Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi - new to this phorum, not to mones
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hi - new to this phorum, not to mones
04-13-2019 2:46 PM

Hello there

Along time ago I played with 'mones when the industry was just starting out. Anyway, I see a lot has changed. Been reading up on threads, seeing what is new and out there.

Thanks for this forum.
04-13-2019 2:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Hi - new to this phorum, not to mones
04-21-2019 12:48 PM

One area I'm interested in discussing is cover scents that dont' smell like cologne. I think most women around here do not like cologne.

Another area I'm interested in is which mones are good for social dance lessons, like swing or salsa. In class you rotate partners so this seems like a good arena to test different mones
04-21-2019 12:48 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-21-2019 12:54 PM

(04-21-2019 12:48 PM)monequest74 Wrote:  One area I'm interested in discussing is cover scents that dont' smell like cologne. I think most women around here do not like cologne.

Another area I'm interested in is which mones are good for social dance lessons, like swing or salsa. In class you rotate partners so this seems like a good arena to test different mones

Have you checked out Love Potion? Most of their scents are not what you would traditionally think of as a cologne scent but women really seem to dig them even if a lot of the guys think they smell too sweet or not masculine enough.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-21-2019 12:54 PM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2019 7:24 PM

(04-21-2019 12:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Have you checked out Love Potion? Most of their scents are not what you would traditionally think of as a cologne scent but women really seem to dig them even if a lot of the guys think they smell too sweet or not masculine enough.

thanks! I just ordered a sample from them.
04-22-2019 7:24 PM

Share This Thread