Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hook, Line, and Sinker - Night Time Fun
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hook, Line, and Sinker - Night Time Fun
01-30-2020 9:07 PM

I will be headed out in a couple of weeks or so to a VIP event with a girl, and you can bet I have already selected my closing mone: DP. Why DP? Easy closer and fun reactions throughout the exposure from targets (and unintended bystanders) during the buildup! Then it got me thinking... What other options are there that could produce heavy sexuals but also either build on the sexual side or add other vibes? There is DP and Core that adds a personal side to the sexual. There is THU + GOA for a sexual and googly eyes night. Hell, you could go straight OD or Evolve for something that is fun and games before taking a sharp turn and the girl realizing she lost her dress Girl hide

This is to all you men who don't take risks; who enjoy a game of cat and mouse; who end the night on a high note! What solo mone or mix do you use to ensure your night is one of adventure and keeps them coming back? Girl witch
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2020 9:09 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
01-30-2020 9:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

RE: Hook, Line, and Sinker - Night Time Fun
01-31-2020 12:13 AM

(01-30-2020 9:07 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I will be headed out in a couple of weeks or so to a VIP event with a girl, and you can bet I have already selected my closing mone: DP. Why DP? Easy closer and fun reactions throughout the exposure from targets (and unintended bystanders) during the buildup! Then it got me thinking... What other options are there that could produce heavy sexuals but also either build on the sexual side or add other vibes? There is DP and Core that adds a personal side to the sexual. There is THU + GOA for a sexual and googly eyes night. Hell, you could go straight OD or Evolve for something that is fun and games before taking a sharp turn and the girl realizing she lost her dress Girl hide

This is to all you men who don't take risks; who enjoy a game of cat and mouse; who end the night on a high note! What solo mone or mix do you use to ensure your night is one of adventure and keeps them coming back? Girl witch

What's your DP dosage and app points?
01-31-2020 12:13 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Hook, Line, and Sinker - Night Time Fun
01-31-2020 12:32 AM

(01-31-2020 12:13 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  What's your DP dosage and app points?

2 drops to sides of the neck.
01-31-2020 12:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Daytime Vs. Night time Pheromones Arsenic 9 3,359 10-28-2013 12:03 PM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Hook up help ds0411 0 605 08-09-2013 11:48 AM
Last Post: ds0411