Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hypnotica
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1049
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 341 posts

Hypnotica
01-24-2013 4:27 AM

I have to say this is a pretty unique social mone and i'm really liking it.

What I like about is that during a conversation, whether it's one on one, group convo, hyper group convo. People would stop, shift their attention to you, being excited on what you're about to say or talk about without having someone interupting you!

The trouble I had with glace ,especially when in 'sweet spot'. Not trying to bad mouth it dont get me wrong. i'm just decribing that it's working for me just not in my favor.

In alot my social hyper active interactions. Everybody is motor mouthing their asses off, and when I try to say something, they're too pre-occupied in their own conversation to even listen or my opinion doesn't matter.
It's like:
-"I'm gonna keep talking till i'm tired!!!"
-"I'm gonna keep talking even if i'm annoying you!"
-"I love socialing so much, i might say things over the top here and then but who cares as long as were conversating!"
Sometimes I get those effects on myself too.

I love the rapport it gives me for one on one coversations but gets too out of control during an orgy of communicating. It's like being the bus driver taking a class on a trip to their excursion of whatever and everyone's in the bus is talking loudly, screaming and shouting eventually giving you that feel of sound pollution..... it never ends! untill the trip finishes of course.
Though it does gives an energetic atmosphere the group being so into their conversations I struggle to get them to listen to me. Maybe I need to work on my alphaness and communication skills who knows.

Hynotica on the other the other hand is very fluid, in constrast to motor motor mouth. It's like a car racing through the circuit and the other just peacefully cruising round the track in a comfortable pace.

During a four way talk with my teachers when I was visiting my high school. To whom which I indivudually greeted in the beginning and ended up with all four of them in my space. It wasn't the out of control 'talk x1000'. It was somewhat chilled. As soon as I spoke, they give me their attention while i'm speaking and in the back of my head "This is creepy, why they so in awe on anything i'm saying". Perhaps they were being polite or maybe I was a good story teller and good at grabbing people's attention or all of the above which would be facinating. It's like i'm hypnotising them and then *boom!*
It just occured to me that I was wearing hypnotica. This was at two drops having one each side of my neck.

So glace for me is like a gossip social mone and Hypnotica is having deep and meaningful for group conversations.

Overall great product!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
01-24-2013 4:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by F/2.8, Ozee, zerosix85, Chaotic, eyeofra, scorpio69, idontknow, bored4life, fluffygirl12, as33156, Six, SS108

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
172 thanks in 91 posts

RE: Hypnotica
01-31-2013 4:25 AM

agreed, hypnotica gives you social status, because you are so socially apt and fluid that people are hypnotized by you. two friends on two separate occasions said something along the lines of, "there is something pulling/mesmerizing about you", when i was wearing hypnotica alone.
01-31-2013 4:25 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile, eyeofra, bored4life, as33156, SS108
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 392
Thanks received:
392 thanks in 210 posts

01-31-2013 11:16 PM

I've only worn Hypnotica ( sample ) a few times , but noticed unlike Glace - which I LOVE but gives me a massive case of the talkies , Hypnotica lets me step back and detach a bit , while people around me unleash verbal marathons .

Cheers Smile
01-31-2013 11:16 PM
Thanks given by as33156, seeusmile
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8209
Thanks received:
5298 thanks in 1820 posts

01-31-2013 11:27 PM

Hyp never worked for me like glace did but those who glace doesn't work for hyp seemed to work really well for.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
01-31-2013 11:27 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, kentdave, SS108
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1424
Thanks received:
2782 thanks in 1328 posts

02-01-2013 12:49 PM

(01-31-2013 11:27 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hyp never worked for me like glace did but those who glace doesn't work for hyp seemed to work really well for.

They both work well for me Wink
02-01-2013 12:49 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 392
Thanks received:
392 thanks in 210 posts

02-01-2013 8:10 PM

Glace is my favorite to go to the gym. Gets everyone in a great mood and makes it very easy to make friends in the gym classes I take .

Cheers Smile
02-01-2013 8:10 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 33 posts

02-06-2013 6:44 PM

(01-24-2013 4:27 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  I have to say this is a pretty unique social mone and i'm really liking it.

What I like about is that during a conversation, whether it's one on one, group convo, hyper group convo. People would stop, shift their attention to you, being excited on what you're about to say or talk about without having someone interupting you!

The trouble I had with glace ,especially when in 'sweet spot'. Not trying to bad mouth it dont get me wrong. i'm just decribing that it's working for me just not in my favor.

In alot my social hyper active interactions. Everybody is motor mouthing their asses off, and when I try to say something, they're too pre-occupied in their own conversation to even listen or my opinion doesn't matter.
It's like:
-"I'm gonna keep talking till i'm tired!!!"
-"I'm gonna keep talking even if i'm annoying you!"
-"I love socialing so much, i might say things over the top here and then but who cares as long as were conversating!"
Sometimes I get those effects on myself too.

I love the rapport it gives me for one on one coversations but gets too out of control during an orgy of communicating. It's like being the bus driver taking a class on a trip to their excursion of whatever and everyone's in the bus is talking loudly, screaming and shouting eventually giving you that feel of sound pollution..... it never ends! untill the trip finishes of course.
Though it does gives an energetic atmosphere the group being so into their conversations I struggle to get them to listen to me. Maybe I need to work on my alphaness and communication skills who knows.

Hynotica on the other the other hand is very fluid, in constrast to motor motor mouth. It's like a car racing through the circuit and the other just peacefully cruising round the track in a comfortable pace.

During a four way talk with my teachers when I was visiting my high school. To whom which I indivudually greeted in the beginning and ended up with all four of them in my space. It wasn't the out of control 'talk x1000'. It was somewhat chilled. As soon as I spoke, they give me their attention while i'm speaking and in the back of my head "This is creepy, why they so in awe on anything i'm saying". Perhaps they were being polite or maybe I was a good story teller and good at grabbing people's attention or all of the above which would be facinating. It's like i'm hypnotising them and then *boom!*
It just occured to me that I was wearing hypnotica. This was at two drops having one each side of my neck.

So glace for me is like a gossip social mone and Hypnotica is having deep and meaningful for group conversations.

Overall great product!

Just got my Hypnotica. How much do you typically use?
02-06-2013 6:44 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1049
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 341 posts

02-07-2013 2:49 AM

Is yours a dropper or roll on? i really have no experience with roll on. i usually use two drops for my body chemistry.

It maybe different with yours so you have to experiment.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
02-07-2013 2:49 AM
Thanks given by SS108
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 33 posts

02-07-2013 12:04 PM

(02-07-2013 2:49 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  Is yours a dropper or roll on? i really have no experience with roll on. i usually use two drops for my body chemistry.

It maybe different with yours so you have to experiment.

Thanks, yeah, I have the dropper like you. I had read good things about 6 drops but think I need to work my way down. These days, BTW, I respond quite well to just 1 drop of AV..of course they are two diff creatures etc...

Thanks again.
02-07-2013 12:04 PM

Share This Thread