Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Human Pheromone Sciences Files for Termination of SEC Registration
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

Human Pheromone Sciences Files for Termination of SEC Registration
04-03-2012 8:45 PM

There are now many clear indicators that human pheromones (e.g., a mixture of androstenol and androsterone, or of "˜copulins') cause changes in human behavior. For example, see our freely available olfactory research conference presentation:

Press release:

It has become clearer in the past two decades (since 1991) that the basic principles of biology and levels of biological organization required to link sensory cause to effects on hormones and their affects on behavior are common to species from insects to other mammals, and that the molecular biology of cause and effect is predictably the same across the Creation of species from microbes to man. We can now hope that this accurate conceptualization of how human pheromones affect behavior may become accepted. Acceptance of the effects of human pheromones, for example, may lead to better treatments for neurodegenerative diseases, like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, prevention of autism spectrum disorders, and perhaps even to a vaccine for prevention of atherosclerosis and heart attack or stroke. If you decide to use them to enhance your appeal, it's merely an advantage of ongoing scientific research.

In that context, it may be purely coincidental that publication of my latest article in on March 15, 2012 precedes their March 30, 2012 announcement by only two weeks. But their announcement also could have been predicted by award-winning articles I authored in 2007, or co-authored in 2001, and even back to the first paper I co-authored in 1996 for the research journal Hormones and Behavior.

Since then, it has become increasingly clearer that human pheromones, like the pheromones of insects, cause the changes in hormones that cause changes in behavior. Androstenol, for example, causes change in luteinizing hormone and mood in women. Androsterone is a highly individualistic hormonal indicator of human male reproductive fitness. With or without sandalwood masking odor, this combination of active ingredients enhances the appeal of a man wearing the mixture. Women respond with increased flirtatious behavior that exemplifies what is common to all animals that are influenced by pheromones. No human VNO is required.

Pheromones are like food odors. Not every food is equally appealing. But we can enhance any individual's appeal with pheromones just like we can spice up the appeal of food. The common principle is that food odors are naturally responsible for food selection; and that human pheromone-enhancement is naturally responsible for sexual selection. Of course this means that human pheromone enhancement may get you selected, naturally. But that fact is no marketing ploy; it's a biological fact. In this context, my technical publications will assure most people that I am a medical laboratory scientist!

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 8:51 PM by jvkohl.)
04-03-2012 8:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, Q-Tips, idontknow, BigJoe, Androaura

Share This Thread