Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
How many of you would continue your mone hobby if there were no forums to report on?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How many of you would continue your mone hobby if there were no forums to report on?
04-19-2018 9:47 AM

The title says it all.

What makes mones exciting is we as a small group of people get to share our secret hobby with others on the forums and reports results, experiences etc. Get pats on the back from our peers, give advice etc.

If there were no forums like PT, AD, Love Scent etc would you keep up your hobby?

Which reminds me why I liked the THANK button so much on the old software. Like a forum, the thank button represented people actually reading and appreciating posts.

Incentive is an important part of this game. Especially if you're in it for the long haul.

Comments?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018 9:52 AM by dsouza.)
04-19-2018 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: How many of you would continue your mone hobby if there were no forums to report on?
04-19-2018 10:23 AM

I would personally continue to use them. I was using pheromones before I discovered the forums so it would not stop me. I would miss the information on new products and combos, however. It is also nice to see that others out there share similar experiences.

This to me is a fun hobby first and foremost. I’m not really invested in trying to push forward the science of behavioral engineering through olfactory means.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-19-2018 10:23 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: How many of you would continue your mone hobby if there were no forums to report on?
04-19-2018 10:25 AM

(04-19-2018 9:47 AM)dsouza Wrote:  The title says it all.

What makes mones exciting is we as a small group of people get to share our secret hobby with others on the forums and reports results, experiences etc. Get pats on the back from our peers, give advice etc.

If there were no forums like PT, AD, Love Scent etc would you keep up your hobby?

Which reminds me why I liked the THANK button so much on the old software. Like a forum, the thank button represented people actually reading and appreciating posts.

Incentive is an important part of this game. Especially if you're in it for the long haul.

Comments?

I would. Even though I new myself and not sure how my post are viewed I still like to post about it.

The forum is a very valuable tool. Alot of info and alot of entertainment.
04-19-2018 10:25 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-19-2018 10:53 AM

I'd keep using mones as well. I didn't know much about the forums till recently. But I was using mones for about a decade now. And I know the advantage of them.

I'd be sad to see if PT will be shut down for sure. As I learnt heaps from this forum.

What would also be sad for me, is if any of me favorite company's would shut down their business. Case in point, AndroticsD. But AD lost me a long time ago when I realized that it wasn't the same back then.

Also, I rekon we should thank Mark. I said it before, and am repeating it here again. I learnt heaps more from this forum in the last coupl'a years, than what I learnt on me own in the last decade. If it wasn't for Mark, I wouldn't 've known what I know now.
04-19-2018 10:53 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-19-2018 11:02 AM

(04-19-2018 9:47 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Incentive is an important part of this game. Especially if you're in it for the long haul.

Your incentive should be getting the girl ... not a thanks on a forum...lol. your incentive should also be to know that everything you post is there to help others. We're all here to help each other get better at this hobby. And there's still a rep button although there is a limit. If the limit could be removed that would be an improvement.

Also reading other peoples stories makes me think of how I would have acted in that situation so if it ever happens to me I'll already know how to handle it. So these forums also help me with social skills and not just how many sprays of this and drops of that. I also enjoy the banter and having you guys as online friends.

If it weren't for these forums I probably wouldn't have started this hobby in the first place. But if they were to all disappear I'd still continue because now I know about it.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-19-2018 11:02 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2018 12:09 PM

(04-19-2018 11:02 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  So these forums also help me with social skills and not just how many sprays of this and drops of that. I also enjoy the banter and having you guys as online friends.

If it weren't for these forums I probably wouldn't have started this hobby in the first place. But if they were to all disappear I'd still continue because now I know about it.

Here, Here...[raising a glass to toast this response]...Very well said, Spidey. I agree.
04-19-2018 12:09 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-19-2018 12:14 PM

I would. This is an edge.

I’d rather less people know about it and there be no forum, but I wouldn’t be in who I am without the forums, so I share.
04-19-2018 12:14 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

04-19-2018 12:34 PM

(04-19-2018 9:47 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Which reminds me why I liked the THANK button so much on the old software. Like a forum, the thank button represented people actually reading and appreciating posts.

And the Rep Post button does the same thing, with the added benefit that in the more you receive the more juice you get in what you can give or take from others, and they can tell you what they liked or didn't like about the post too.

(04-19-2018 11:02 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  And there's still a rep button although there is a limit. If the limit could be removed that would be an improvement.

Yeah, but that limit also helps keep members from being to willy nilly in throwing around rep points.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-19-2018 12:34 PM

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2018 12:35 PM

I was on PheroTalk a longggg time ago. I learned a lot. Especially from Michael Harris. Even after I stopped being active there I continued using for many years. After I got locked out of their forum I began searching for others. Best thing that ever happened to me. I've learned more in the past year than I did in the previous 14-15 yrs. These forums are an invaluable resource. So many people with unique experiences and knowledge bases. Every time a light bulb goes off in my head I'm back rereading posts over and over again. It's been 15 years since I started this journey and I'm still learning. Even though, as an advanced hobbyist, I tend to make my own mixes, I enjoy reading people's experiences with the wide array of products out there. While I'm not opposed to using the products from the various vendors, as I do use a few, I enjoy the process of experimentation and creating unique experiences by crafting my own. For me it's about the process, they journey. I'm not always certain what I can contribute here. It seems most guys are looking to get laid, as I was in years past. I currently have a regular partner with whom I am quite pleased. At my age I don't go clubbing anymore. I don't want to be "that guy". My main focus is work and social situations.

Pheromones aside, there is a lot to be learned about interpersonal interactions. Everyone has their own slant on a variety of situations. Some input I take to heart, others don't jive with me. Sometimes the most important lesson is what NOT to do. Whether it be a success or a failure there is always something to learn. Open communication benefits everyone.
04-19-2018 12:35 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-19-2018 12:42 PM

I would still use them. I bought and tried pheromones before learning about the forum.

Would I have bought and tried as many pheromones as I have now without a forum? Hell Noooo.

There is a benefit to knowledge sharing. On an unrelated topic, I’ve been working on a project for 2 years that I was able to solve and finish because of insights gained from a forum for that topic.

On all forums there are givers, takers, and reciprocaters. You learn and share with one and three and try to ignore number 2. All pun intended.

900, baby!
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018 12:44 PM by DarkLord1.)
04-19-2018 12:42 PM

Share This Thread