Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Higher doses (>4 drops): Your experience?
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Higher doses (>4 drops): Your experience?
02-19-2018 4:12 AM

Well, lately there has been a trend of trying higher doses with LAL products. I think it started with realizing that higher doses of BW aren't more intimidating, but more social than lower doses.
Then AV and NA followed with interesting results.

So why not just collect all the high dosage experiences here instead of scattering them all over the forum. I think everything above 4 drops can be considered 'higher', so let's start there.
02-19-2018 4:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Higher doses (>4 drops): Your experience?
02-19-2018 10:26 AM

Hypnotica is one that works well for me at higher doses...

5-6 drops is my sweet spot. People become more talkative; and it is has a "Shine" to it. Has a trustworthy vibe that helps bring a truth serum effect. I believe it's like Connections, but alot better.

I used 10-12 drops once and it made me extremely introverted and in my head, for about 30 minutes. Felt like the B-nols Hit immediately, but once that subsided, people thought I was captivating, as in, what your saying is highly regarded and important.

5-6 drops and I don't really get any self effects, seems to affect others more than me, or maybe I've developed a tolerance to them. But in high doses,the truth serum affects me as well. Saying things you may have not wanted to at the time. But, it's one of the best socials that I've tried. I prefer it over Glace because it has more depth to it. Helps bring people out of their shell.

It's my daily mone nowadays.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 10:28 AM by RussianWolf.)
02-19-2018 10:26 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 10:47 AM

@RussianWolf: You also tried high-dosing most of the other LAL products, right? Can you briefly summarize your experiences with them so that we can collect everything in this thread?
02-19-2018 10:47 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-19-2018 11:06 AM

Instead of reposting entire reviews in this thread maybe it would make more sense to just put links to already existing reports with higher drop counts?
02-19-2018 11:06 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

02-20-2018 3:49 AM

For me BW works best at 3 drops (euro), it has more consistency.The same for AV.More can mean more blatant hits but it loses consistency.
I've put up to 6-7 on both

Edit:Actually now that I think more about it, the case could be that 3 drops work better at daytime while 5-6 could work better at night.For daytime 3 drops work better for me.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 6:16 AM by stefdude.)
02-20-2018 3:49 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2018 9:42 AM

I use very high amounts of LAL products. The more the better.... LOL. I just always look for the Deer in the headlights hits, so I bathe in the mones. The only products from LAL which you shouldn't overuse is Overdose, and NA. I did OD with too much of these. These products are strong. The other stuff is very balanced, so the more you apply, the more it will balance out. But be careful, as some might complain that you wear too much cologne.

I actually ran into my HR manager from a former company, and she was telling me that she received many complaints about me wearing too much cologne, although she said she couldn't smell anything bad from me. I actually got the "too much cologne" comment from guys in the office too. But usually never the women.
02-20-2018 9:42 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-20-2018 1:44 PM

(02-20-2018 9:42 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I use very high amounts of LAL products. The more the better.... LOL. I just always look for the Deer in the headlights hits, so I bathe in the mones. The only products from LAL which you shouldn't overuse is Overdose, and NA. I did OD with too much of these. These products are strong. The other stuff is very balanced, so the more you apply, the more it will balance out. But be careful, as some might complain that you wear too much cologne.

I actually ran into my HR manager from a former company, and she was telling me that she received many complaints about me wearing too much cologne, although she said she couldn't smell anything bad from me. I actually got the "too much cologne" comment from guys in the office too. But usually never the women.

You got it from guys with p*ssies you mean P

But I would say too that 5/6 or more drops of BW or AV is too much cologne for me too.It's not the typical alcohol cologne that is sharp and penetrates the nose, it's deeper, heavier scent for a lack of a better term.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-20-2018 1:44 PM

Share This Thread