Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
How to reduce jealousy?
PARAnoid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How to reduce jealousy?
11-21-2012 3:37 AM

Just a short question becourse im mobile atm. I was wondering what product can reduce jealousy? A friend of Mine has a very jealousy girlfriend who is even jealous when he meets me!?
11-21-2012 3:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How to reduce jealousy?
11-21-2012 9:07 AM

obviously his girlfriend has issues, or it's a trust issue between them, but no mone product is going to help with that
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 9:08 AM by kentdave.)
11-21-2012 9:07 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-21-2012 9:29 AM

(11-21-2012 9:07 AM)kentdave Wrote:  obviously his girlfriend has issues, or it's a trust issue between them, but no mone product is going to help with that

+1

Trust issues, past issues, relationship issue, control issue.. it could be a number of things. Lol..

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-21-2012 9:29 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-21-2012 10:01 AM

You don't need a pheromone for that, just a kick in her a$$. She's a selfish Ahole that doesn't care about anyone but herself.
Your friend needs to bounce her like a check, there are way too many amazing women in the world to get stuck with one with bad qualities.
11-21-2012 10:01 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-21-2012 11:59 AM

I am not shure its all about thinking about herself. It could also just be that she have some problems with insecurity. Or trust issues. And kicking her ass would in that case just make it worse. Because that would tell her she was right with her jealousy.
The only way to deal this with a happy ending is to help her solve her problems. I guess that should be her boyfriends job, but if you want or need to help her, you will need to make her talk about it. And that can be a problem unless she look at you as her friend.
So to say it like this : The pheromones that could help for that would be friendly and bonding pheromones. Maybe Glace or Certo. And maybe Androstadienone or nols as single molecules?
11-21-2012 11:59 AM

Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-21-2012 12:02 PM

(11-21-2012 3:37 AM)PARAnoid Wrote:  Just a short question becourse im mobile atm. I was wondering what product can reduce jealousy? A friend of Mine has a very jealousy girlfriend who is even jealous when he meets me!?

Perhaps your friend did something to make this jealous girlfriend literally there, out on his every move.

Pheromones may still be able to help here.

You could apply a combination of Corporativo (status) and Glace (social) and witness the results of what it may be able to do for your friend.

If all goes well, Glace should open her up socially and Corporativo should give him enough status to be able to freely leave.

Good luck.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-21-2012 12:02 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-21-2012 5:18 PM

IDGAF is the best jealousy killer. The more you feed into it the more insecure they get. Wave it off.

If it gets too bad and IDGAF doesnt work.. well just curb the wench. Next.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 5:24 PM by thundr.)
11-21-2012 5:18 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-23-2012 2:41 AM

(11-21-2012 12:02 PM)Androaura Wrote:  
Perhaps your friend did something to make this jealous girlfriend literally there, out on his every move.

Pheromones may still be able to help here.

You could apply a combination of Corporativo (status) and Glace (social) and witness the results of what it may be able to do for your friend.

If all goes well, Glace should open her up socially and Corporativo should give him enough status to be able to freely leave.

Good luck.

Corporativo is probably not the best choice here. It has androsterone which increases jealousy, sensitivity to social slights and mate guarding. If it can do these things then theoretically there might be a way to reverse the effect directly, but I don't know what that would involve.

My wife is not particularly jealous. The only time I've seen her jealous or heard her say she was jealous is when I was wearing androsterone.

Generally speaking, people are who they are. Androstadienone may make her a little more trusting and comfy. Maybe. Androstanone may make your friend appear more dominant without the aggression of androstenone. Small doses there are good (.001 to .0001 mcg/dose, maybe) Alpha and beta androstenol may help your friend talk through insecurity related issues. Alpha-THDOC in very very small amounts may make her more relaxed (or sleepy.) Androsterone sulfate may put her in a better mood. Estratetraenol might make her more considerate or helpful. Oxytocin (too heavy to use as a pheromone, but there's speculation it can be used as an aerosol) might make her more trusting. But at the end of the day people want what they want and they are who they are. There's a chance that your friend could address the underlying issues which cause these relationship problems. But I think that's unlikely. If he wants a less jealous girlfriend, he may just need to find one.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2012 2:43 PM by wiserd.)
11-23-2012 2:41 AM
PARAnoid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How to reduce jealousy?
11-24-2012 2:06 PM

Thank you all for advises. Never thought i get so much Feedback. Cool
11-24-2012 2:06 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2012 4:12 PM

Copulins eliminate jealousy by making the jealous person break up Sarcastic hand

Just kidding, I would suggest a mix of androstadienone and/or beta androstanol. Maybe true trust with oxytocin would eliminate jealous with some choice words.
11-26-2012 4:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jealousy Inhibition NP17 3 1,879 07-05-2015 7:28 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Xist + Wolf + Nude how to reduce men ioi ?? joris06 2 2,408 04-13-2015 11:56 AM
Last Post: joris06
  mones that have dienone (pls list) or how to reduce its self-effects dilettante 6 3,613 08-08-2014 10:53 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Place for jealousy? doctordonald 11 4,453 07-25-2013 5:35 PM
Last Post: tescosfinest