Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi there!
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Hi there!
08-13-2009 1:01 PM

Hi, I an Jennifer, otherwise known as Sillykitty elsewhere. I think I have missed out on some of whatever has been going on else where, as I have been quite busy and not online as much lately.

Hmm, I was trying to start a new thread under "Where to buy pheromones" but it won't let me. Also, what is the password for "super secret stuff"?
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2009 1:09 PM by Sillykitty.)
08-13-2009 1:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi there!
08-13-2009 1:13 PM

Heya Sillykitty or Jennifer if you prefer, you haven't missed anything really. We are just getting started and glad to have you come by. Feel free to tell us how this place can be made more enjoyable for you. It's just being built and all input is appreciated. Welcome to a new step in our collective journey. Smile

The Androstenone Discussion
08-13-2009 1:13 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:19 PM

(08-13-2009 1:13 PM)renny Wrote:  Heya Sillykitty or Jennifer if you prefer, you haven't missed anything really. We are just getting started and glad to have you come by. Feel free to tell us how this place can be made more enjoyable for you. It's just being built and all input is appreciated. Welcome to a new step in our collective journey. Smile

Thanks Renny!

Though I am still having trouble posting a new thread in 'where to buy pheromones". I get this message:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Sillykitty'
08-13-2009 1:19 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:20 PM

Hey, Jen!!!

Good to see ya!

Jim

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
08-13-2009 1:20 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:30 PM

Hey Sillykitty, welcome to the forums! Nice to see you here.
08-13-2009 1:30 PM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:55 PM

(08-13-2009 1:19 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  
(08-13-2009 1:13 PM)renny Wrote:  Heya Sillykitty or Jennifer if you prefer, you haven't missed anything really. We are just getting started and glad to have you come by. Feel free to tell us how this place can be made more enjoyable for you. It's just being built and all input is appreciated. Welcome to a new step in our collective journey. Smile

Thanks Renny!

Though I am still having trouble posting a new thread in 'where to buy pheromones". I get this message:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Sillykitty'

My end shows al accounts are properly activated...are you still having trouble? I had the same thing happen the first time I was here but it resolved when I logged off and logged back in. Try that.

The Androstenone Discussion
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Hi Jennifer! Smile

Welcome aboard! I'm glad to see you here! I've been missing you!

Hm, I'm not sure why you can't access that section. As you know we're just getting started and are still tinkering with the features. Hang on, Mzzz Kitty, it could take a minute but we'll get it working!

Bella
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:57 PM

Welcome to the forum Jennifer!! Such an endearing name! I can sing a song in that name lol

Nice to see you here!!
08-13-2009 1:57 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-13-2009 2:27 PM

Hey Jennifer! Great to have you here, is it time for another "3 Blind Mice" thread yet? That was too much fun.

Let me know if you're still having problems posting. We were playing around with the templates for the forum and I think you may have tried to post during that time. If you still can't post I wil take a harder look at the issue though.

The password for the "Super Secret Stuff" forum is "topsecret", but that forum was meant only as a joke. Big Grin

I hope you like it here and make some new friends, and maybe reconnect with a few old ones too. And BTW, your reps seem to have followed you over here too! Big Grin

Mark

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2009 2:29 PM by mark-in-dallas.)
08-13-2009 2:27 PM

Unregistered

08-13-2009 2:50 PM

You can't tell anybody the password to the super secret stuff because it's top secret. That's where we do wierd experimental stuff and molest the crash test dummies.

I was gonna call you when we went public, which we wern't planning just yet, but this moving a little faster than we thought. But I should have known you would find our little party from the scent.

I'm sooo really glad to see you again. I want to hear about your adventures. Push any of the buttons. We're gonna have alot more ways to communicate both in and outside the forum.

I was comin' to get ya and you beat me to it.

Welcome to the new house.

OoohYahhh
08-13-2009 2:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread