Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How big of a part does a cover scent play?
shadowjc
Getting Comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 14 posts

RE: How big of a part does a cover scent play?
04-18-2012 3:38 PM

Are you supposed to spray the mones directly on the same spot where you spray your cologne? Or is it best to try and separate them at different spot (i.e. next to the spot you sprayed)? I think I read somewhere that some colognes reduce the effect of the mones. And then others have said that some colognes increases the mone's range?

Thanks.

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Certo, Corporativo (Sample), FB Glace (Silicone)

HAX: Wingman Black Label, X22

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae (Sample), Nude Alpha (Sample), Wolf

Love Scent: NPA

MassageXS: Ascend (Sample), Cohesion, Evolve

Molecule(s): Androstadienone (10mcg/spray)
04-18-2012 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
303 thanks in 124 posts

04-18-2012 4:34 PM

When you wear mones into peoples presence, they scense something about you. They become excted, or talkative, or nervous or anxious....... If you are acting the part with positive body language they will think...oh that's why my positive reaction...I really like this person.

Normally though you ma dress a little better. I have bought better shoes, shirts, belts and get compliments from both men and women. They check me out and admire me and think it's the clothes and posture but the mones are also affecting their senses.

Now a light smell coupled with nice clothes will blow their mind . When I walk into an elevator there is a light smell about me and upon smelling, it's this what people love so much. I like to use Brut lately. I like the smell and it's not everwhelming.

If you don't do any of the above then you will just confuse people. It's the most important thing! Clothes, light scent, and posture. Most of your hit's,you won't notice anyways.

Mones will affect peoples perception of the wearer, mones strive to produce a positive reaction so you must portray their source.

An ax murdere sprayed with TAA and Glace would only mess with peoples heads. You get the picture.

I was sending some gifts once to my 3 year old neice on her birthday and on one of the toys I put a few sprays of instant shine. Guess which toy she would'nt put down.

If your wondering how to ask your wife if she's ok with buying the latest 70 inch 3D TV? Print a picture of it, spray it with IS and put it right to her face and ask if she likes it.

All of the above has to do with congruence and the scent is most important up close.
Just use a little because then people will get in closer to smell you. You won't beleive when people are behind me on the elevator or looking over my shoulder on my computer screen; how close they get to smell my skin. Both men and women.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2012 4:39 PM by Fishdude.)
04-18-2012 4:34 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, shadowknight, as33156, idontknow, ZB pmones, zerosix85
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4897
Thanks received:
2600 thanks in 950 posts

04-18-2012 6:20 PM

For me I find my combos take much longer to effect a subject depending on the quality of my cologne. I noticed my pheromone fallout area increase dramatically when I invested in premium custom scents.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2012 6:22 PM by as33156.)
04-18-2012 6:20 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45

Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 132
Thanks received:
65 thanks in 26 posts

06-10-2012 10:28 AM

(04-18-2012 6:20 PM)as33156 Wrote:  For me I find my combos take much longer to effect a subject depending on the quality of my cologne. I noticed my pheromone fallout area increase dramatically when I invested in premium custom scents.

What is your favorite long range scent cover? I noticed in your journal you mentioned using Acqua di Gio, Joop, la male, 1 mil, Tonka Imperiale, Paco Rabaune, and maybe one or two others, but I'm curious which custom scent you find works best for projecting pheromones the furthest.

Thanks in advance!

Iceali

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: LaCroy buildup with Edge & NPA; "Modified As3 666" (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-10-2012 10:28 AM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2600 thanks in 950 posts

06-10-2012 12:25 PM

I have a few custom scents that were made just for me that give the projection I love. X for men by Clive Christian is amazing also. I use it a lot

06-10-2012 12:25 PM
Thanks given by Iceali
bored4life
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 86 posts

06-11-2012 10:42 PM

I've started to invest in higher quality colognes, right now its the purple Versace cologne, and let me tell you, it works wonders. I end up spraying the back of my neck to make the scent last and on either side of my neck towards the back of my head, one spray on the chest.

Since then I've had no comments on me smelling like mones, instead anyone who gets near me takes a huge whiff of the cologne, taking in a huge whiff of mones.. and it's working..

I think it does effect mone strength and results dramatically

The Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Beginning-t...a-lifetime

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol

Future:
L2K, X22, Impi, C4, OD, Corporativo, Copulin
06-11-2012 10:42 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2600 thanks in 950 posts

06-12-2012 8:04 PM

(06-11-2012 10:42 PM)bored4life Wrote:  I've started to invest in higher quality colognes, right now its the purple Versace cologne, and let me tell you, it works wonders. I end up spraying the back of my neck to make the scent last and on either side of my neck towards the back of my head, one spray on the chest.

Since then I've had no comments on me smelling like mones, instead anyone who gets near me takes a huge whiff of the cologne, taking in a huge whiff of mones.. and it's working..

I think it does effect mone strength and results dramatically

Nice choice!

Coverscent is very important. I have had more a few ladies steal my t-shirts or dress shirt when they left my house.

06-12-2012 8:04 PM
Thanks given by bored4life

Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Rep Post

Thanks received:
65 thanks in 26 posts

06-12-2012 8:19 PM

(06-11-2012 10:42 PM)bored4life Wrote:  I've started to invest in higher quality colognes, right now its the purple Versace cologne, and let me tell you, it works wonders.

I hope Purple Versace continues to work for you. Keep us updated. It's very reasonably priced right now too - Amazon is currently selling it at $42 for a 100 ml bottle. It also gets very good reviews there.

Experiments in Progress: LaCroy buildup with Edge & NPA; "Modified As3 666" (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

06-12-2012 8:19 PM
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Rep Post

Thanks received:
65 thanks in 26 posts

06-12-2012 8:29 PM

Are you still wearing your cologne and mones in different application spots? It sounds like an interesting idea.

(04-18-2012 1:48 PM)BigJoe Wrote:  I've come to the conclusion that a good cover scent will bring more attention to the wearer by

Associating the pheromone effect with the cologne wearer
Encouraging the target to sniff in the cover scent, causing them to inhale the mones at the same time.

A lot of times, I wont even 'cover' the mones, Ill wear the mones on the neck or wrists, and wear the cologne on my chest and inner elbows under my clothing.

Its just my harebrained theory I came up with watching dog sniff each other's asses.

But it seems to work with me. Lately, I've been using Creed Aventus or Himalaya as a cover scent.

06-12-2012 8:29 PM
bored4life
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 86 posts

06-12-2012 10:13 PM

(06-12-2012 8:04 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Nice choice!

Coverscent is very important. I have had more a few ladies steal my t-shirts or dress shirt when they left my house.

I'd love to know about how to go about getting personal fragrances. When I went to the lady at the cologne store, and knew/used about 50% of the colognes on their shelf, she recommended this one to me, but I want to take it up a notch..

The Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Beginning-t...a-lifetime

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol

Future:
L2K, X22, Impi, C4, OD, Corporativo, Copulin
06-12-2012 10:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Premix Glace + Cover Scent in a 5ml to go robbierobv 5 190 06-17-2012 5:29 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Question about applying mones before cover scent Iceali 1 124 06-13-2012 10:58 PM
Last Post: bored4life
  Cover scent for Glace & Corpo meng123 5 355 03-25-2012 8:29 AM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45
  Fragrance oils or cologne as cover scent Sptsmed 0 230 03-13-2012 5:15 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed
  Question for those that mix their to go's with cover scent Sptsmed 0 116 02-24-2012 12:48 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed