Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Pheromones Work
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

How Pheromones Work
09-10-2011 8:18 PM

Chemicals make the difference between liking and loving a specific food or person. Many of us know how to enhance the chemical appeal of food with spices. Scent of Eros products enhance the chemical appeal of other people with pheromones. This enhancement increases interest. Only experience can make the food or the person more liked or loved.

For scientific insight on how to increase interest with pheromones see:
by Jaak Panksepp

Note:
Dr. Panksepp and his co-authors won the for their Review Article Comparative Approaches in Evolutionary Psychology: Molecular Neuroscience Meets the Mind.

My co-authors and I won this award in 2001 for our review article: Human Pheromones: Integrating Neuroendocrinology and Ethology.

The award was granted for the best work in Human Ethology.

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
09-10-2011 8:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: How Pheromones Work
09-11-2011 10:43 PM

Those are great, I hope you get some more publications recognized soon!

I'll spray anything apparently...
09-11-2011 10:43 PM
jvkohl
Expert

RE: How Pheromones Work
09-12-2011 8:17 AM

(09-11-2011 10:43 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Those are great, I hope you get some more publications recognized soon!

Thanks. I've done well in this regard, which makes it even more reprehensible when researchers like Doty ignore my work and tell people mammalian pheromones, including human pheromones, don't exist. For example:

[url=http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/BIB/kohl.htm]The Mind's Eyes: Human pheromones, neuroscience, and male sexual preferences won the Ira and Harriet Reiss Theory award in 2007. which resulted in my plenary presentation to the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality

Information on the award: The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality grants The Ira and Harriet Reiss Theory Award annually to the author(s) of the best social science article, chapter, or book published in the previous year in which theoretical explanations of human sexual attitudes and behaviors are developed. This award, which is dedicated to both Ira Reiss and his wife Harriet is meant to highlight and support theoretical advances in social science theories concerning human sexuality.

The Human Ethology award was for neuroscience; the Reiss theory award was for social science

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 8:25 AM by jvkohl.)
09-12-2011 8:17 AM

Share This Thread