Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
House of Rose
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

House of Rose
10-08-2009 1:17 AM

"Look no further for long lasting perfumes. House of Rose makes them and they last more than twice as long as the other perfumes. The secret is simple. They contain no alcohol which causes quick evaporation. Instead they use a base that is actually good for your skin. They also contain laboratory certified human pheromones, which are attractants. Harrods of London pipes them through their store HVAC system to encourage customers to feel good...and make more purchases. House of Rose buys from the same manufacturer as Harrods."

They also carry men's colognes/pheromones and the pheromones can be purchased, alone, w/o fragrance. From the information they provide, it looks like these are the pheromones they use.

(Delta4,16-androstadien-3-one and 1,3,5,(10),16-estratetraen-3-ol)

They don't use an alcohol base...so, I looked over the site but it didn't say what base the perfumes/pheromones are actually in. "Good for your skin" sounds like it could be almond oil or jojoba, etc. Longer lasting scent is great but an oil base means the pheromones are held closer to the body and not as diffusive.

Anyways, I haven't tried them but thought I'd post this link for those on the prowl. If anyone knows of this company or has bought their products, I'd like to hear about it. [Image: smile.gif]

Bella
10-08-2009 1:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: House of Rose
10-08-2009 2:31 AM

(10-08-2009 1:17 AM)Bella Wrote:  "Look no further for long lasting perfumes. House of Rose makes them and they last more than twice as long as the other perfumes. The secret is simple. They contain no alcohol which causes quick evaporation. Instead they use a base that is actually good for your skin. They also contain laboratory certified human pheromones, which are attractants. Harrods of London pipes them through their store HVAC system to encourage customers to feel good...and make more purchases. House of Rose buys from the same manufacturer as Harrods."

They also carry men's colognes/pheromones and the pheromones can be purchased, alone, w/o fragrance. From the information they provide, it looks like these are the pheromones they use.

(Delta4,16-androstadien-3-one and 1,3,5,(10),16-estratetraen-3-ol)

They don't use an alcohol base...so, I looked over the site but it didn't say what base the perfumes/pheromones are actually in. "Good for your skin" sounds like it could be almond oil or jojoba, etc. Longer lasting scent is great but an oil base means the pheromones are held closer to the body and not as diffusive.

Anyways, I haven't tried them but thought I'd post this link for those on the prowl. If anyone knows of this company or has bought their products, I'd like to hear about it. [Image: smile.gif]

Bella

The page on Pheromone Facts ( talks a lot about Pheromone Sciences. This is the company that is either working for or in partnership with Erox, or is Erox. I posted about them going viral with a ton of bath, beauty, and fragrance products just the other day.

This company (House of Rose) may be another of their babies. They have tons.

Considering the way the site is laid out I'd just about be willing to put money on it.

This is another of their sites:

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2009 2:52 AM by Diane999.)
10-08-2009 2:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread