Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to apply oil?
xizt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How to apply oil?
02-28-2019 6:00 AM

Hey guy's

I just did my very first order and i'm awaiting the products.
A question that came to mind: ''how to apply oil? such as BW.''
As far as i know you get a dropper and you apply the oil in your neck e.g. ?

I just want to make sure i get the most out of my product.
Is there anyone that has a video on this or could elaborate?

It would be very helpful if anyone could make a video on this

Thank you Smile
02-28-2019 6:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: How to apply oil?
02-28-2019 6:14 AM

am still new at the pheromone game but go through the forum and read on what your trying to use alot of time the information will be there dont make the mistakes i made by asking lot of question when they on the forums mistakes i made

and for a video we wouldnt want this stuff getting out into main stream population were everyone be using it would lessn the chances are chances for dosage it best to test it out on your own start low don't try using alot it can alway backfire
02-28-2019 6:14 AM
xizt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2019 6:23 AM

(02-28-2019 6:14 AM)warcheese Wrote:  am still new at the pheromone game but go through the forum and read on what your trying to use alot of time the information will be there dont make the mistakes i made by asking lot of question when they on the forums mistakes i made

and for a video we wouldnt want this stuff getting out into main stream population were everyone be using it would lessn the chances are chances for dosage it best to test it out on your own start low don't try using alot it can alway backfire

I totally understand, i did some research here and there. But it's like reading a manual and actually doing the work, It's a big difference.
Not that i'm saying that putting a few drops could be hard lol, but i just want to make sure that i'm doing it right.

And i also understand the video part, but maybe someone could make a video and put it on unlisted?
02-28-2019 6:23 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2019 6:28 AM

(02-28-2019 6:23 AM)xizt Wrote:  I totally understand, i did some research here and there. But it's like reading a manual and actually doing the work, It's a big difference.
Not that i'm saying that putting a few drops could be hard lol, but i just want to make sure that i'm doing it right.

And i also understand the video part, but maybe someone could make a video and put it on unlisted?

i did alot of research on the stuff i was getting too but still made a mistake asking too much many question to me is testing the stuff and getting the right dosage in my case am using a GEL not BW am using NAG and to me the best way of using the product is test it out at places and just go from there you what am looking for in my product may be different from yours but i say the fun is still testing it getting the right amount that being say using too much can be bad if your new to the stuff
02-28-2019 6:28 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-28-2019 9:12 AM

It depends on the delivery medium on the bottle.

Some pheromones come in spray bottles (usually the alcohol based or oil/ alcohol based ones). On those you simply spray the desired application directly on to your application points.

If the bottle comes with the eurodropper (a plastic flange in the neck o fthe bottle with a hole in the center) then you shake it out one drop at a time, either directly on to your application points or on to your finger and then apply.

If the bottle comes with the eye dropper (rare these days) then you squeeze out a drop one at a time to your points.

If the bottle has a roll on application installed then you apply it as you would a roll on antiperspirant, by rolling the ball over your flesh.

Assuming a full-sized spray nozzle (some are smaller on the smaller bottles or sample bottles) 1 spray= 1 roll on inch (2.54 centimeters) = 1 drop (MORE OR LESS). The half-sized spray nozzle is roughly 1/2 spray and the tiny (sample size) spray nozzle is roughly 1/3

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-28-2019 9:12 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2019 9:15 AM

(02-28-2019 9:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  It depends on the delivery medium on the bottle.

Some pheromones come in spray bottles (usually the alcohol based or oil/ alcohol based ones). On those you simply spray the desired application directly on to your application points.

If the bottle comes with the eurodropper (a plastic flange in the neck o fthe bottle with a hole in the center) then you shake it out one drop at a time, either directly on to your application points or on to your finger and then apply.

If the bottle comes with the eye dropper (rare these days) then you squeeze out a drop one at a time to your points.

If the bottle has a roll on application installed then you apply it as you would a roll on antiperspirant, by rolling the ball over your flesh.

Assuming a full-sized spray nozzle (some are smaller on the smaller bottles or sample bottles) 1 spray= 1 roll on inch (2.54 centimeters) = 1 drop (MORE OR LESS). The half-sized spray nozzle is roughly 1/2 spray and the tiny (sample size) spray nozzle is roughly 1/3
good point Gladen i didnt give specific because i havent used oils only NAG i would think someone woulda already disccuses that and didnt want to give wrong information because am still new to the phero game
02-28-2019 9:15 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-28-2019 9:48 AM

Liquid Alchemy does have a youtube channel with some videos that may or may not help

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-28-2019 9:48 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-01-2019 4:07 AM

For a eurodropper, invert bottle and drop 1 drop onto a finger and apply to neck, behind ears, or chest, etc. If you want it on your wrists or backs of hands, I would drop directly onto one wrist or back of hand and rub them together with other wrist or hand.

Spread the pheromones as much as possible for max diffusion. And don't forget to shake well before use. This is important.

You may also want a cover scent if your mones are unscented.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Cover-scent

I usually do what Snoopy does and apply the cover first, let dry, then apply the mones on top.
03-01-2019 4:07 AM

xizt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2019 12:23 PM

Wow, a lot of golden information in here. Thank a lot!
03-03-2019 12:23 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2019 12:56 PM

(02-28-2019 9:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  It depends on the delivery medium on the bottle.

Probably some of the best knowledge I've come away with. Thank you for an explanation that even a novice can understand.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
03-03-2019 12:56 PM

Share This Thread