Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to correctly use NNPA
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 74 posts

RE: How to correctly use NNPA
06-25-2016 4:50 PM

(06-25-2016 4:19 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I wouldn't say that. The buffering properties dxist regardless of where they're applied, but the nature of the hits may change if the two are hitting at different times. Mixing together will tend to offer a more consistent rate of diffusion, and thus more consistent results.

So you're saying you might get two scenarios. In the first case, let's say you have NNPA applied to your neck and the fragrance to your wrists. You move your arm, so the fragrance diffuses, but then after it's done having an effect, maybe the NNPA on your neck diffuses, but the buffers from your wrist movement have already worn off, so it's unbuffered none in that instance. But then in another case, maybe you move your arm so the fragrance on your wrist diffuses, but a little wind also carries the NNPA at the same time so it does buffer in that instance. Thus creating inconsistent results.

Am I understanding this right?

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-25-2016 4:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did I get NNPA or Old New Pheromone Additive? frenchpress 4 1,143 04-28-2016 1:17 PM
Last Post: frenchpress