Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Home remedies of sorts.
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Home remedies of sorts.
12-27-2009 5:54 PM

I was just in doing the laundry and getting the grease out of my hubbys shirt and I thought here is a subject we can share tips on. 

Lets see.........

You have oil or grease on your cloths try using shampoo to pretreat the stain.  It breaks the oils down and works great.

Dry itchy feet or just tired feet.  Vicks vapor rub.  Love the stuff.

soap scum in the shower >  A downy dryer sheet.  softens it right up and it comes right off. Works on removing wall paper to but in liquid form.

sore throat,  nettle ginger and lemon tea.  If you really feel like shit put a little rum in there LOL 

Dirty micro wave. For those whose kids dont wipe up right away LOL  baking soda and water in a bowl. Run the micro for a minute or two and it wipes right off.

Ants getting in the house ?  get a box of borax and pour it all the way around your foundation.  Not on the foliage though. 

Here is one I just learned.  One of my neighbors who is a single female ran out of oil in her oil burning furnace.  The oil man cant come till Tuesday and this happened Christmas eve.  Anyways I told her get a new oil man and we called ours.  He said just pop on down to the gas station and get some diesel and put that in.  Its the same thing.  I didn't know this but its good to know.  Men probably knew though LOL
ants in mailbox  dryer sheet. They hate them

dryer sheets work good for mosquitoes to but not ticks.

urinary tract infection ?  Pure cranberry juice

clogged sink   baking soda and vinegar. 

I cant think of any more but share if you have them. 

Tisha

12-27-2009 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Home remedies of sorts.
12-28-2009 1:44 AM

I would not have believed it but have seen that a sprinkle of Johnsons Baby powder will stop ants in their tracks and they will avoid it like poison.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-28-2009 1:44 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

12-28-2009 2:59 AM

The diesel used in cars and trucks is a higher grade and cleaner burning than the type they deliver to homes for heating purposes. Costs more too. What's even more bizarre is modern jets use kerosene as fuel. Extremely refined but the same basic stuff your gramps burned in his lamp. I guess if you run out of lamp oil you could hit up your local airport...

Sore neck or upper back muscles? Use a ceramic blowdryer on them. The heat from ceramic elements is more gentle (far infrared) than conventional elements but penetrate deeper, increasing blood flow and just plain feels good.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2009 3:02 AM by Gegogi.)
12-28-2009 2:59 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2009 9:11 AM

Salt and vinegar for those copper pots!
Use a little extra tobasco on anything it's good on when you have a cold, warms you up and stimulates blood flow to your nose and throat.

The Androstenone Discussion
12-30-2009 9:11 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-30-2009 4:07 PM

Natural toilet bowl cleaner -

Sprinkle about a cup of baking soda into the bowl and scrub it around, then add about 2 cups of plain old generic white vinegar. It'll foam up...swish and scrub a bit more ...flush!  :D It's a lot cheaper than conventional cleaners and works great.

Ants? Yeah, the little fuckers love my herb garden...some sudsy ammonia poured directly on the nest usually does it. Wolf says it desolves the oils in their bodies...ew.

Bella

12-30-2009 4:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Simple Home Remedies mark-in-dallas 0 1,129 03-05-2013 2:10 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas