Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi there
Grinsebaer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi there
09-19-2019 4:23 AM

Hello,

I am a 41 year old guy located in the south of germany, and I had my first pheromone experience around my late 20s. I was a very shy guy that time and I though the pheromones would help me to improve my contact to the lovely ladies in my fafourite pub. Did some experiments with Pheromax and chicara, and was not really convinced. There were some weird effects - guys treating me rude and girls insinuate me beeing selffish etc. Someone even hitting me telling me that I should take a shower (altough I did an hour before) etc.

Throwed that stuff away, and forgot about them.

Long story short, I broke up with my girlfriend a year ago (have been together for 5 years). Now I want to come again into contact with girls etc.

Bought some new stuff from Alpha Dream and LAL after I read for quite a long time here in the forum, and have used it since several months with some intresting effects...

However I know that pheromones can only give a small kick and even more important are my social skills. I am still shy (especially when I have to talk to girls that I find attractive), so I am working on that in paralell...

Want to report from my experiences and hope that I can get some intresting feedbacks...

CU
Grinsebaer
09-19-2019 4:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi there
09-19-2019 5:44 AM

Hallo Grinsebär,

schöne Grüße nach Süddeutschland. Ich lese seit einiger Zeit hier in dem Forum das ist wirkliche sehr informativ, manchmal ist es schwer an bestimmte Mone zu kommen.

Manchmal bin ich in M oder R unterwegs, vielleicht laüft man sich über den Weg.So happy

Sorry guys, It was just a German welcome with a lot of umlauts...
09-19-2019 5:44 AM
Grinsebaer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-19-2019 3:39 PM

(09-19-2019 5:44 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Hallo Grinsebär,

schöne Grüße nach Süddeutschland. Ich lese seit einiger Zeit hier in dem Forum das ist wirkliche sehr informativ, manchmal ist es schwer an bestimmte Mone zu kommen.

Manchmal bin ich in M oder R unterwegs, vielleicht laüft man sich über den Weg.So happy

Sorry guys, It was just a German welcome with a lot of umlauts...

Hi Marcus A.
ich komme aus S, wenn ich mal in Bayern unterwegs bin sag ich Bescheid.

and now back to english:
actually it is difficult to get everything in Germany, but I made good experience with Aromafero, and when you order directly on their uk website, then you get rather everything. I should do that before Brexit, who knows what happens afterwards...

Where did you get your stuff?

CU
Grinsebär
09-19-2019 3:39 PM
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-19-2019 3:54 PM

Actually - and correct me if I'm wrong - it comes always from Lathvia. The service of Aromafero is great, the German part of the web shop not. I order from the UK site, there's everything available, and I expect no changes with the brexit. I guess he simply has not enough time to regularly update the German web page.
I could imagine that it is the other way around, that the poor British guys have than problems to get the stuff quickly...
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 3:57 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
09-19-2019 3:54 PM

Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-19-2019 4:00 PM

... oh, and there is Euphorixs.com sending from Bulgaria for the XS mones...
09-19-2019 4:00 PM

Share This Thread