Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How far have we come, and where are we going? Phermone Journey
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How far have we come, and where are we going? Phermone Journey
05-02-2015 4:53 PM

I've been involved in the pheromone community since the day my little blue bottle of Pure Instinct arrived 20 years ago.

Of course back then pheromone meant androstonone.

I have seen the journey over the past 20 years of the pheromone industry remaining all quiet and then suddenly leaps and bounds, then all quiet again.

To tell you the truth nothing revolutionary has come out in my mind in the past 2 years. Most products are just a mix of the same type of ingredients doing the same type of things (Long Term Relationship, ONS, Business etc).

Where do you see pheromones heading over the next 2-4 years? Have manufacturers exhausted making revolutionary products and finding new ingredients to put in them?

I'm talking about BIG LEAPS here.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 5:05 PM by dsouza.)
05-02-2015 4:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: How far have we come, and where are we going? Phermone Journey
05-02-2015 5:09 PM

Maybe big leaps have occurred. Just some people have decided to keep quiet.

If you found a way to make 1,000,000$ without anyone noticing.... are you going to tell the whole world about it.?

What if litterally their was a product that would drop panties or allow the wearer to give dominating commands to women to drop their panties?

In this culture (good thing this is a mens forum), everything seems to becoming more feminine. As in raging feminists out in the street (politics) claiming rape here and there when no such thing happened....

Am I making sense?

What I am saying is... what if a product like that exists? In this day an age could a maker simply tell the world? How long would it take for idiot politicians to categorize ALL pheromones in this extreme group? (My reasoning is drugs. If Meth and Heroin are bad then Marijuana must be bad too...)

Sorry to make this a politics post. But the next jump I think would be an extreme one.

Only way to know is to have a chemical lab at your disposal. Unless your "in the know" with the makers you likely wont see any "panty droppers."

Maybe my post is crazy, maybe I am not an optimist when it comes to this...

What would your idea look like for the next "leap?"

On second thought..... HAS ANYONE checked sites on the dark web for pheromones? Thats where I would check.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 5:12 PM by jjs1234.)
05-02-2015 5:09 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How far have we come, and where are we going? Phermone Journey
05-02-2015 9:44 PM

It's really only a matter of time before we're testing wholly redesigned synthetic molecules that will be processed by the same receptors as the natural ones, but with any number of different results. Think similar to LSD, psilocybin, and similar psychedelics. They're all just a hair different from the serotonin naturally in your body, bind to the same receptors, but have dramatic results.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-02-2015 9:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  for phermone oils do you dab it on you or rub it into your skin ? Niceguy 20 5,781 07-23-2018 9:51 PM
Last Post: Mars82