Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many of you get honest feedback from women?
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

How many of you get honest feedback from women?
07-14-2018 3:30 PM

Hello,

I'm curious, how many of you, guys, get feedback from women - your wives, fiances, girlfriends and mutual friends if pheromones really work, how they work and how the results differ between different products? How women really feel?

I mean, reliable, honest feedback from women, who know that you are using pheromones and see the difference between wearing and not wearing a product.

Reading many threads here, guys share their feelings, views, impressions which may be placebo, accident, coincidence.

The best confirmation, that phero products are working would be just real feedback from your SO or friend. Please report.

Rgds, Fiedler
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 3:31 PM by Fiedler.)
07-14-2018 3:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How many of you get honest feedback from women?
07-14-2018 7:04 PM

Pheromones don't work, it's all a scam.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-14-2018 7:04 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-14-2018 7:33 PM

1. Some SO might be upset you are using and jealosy
will rear its ugly head. So why upset them?
2. If you tell a bunch of test subject you are giving
them a happy pill and Then ask them how they feel
will skewer the results. Same thing with Pheromones.
3. Since you are so interested in the result, why dont you test,
get your lady friends feedback and post for the community?
07-14-2018 7:33 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2018 7:49 PM

Honesty from a woman? Next you'll be expecting ethical behavior from lawyers.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
07-14-2018 7:49 PM

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-14-2018 9:13 PM

No need to ask for feedback. It’s up to us to get the baseline and then test the pheromones on them to acquire our own empirical results. It’s the best way to stay objective about the process.

If they volunteer the information on their own such as...”I feel so good when being around you.” or “I never came so hard like that before....”

Consider that your feedback.
07-14-2018 9:13 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-14-2018 9:29 PM

My wife gets hot flush wet and giggly when I wear certain pheromones to the point of not sitting beside me.

Tells me whatever I'm wearing is working.
07-14-2018 9:29 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-14-2018 10:26 PM

(07-14-2018 9:13 PM)Mischief Wrote:  No need to ask for feedback. It’s up to us to get the baseline and then test the pheromones on them to acquire our own empirical results. It’s the best way to stay objective about the process.

If they volunteer the information on their own such as...”I feel so good when being around you.” or “I never came so hard like that before....”

Consider that your feedback.

AGREE! Training1

(07-14-2018 9:29 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  My wife gets hot flush wet and giggly when I wear certain pheromones to the point of not sitting beside me.

Tells me whatever I'm wearing is working.

Are you gonna finish the story, Sai? Pioneer

Wife's age, and which certain mones? Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-14-2018 10:26 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-15-2018 12:29 AM

I do....All the time. It has to do with how you set and manage the frame.

Some women wears certain dresses to feel sexy, right? Do they also wear flattering scents too? Maybe.

I wear pheromones to get cool responses from people and to feel good. They don’t take away free will. Just like a sexy dress may make someone seem more attractive to you, nothing may come of it.

Here is something that I’ve said to friends. “I’m trying different fragrances to feel sexier. I’ll be wearing one new scent each week and I won’t say when during the week. At the end of the week, please share what you saw or felt.” Guess what: Pheromones work. I’ll ask “ which one is sexier.?”

Do I post every experience? No. I’m experimenting with other things too. And I ask about how people experience the other stuff too.

Bottom line: Frame it right and you can do and ask almost anything. Frame it wrong and you can’t.
07-15-2018 12:29 AM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2018 10:07 AM

Shes 32

The main Pheromones that get her hot and flustered/wet is nnpa by lacroy, THU l2k. The best one is I mixed half l2k bs scent half unscent thu and just smelling the sprayer does it for her. She turns red and gets aggravated because she doesnt like being hot like that. Lol.
I did phasazade with heartthrob and nnpa mixed. She ended up dripping out her panties she was so wet.

I mixed my l2kthu and 2 drops of unscented heartthrob and 1 drop nnpa she was so wet we had to get a towel to keep wiping off the wetness so we could fuck without fucking up my sheets lol. So that's how I can tell her honest feed back. Same lady I've been fcking for 12 years and it's totally different with different pheromones. Like voracious she likes the smell but doesnt do any of that. She just wants to snuggle closely. Haha.
07-15-2018 10:07 AM
MMM

Rep Post

07-15-2018 11:38 AM

(07-15-2018 12:29 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I do....All the time. It has to do with how you set and manage the frame.

Some women wears certain dresses to feel sexy, right? Do they also wear flattering scents too? Maybe.

I wear pheromones to get cool responses from people and to feel good. They don’t take away free will. Just like a sexy dress may make someone seem more attractive to you, nothing may come of it.

Here is something that I’ve said to friends. “I’m trying different fragrances to feel sexier. I’ll be wearing one new scent each week and I won’t say when during the week. At the end of the week, please share what you saw or felt.” Guess what: Pheromones work. I’ll ask “ which one is sexier.?”

Do I post every experience? No. I’m experimenting with other things too. And I ask about how people experience the other stuff too.

Bottom line: Frame it right and you can do and ask almost anything. Frame it wrong and you can’t.

Well, I hope you come back later on, and share what they thought was SEXIER, Lord! popcorn
(07-15-2018 10:07 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Shes 32

The main Pheromones that get her hot and flustered/wet is nnpa by lacroy, THU l2k. The best one is I mixed half l2k bs scent half unscent thu and just smelling the sprayer does it for her. She turns red and gets aggravated because she doesnt like being hot like that. Lol.
I did phasazade with heartthrob and nnpa mixed. She ended up dripping out her panties she was so wet.

I mixed my l2kthu and 2 drops of unscented heartthrob and 1 drop nnpa she was so wet we had to get a towel to keep wiping off the wetness so we could fuck without fucking up my sheets lol. So that's how I can tell her honest feed back. Same lady I've been fcking for 12 years and it's totally different with different pheromones. Like voracious she likes the smell but doesnt do any of that. She just wants to snuggle closely. Haha.

Alrighty then!

Sounds like you got yourself mixES that puts you on the NAKED RADAR whenever you want! Heat CONGRATS!! Drinks

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018 12:08 PM by MMM.)
07-15-2018 11:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need some honest help here(from a non-believer)!! andrw322 22 8,171 02-28-2014 4:19 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  Liquid Trust feedback for New User Makpak 5 3,340 06-16-2010 9:27 PM
Last Post: Vaccine