I'm the only Middle Eastern here but here it is nevertheless:
They show the site at 1:23
They show reaction at 1:52

ok, after typing my whole post, I found an American version:

For those who tried it, what do you think of their reaction? This is still not going to stop me from trying the ones I'm curious to try (luckily none of them is related to illegal drugs)

Current Stash

10-18-2017 10:42 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-18-2017 11:08 AM

Audio can be used to stimulate our brainwaves, for good intent, entertainment, or bad intent.

Look up sound therapy. 528hz is a healing frequency. Tibetan prayer bowls are another form of brainwave stimulation.

It has the potential to be used maliciously, for good, pure entertainment, and could also drive people crazy.

I think MKUltra used sound waves to affect people’s brains too but I’m not 100% sure.

I’d stay away from the crazier stuff myself.
10-18-2017 11:08 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-18-2017 5:05 PM

I second Bandit. I haven't tried the DRUGS per se.

But am getting positive results from other good things on i-dosers.
10-18-2017 5:05 PM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2017 5:40 PM

(10-18-2017 10:42 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I found it on youtube. I think I'm the only Middle Eastern here but here it is nevertheless:

No you are not bro, saw this news report few months ago and I was laughing my lungs out, then I was 100% sure that those waves are safe, we have way more dangerous things to worry about in our country but those politicians are camouflage masters.

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
10-18-2017 5:40 PM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2017 12:40 AM

(10-18-2017 5:40 PM)BAALhammon Wrote:  No you are not bro, saw this news report few months ago and I was laughing my lungs out, then I was 100% sure that those waves are safe, we have way more dangerous things to worry about in our country but those politicians are camouflage masters.

My bad lol. I'm assuming you're from Lebanon, since it's a Lebanese channel and you automatically talked about politicians and said "our country" ?

I told her that, many times, the intention of what they show us is to make things more dramatic to create fear. And that's exactly what they did to her. She was really worried as if she is certain these are exactly what I listen to. I briefly explained to her about binaurals and as BDB said, I listen to things that are beneficial.

To tell you the truth guys, ever since she showed it to me, now I'm more inclined to try these illegal drugs! I have this curiosity mindset.

Current Stash

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017 12:41 AM by ShadowX114.)
10-19-2017 12:40 AM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-19-2017 6:33 PM

@shadowX114

You got it right bro but don't tell anyone, you are correct in explaining the her why it was aired, not sure I pheromones will pop up on news one day all of sudden as chemical weapon, its our country after all,

Myself I am only waiting for good headphones to resume, ddint get much results from my aliexpress 10 $ headphones, end of this month if I didn't fall for apex kitchen pack.

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
10-19-2017 6:33 PM

Share This Thread