Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
How much Wolf is too much?!
NewPHero504
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How much Wolf is too much?!
04-16-2014 3:14 PM

I started using wolf at 4 drops from the bulb dropper, and I noticed the celebrity VIP effect it has, I have a bit a status and get the VIP treatment when I went out before using mones because I've been djing in nightclubs since I was 17 and Wolf even intensifies my status, people waiting to talk to me, people fighting for my attention, cutting each other off to talk to me! Crazy!! But sometimes I forget I'm wearing wolf or even put it on and at times when I'm feeling up to it I put on 8 drops of wolf, but I always forget to lookout for hits because I forget I'm even wearing mones! Is 8 drops too much Wolf? I'm am a big fella, 6'3 250!
04-16-2014 3:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: How much Wolf is too much?!
04-16-2014 4:03 PM

No, not really. You can bathe in Wolf.....BUT 8 might be wasting a good product. Maybe 6 or 7 is more than enough.
04-16-2014 4:03 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2014 7:07 PM

lol, I would say 4 sprays, that means 16 drops.

before I thought 1 spray is 1 drop, then I asked Garry and he told me that 1 spray is 4 drops, oops, and he told me that the new sprayer might be different, maybe more, maybe less, but I say for sure that 4 sprays is way too much wolf.
04-22-2014 7:07 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-22-2014 9:50 PM

i have a spray bottle from 2 yrs ago. how much is a spray? ive tried 1 spray at no noticeable effect, 2 sprays no blatant hits. im afraid 3 sprays is too much? has anyone tried it?
04-22-2014 9:50 PM

MidnightLuvR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2014 5:27 PM

Yes I've tried it and got the same results as you Vinzanity! Wolf doesn't seem to be working that well for me! Tried and tested Wolf from one bulb dropper drop upwards to 5 sprays which was a LOT!!! Got very little out of it but smelling nice! Lol I got some mild attraction at the higher doses (4 sprays +) from over 30s women (a couple of scarce looks & smiles) but nothing to write home about! In addition I saw absolutely no Alpha vibe from it at all in fact I think it was the other way! My body chemistry does not mix well with it I guess! Disappointed in it but I do like the smell. But that's not what I want out of my mones! Angry
06-08-2014 5:27 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-08-2014 11:15 PM

(06-08-2014 5:27 PM)MidnightLuvR Wrote:  Yes I've tried it and got the same results as you Vinzanity! Wolf doesn't seem to be working that well for me! Tried and tested Wolf from one bulb dropper drop upwards to 5 sprays which was a LOT!!! Got very little out of it but smelling nice! Lol I got some mild attraction at the higher doses (4 sprays +) from over 30s women (a couple of scarce looks & smiles) but nothing to write home about! In addition I saw absolutely no Alpha vibe from it at all in fact I think it was the other way! My body chemistry does not mix well with it I guess! Disappointed in it but I do like the smell. But that's not what I want out of my mones! Angry

qutie a few ppl in the community has reported that Wolf makes them beta, it seems to me that it works way better for an older male, or those who are perceived somewhat alpha already,and wolf will take the alpha up a notch but with a cool friendly vibe. younger guys like me, not so much, but I personally see no disrespect from others, actually guys get more friendly touchy with me.
06-08-2014 11:15 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-09-2014 1:00 PM

(04-16-2014 3:14 PM)NewPHero504 Wrote:  I started using wolf at 4 drops from the bulb dropper, and I noticed the celebrity VIP effect it has, I have a bit a status and get the VIP treatment when I went out before using mones because I've been djing in nightclubs since I was 17 and Wolf even intensifies my status, people waiting to talk to me, people fighting for my attention, cutting each other off to talk to me! Crazy!! But sometimes I forget I'm wearing wolf or even put it on and at times when I'm feeling up to it I put on 8 drops of wolf, but I always forget to lookout for hits because I forget I'm even wearing mones! Is 8 drops too much Wolf? I'm am a big fella, 6'3 250!

If you are getting those results with 4 drops, then stay with 4 drops. No need to waste Wolf. For me I think Wolf is one of the best status/alpha products out there IMO.

The Dude abides...
06-09-2014 1:00 PM
Xero
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-09-2014 8:41 PM

I agree, I have used Wolf well past my sweet spot and it doesnt make the hits any more crazy. So if you are getting hits, stick with that dosage (and your mone supply will last longer which is always a plus Clapping)

Friends

LAL: Wolf, AV, DP
PheroXS: Cohesion
AD: FB Glace Alcohol
06-09-2014 8:41 PM

solidprice
Pheromones not important!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-13-2014 2:41 PM

you can never have too much wolf.

...wait, applying? oh. even my noobish self never OD'ed with it, but yeah 4 sprays dose sound like a good limit in this post.

I usually use about 3-5 dab-ish drops for under nose for self effect boost,one for the wrists, and adam's apple/front neck or sides if solo, otherwise the social mone is on sides of neck for me.

good to see you like it! its magic!Wizard

Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
Pheromones not important! your game, mindset, and applyed knowledge is!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
06-13-2014 2:41 PM
SILVERBACK
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-17-2014 8:46 AM

I think too much wolf is when it dominates your mix.
06-17-2014 8:46 AM

Share This Thread