Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many of use wear mones on your pubic area?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How many of use wear mones on your pubic area?
05-24-2015 4:24 AM

A lot of talk has gone into wear mones on the neck, forearms, even chest.

But less talk about the pubes.

I had some good experience with wolf lately picking up a woman and I emailed Garry. He stated I should stick to wolf on my neck as the connection I had with the woman was SO great it may of left an imprint on her and she may remember the scent.. Any other scent or mone splashed onto my neck may derail her. See http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Wolf?page=76 for more details on my report.

However, he recommended if I wanted to add additional none (i'm 45) I do so on my pubic area.

Rationale? The wolf gets what's shes expecting from me a second time,and then if she's ovulating or we get to cuddling she may go for my crotch.. If she's not ovulating or horny the none down there won't affect her and the wolf will do its job just like when I wore it solo when I first picked her up.

I am just wondering about diffusion. He obviously wants a short range. Gary lives in Hawaii I believe and probably walks around in shorts.. I wear underwear and jeans or dress pants all the time. Would the none down there have any effect if my pants don't come off (wearing such thick clothing?)?

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 4:29 AM by dsouza.)
05-24-2015 4:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: How many of use wear mones on your pubic area?
05-24-2015 6:07 AM

I've worn N.P.A on the zipper area of my jeans and once on my pubes. The zipper area was more effective diffusion-wise, but I believe what Garry is getting at for the pubes app is that once things start moving more hot and heavy, she opens up your trousers and gets a full whiff of none.

Being that things are already moving more hot and heavy, she is in a much more receptive state to the high none signature. At least that's what happened in my case. Caused a much greater state of arousal and activity in her. But I only have that one data point with that one east Indian girl.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-24-2015 6:07 AM
TurtlePowers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2015 5:38 PM

I hear of people putting it on their underwear but that's alls. I mean what if you get a bad reaction down their like a rash?
05-24-2015 5:38 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2015 5:52 AM

Never tried application there. My guess is that no matter how clean, the dick and nutsack smell enough as is and that mones right there would be overkill.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
05-25-2015 5:52 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

05-25-2015 8:31 AM

I had bad experience with wolf and primitive.. Thank goodness it was not around my target.. It was at another family party at a restaurant on Sunday afternoon.

I had done a BWE workout program in the morning.. Headed off with 2 sprays wolf to side of neck and 2 drops P to pubic .. The pubes I covered with deodorant as I didn't want clashing scents.

Seemed wolf worked decently as usual but overall my mood was shot.. Adding 2 drops of P that afternoon after my workout must of caused me to OD on none.. Even though I didn't breathe in this stuff it still get absorbed by the skin.. I was in irritable and anxious mood most of the evening.

I have learned my lesson and I believe Thundr wrote his bad experience with P on workout days too in another thread.

Note to self:
Stay away from P , esp at 2 drops, on days I do BWE

I'm going to try some wolf nnpa next on an outing to see how my body handles it.. I'm thinking 2 sprays (as always) wolf to neck for great mood lift, self effects and VIP status, and perhaps 2-3 dabs of nnpa neat on the neck.

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 8:33 AM by dsouza.)
05-25-2015 8:31 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-25-2015 8:38 AM

You're right about 2 drops P, especially on workout day. Next workout day, give 2 Wolf 1 P a try, see if that gels better for you. I'm thinking that not much none is needed on workout days.

I rarely run more than 1 drop DP. 2 drops gets me on edge, workout day or otherwise.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-25-2015 8:38 AM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-06-2015 8:03 AM

I add a little sexual to my upper chest as its where a women will smell it constantly and heats up fast. I do spray occasionally right above my pubic area but the chest works so damn well its over kill. With that said, I wonder if what Jolly was saying could be fixed by using some game scent soap as it removes natural odors and then add your mone of choice? I have been using that soap on my app points the last few days then, astringent. Seems to be a nice combo. I just don't smell the mones anymore, must be getting old. But, I get compliments on how I smell up close often.
06-06-2015 8:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can’t wear mones around the wife. Kpr 6 481 08-18-2019 9:50 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Mones to wear while studying jb20 12 4,429 03-11-2016 1:43 PM
Last Post: pupils011
  Men, what mones that females wear work on you? LexyCents 4 2,116 01-25-2015 5:50 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  How often can you wear different mones without coming off sketchy Floydianone 12 5,006 12-24-2014 12:00 PM
Last Post: spamz
  Meeting some chick I like, what mones/combos to wear? Perception 10 4,483 01-24-2014 5:32 PM
Last Post: doctordonald