Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Howdy Y'all
dj410
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Howdy Y'all
08-10-2017 5:17 PM

New member, long time lurker here. I've been following the site for 3-4 years. I figured I might as well finally get involved. I'll try to use some of the site lingo. I'm a male in my late twenties. I've been using mones sporadically for the last ten years starting with one of those mones that was advertised on The Pirate Bay years back (forget the name of it.) Then I discovered Androtics and went on from their once I discovered this site. My targets are mostly Caucasians age range of 21- 33. Here are the mones I currently have in my arsenal
(I am tyring to use the short name if I know it)
Androtics: Instant Female Magic (I still got a half full bottle,) Instant Shine, Spaceland, Turn Up The Heat
PheromoneXS: Bliss, XSR89, SOB, XSP130, XS-181, Evolve, Love Boat, Xist, Ascend oil, Taboo, PSE, Cohesion oil, Connections.
Phero Treasuress: ETFZ, Swoon, GOA, THU, samples of Treasureful Shine and Captain
LAL: Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Nude, Sample of SXD-9
HAX: Element X green Label, Lady Killer, Holy Grail, Pherocide,
Apex: Core, Imprint, M3X, Dionysos, Style.

I'm sure I have forgotten a few here. I am a learner and explorer. I am going to do my best to contribute. I do have a few complaints about some products which I'll be posting in their respective threads. I also have some rave reviews which I'll also share as time goes on. Have a good day everyone.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 5:19 PM by dj410.)
08-10-2017 5:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Howdy Y'all
08-10-2017 5:53 PM

Welcome to the forum Dj. Hi
If you think to sell Instant female magic, let me know.I would buy that.

Here Tezeus,
regards
08-10-2017 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread