Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

How to place banner Ad ?
melvinc
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

How to place banner Ad ?
10-03-2013 11:35 PM

Hello Admin,

I wish to provide banner ads in this forum, I hope the product we are selling
is pretty much in line with the feel of the forum, please let me know whom I can contact to get things started.
10-03-2013 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1783
Thanks received:
4521 thanks in 1894 posts

RE: How to place banner Ad ?
10-03-2013 11:40 PM

First off who are you and what are you selling? Second, we do NOT show banner ads to anyone other than non registered guests on the forum, and finally we do NOT sell advertising space, banners shown to guests are reserved for companies with proven products and that have shown support for the forum, and are kept to a minimum, mainly intended to encourage visitors to register.

But, if you are a pheromone company and want us to create a vendor forum for you email me a few details about your company using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and I'll be happy to create a sub forum for your company in the Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links forum.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-03-2013 11:40 PM
melvinc
In Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

10-08-2013 3:31 AM

(10-03-2013 11:40 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  First off who are you and what are you selling? Second, we do NOT show banner ads to anyone other than non registered guests on the forum, and finally we do NOT sell advertising space, banners shown to guests are reserved for companies with proven products and that have shown support for the forum, and are kept to a minimum, mainly intended to encourage visitors to register.

But, if you are a pheromone company and want us to create a vendor forum for you email me a few details about your company using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and I'll be happy to create a sub forum for your company in the Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links forum.

Could you please PM me the contact details ? I am unable to send you emails, as I have not done 5 posts.
10-08-2013 3:31 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1783
Thanks received:
4521 thanks in 1894 posts

10-08-2013 6:09 AM

You can't use the PM system till you have 5 posts either. YOu can click on the Contact Us link at the bottom left though and send mail through your email application.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-08-2013 6:09 AM

Share This Thread