Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hurricane Sandy Relief Donations
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Hurricane Sandy Relief Donations
10-31-2012 9:23 AM

On October 28, 2012, what's being described as the storm of the century, devastated the East Coast of the USA. NJ, my home state, NY and PA all sustained massive damage. So many lives have been effected, so many lost everything.

As a community we can help those in their time of need. Please help by making a small donation, really whatever you can afford, with your order. Whether its simply rounding up your order to the next dollar, or giving generously pheromoneXS will also help too. For every dollar raised, I pledge to match those contributions dollar per dollar.

This campaign will continue through Thanksgiving November 27, 2012. Every penny will be publicly donated to a charity directly assisting in the rebuilding of so many lives affected. Your help is needed and as always greatly appreciated.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
10-31-2012 9:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Hurricane Sandy Relief Donations
11-10-2012 2:27 PM

This is still going on and we have raised just about $100 thus far which includes my contribution. ThanksSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-10-2012 2:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread