Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase lazy man hits
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How to increase lazy man hits
05-23-2017 12:06 AM

So I've been testing a few products now and along the way I've been testing a few METHODS as well to increase the attraction and projection on how to reel in a good looking lady into me personal space in a more automatic semi sinchronic sequential gear box kinda way.

"AUTOMATIC SEMI SINCHRONIC SEQUENTIAL GEAR BOX" because that's the way I see it.

It's automatic; meaning it gets THEM to open ya.
Semi sinchronic; cos there's a fair bit of lifting YOU gotta do from YOUR part.
Sequential; cos it starts with 1 all the way to the top gear/over drive gear.

First method;
This is a basic peacock method. Wear something that ILLUMINATES ya. A tshirt with L.E.D. bulbs. If ya do a Google search, there's plenty on eBay. Some come with the batteries included. Some don't. Wear it next time ya go out. U'll have heaps of women approaching YOU. "PROVIDED" they're a little tipsy.

Ya can do this trick ONLY in bars from what I can imagine. (I don't think ya can do this in a church or a court house if ya get me drift) And ya can only do it if ya have a bunch of other mates going out with ya. So I wouldn't recommend it if ya like to fly solo. UNLESS ya can lie thru ur teeth saying that ya came outta the strip club and ur mates're still there. But ya wanned to see some old fashion CLOTHED women instead. (Am raising me eye brow as I typed it) Smile

Second method;
Glow Sticks. I had a lot more success with glow Sticks (all the way to the top gear/over drive gear;meaning all the way to a good lay) in the night clubs and pubs.

I usually wear it around me neck. Glow Sticks will attract not only the light hearted super shy girls. But also the fun loving girls. Younger and older. Doesn't matter what age, gender, racial demographic OR even what time of the month it is for her, it'll simply ATRACT. They're cheap, simple to use and ya can get'em from any party shop for a fairly cheap price.

I would personally recommend the glow stick version of lazy man hits when u're in a bunch. Worked for me quiet well when I was out with me mates. Make sure ya have something like yellow, green, blue. This may sound sexism, but avoid pink. I personally don't think it's the right color. But it's all fun and games. If ya like it,,, why the hell not.

Third method;
A blend of patchouli amber sandlewood coconut and vanilla essential oils. Mix it with any ratio of ur choice, but lessen the patchouli. Ya only need a tiiiiny bit of patchouli.

The blend has a sweet but musky smell. And the way I do it is; I got next to the lady and make eye contact with a smile. 9 outta 10 times I get the "u smell nice" compliment. And from there on out, it's up to u how ya steer it.

Combine these methods with the pheromone products u have, and u'll see how u'll get lazy man hits. Don't completely NEG the target staright away. But do play the pushit pull.

Good luck and have fun. Smile
05-23-2017 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: How to increase lazy man hits
05-23-2017 12:12 AM

Thanks for the write up, your tips are alwayssss appreciated.

I've found that having open body language, even if it is just toward my friends, increases the amount of female attention and girls opening me. Don't display body language that conveys you have anxiety.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-23-2017 12:12 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: How to increase lazy man hits
05-23-2017 12:14 AM

(05-23-2017 12:12 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Thanks for the write up, your tips are alwayssss appreciated.

I've found that having open body language, even if it is just toward my friends, increases the amount of female attention and girls opening me. Don't display body language that conveys you have anxiety.

Thanks B. Smile

True that. Laid backness is what am getting from it. If ya look like ya have an open RELAXED front ready to be hugged, that's exactly what they'll do. Come hug ya. So yep. I second the open body language. Smile
05-23-2017 12:14 AM

Share This Thread