Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Howdy ya'll
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Howdy ya'll
08-18-2009 8:31 AM

(08-18-2009 8:17 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  I'm sure that CC and TG are active members at LP, hey you know what, I have CC on my facebook, I'll pass her a message Smile

I might pop TG an email, I know she's really interested in the research side of things as she's doing her MSci now Smile

Oh, does anyone know who Mako is btw? He added me on PheroTalk but I haven't got a clue who he is...seems to be one of the "oldies" that's been away for a while?
08-18-2009 8:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-18-2009 9:04 AM

(08-18-2009 8:31 AM)Xiphoid Wrote:  I might pop TG an email, I know she's really interested in the research side of things as she's doing her MSci now Smile

Please tell TherapyGirl that I said hello and that I hope she's doing well, and of corse that we would love to have her over here.

Anyone who talks to CuriousChick, tell her I said hi too, and she's also welcome to come join our little group.

And if anyone knows where to find cookiegirl or happykitsune, please tell them that one of the other mice found their way here and they should swing on by too. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-18-2009 9:04 AM

Unregistered

08-18-2009 5:57 PM

(08-18-2009 8:08 AM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

But where's Lor? CuriousChick? TherapyGirl? MuskCloud? Diamond? Mikoto?

Howdy y'all????

Which part of Texas are you from?

Someplace waaay over in east Texas I would reckon.

And you're in charge of Musky and Diamond. I can't think of anyone better qualified to entice them. lol

Seriously though, be very certain not to use any part of Pherotalk or any other pheromone forum to contact people. Everybody around here is really trying hard to take the high road on this.

This place is linked back to all the other forums so you visit all of them from here. But we need to keep the peace with them. So don't give in to the temptation to contact anyone through other forums.

No doubt that everyone will eventually find their way here, by and by. There is no rush.

See you around. Adios amiga.

OoohYahhh
08-18-2009 5:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-18-2009 6:07 PM

(08-18-2009 5:57 PM)OoohYahhh Wrote:  Howdy y'all????

Which part of Texas are you from?

Someplace waaay over in east Texas I would reckon.

And you're in charge of Musky and Diamond. I can't think of anyone better qualified to entice them. lol

Oh, I did my first degree in Charleston Big Grin I really miss it too... If I ever go back to the States it'll be to som ewhere where I can get my sweet tea, fried chickin & okra!

Diamond & Musky.... I'm already on the case ;)
08-18-2009 6:07 PM

Share This Thread