Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I use a combo?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1832
Thanks received:
4795 thanks in 1978 posts

RE: How do I use a combo?
06-02-2015 7:28 AM

This is something I see over and over: New members mixing and matching 2, 3, 4 or more products right out of the gate then failing miserably. I have probably suggesting testing individually and getting the feel of each product before trying to mix and match a thousand time over, yet that advice gets ignored time and time again. Most of those who refuse to put the time and effort into learning what and how each products works for them, on it's own, before trying to combine, end up concluding that pheromones don't work and disappear.

Honestly though, most of us that are still around also went through the phero babtism stage and doused ourselves with everything we bought when the products first came in. And, if you were to ask any one of us how well that worked for us, I think most would agree that it didn't work.

You can make the same mistake many of us made when we first started out with phero's and slather all 3 products on not knowing how each one works or what it does on it's own, what your sweet spots are for any of them, or how they'll affect others, solo and/or combined. Or, you can learn from our mistakes and choose not to repeat them.

And, if you choose to post reviews, I think that your fist couple will be a good indicator of whether you'll be around for awhile, or just another one of those that came and went.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-02-2015 7:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kimosabe, Cornfed
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
953 thanks in 451 posts

06-02-2015 9:29 AM

I think it is getting progressively worse. I now see noobs giving "expert" advice to other noobs. It's the blind leading the blind. I've gotten to the point of ignoring most off the "hey just bought xyz how do I combine them" post. People read post , see a guy getting laid with a certain combo and expect the same results.
06-02-2015 9:29 AM
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-02-2015 10:11 AM

(06-02-2015 7:28 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  This is something I see over and over: New members mixing and matching 2, 3, 4 or more products right out of the gate then failing miserably. I have probably suggesting testing individually and getting the feel of each product before trying to mix and match a thousand time over, yet that advice gets ignored time and time again. Most of those who refuse to put the time and effort into learning what and how each products works for them, on it's own, before trying to combine, end up concluding that pheromones don't work and disappear.

Honestly though, most of us that are still around also went through the phero babtism stage and doused ourselves with everything we bought when the products first came in. And, if you were to ask any one of us how well that worked for us, I think most would agree that it didn't work.

You can make the same mistake many of us made when we first started out with phero's and slather all 3 products on not knowing how each one works or what it does on it's own, what your sweet spots are for any of them, or how they'll affect others, solo and/or combined. Or, you can learn from our mistakes and choose not to repeat them.

And, if you choose to post reviews, I think that your fist couple will be a good indicator of whether you'll be around for awhile, or just another one of those that came and went.

I will be testing the NA solo at 1 drop...let's say I applied 1 drop in went out for a field test then came back home and showered , will I need to re apply another drop before heading out again to test?
06-02-2015 10:11 AM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1977
Thanks received:
850 thanks in 492 posts

06-02-2015 12:01 PM

(06-02-2015 10:11 AM)thebrownguy Wrote:  I will be testing the NA solo at 1 drop...let's say I applied 1 drop in went out for a field test then came back home and showered , will I need to re apply another drop before heading out again to test?
I find NA works really well for me in the wee hours after it is applied. Not so much when it is fresh. Even the next day after a shower I can see some good stuff. I would however try another drop. Do not live by the 'mones, let the 'mones live by you. Meaning, do not let 'mones dictate your life, you were fine without them correct? Use them as a tool, kind of like dressing up a little bit nicer. Not really a necessity, but helpful none the less. "Overall picture" is what should come to mind when picking up girls...
06-02-2015 12:01 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 239 posts

06-02-2015 2:48 PM

1 drop of nude alpha +30-40 mcg of androstadienone or 1 drop of AV.
06-02-2015 2:48 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
953 thanks in 451 posts

06-02-2015 4:23 PM

(06-02-2015 2:48 PM)jb20 Wrote:  1 drop of nude alpha +30-40 mcg of androstadienone or 1 drop of AV.

Are you stupid or something? Mark just explained the importance of testing each product individually and then you come in offering combo advice. I bet you don't have any experience with either combo. What if he's sensitive to Androstadienone ?
06-02-2015 4:23 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

06-02-2015 5:42 PM

(06-02-2015 10:11 AM)thebrownguy Wrote:  I will be testing the NA solo at 1 drop...let's say I applied 1 drop in went out for a field test then came back home and showered , will I need to re apply another drop before heading out again to test?

Mones are not that easily washed off, and you might find that not re-applying after a shower may net you even better results than a fresh app.

Test without re-applying first, and see how that works for a week. The next week, re-apply after showering and compare to previous results.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 5:43 PM by kimosabe.)
06-02-2015 5:42 PM

jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 239 posts

06-02-2015 9:30 PM

(06-02-2015 4:23 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Are you stupid or something? Mark just explained the importance of testing each product individually and then you come in offering combo advice. I bet you don't have any experience with either combo. What if he's sensitive to Androstadienone ?

He asked for a combo ,so I gave him one. Never advised against running each one solo.Mda
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 9:31 PM by jb20.)
06-02-2015 9:30 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1832
Thanks received:
4795 thanks in 1978 posts

06-03-2015 5:49 AM

(06-02-2015 9:30 PM)jb20 Wrote:  He asked for a combo ,so I gave him one.

Yeah, well did your mother give you everything you asked for when you were a kid?

(06-02-2015 9:30 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Never advised against running each one solo.Mda

And I didn't tell the dead kid not to eat the rat poison.

While I appreciate you wanting to help others, we've preached how important individual testing is before mixing a thousand times over, and I think we're justified in getting a bit irritated when we see newer members making combo suggestions to other new members.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-03-2015 5:49 AM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
953 thanks in 451 posts

06-03-2015 10:20 AM

(06-02-2015 9:30 PM)jb20 Wrote:  . Never advised against running each one solo.Mda

And you never advised him to run each solo which should have been your first response. If someone who never rode a motorcycle asked "zx14 or hyabusa?". would you recommend one over the other or advise to start with a smaller bike? How much experience do you have with these combos?
06-03-2015 10:20 AM

Share This Thread