Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi honey, I'm home!!
diamond
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hi honey, I'm home!!
11-08-2009 10:00 AM

Why am I not surprised, dropped into the old place for the first time since the brown sticky stuff first hit the fan and didn't recognise anyone, thought you all had to be hiding somewhere!! Also not altogether surprised to see Mark running things

Oh, and you all have a certain swedish lady doctor to blame for blabbing the secret password to get in.
11-08-2009 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Hi honey, I'm home!!
11-08-2009 11:25 AM

Well howdy honey [Image: biggrin.gif]
Welcome to the dark side...(took you long enough [Image: sleepy.gif]) I'm sure you'll have a fab time over here, you already know most of the guys.
11-08-2009 11:25 AM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

11-08-2009 11:45 AM

(11-08-2009 10:00 AM)diamond Wrote:  Also not altogether surprised to see Mark running things

Oh, and you all have a certain swedish lady doctor to blame for blabbing the secret password to get in.

Edit by Mark Wrote:Edit: Secret password, what secret password? Actually there is one, and a forum or two that you might not be able to see just yet! But, give me a minute and I'll bounce over and let you in, and PM you the password!

Welcome Diamond! Your reps were here waiting on you! [Image: biggrin.gif]

I wouldn't really say I'm running things though, it's more of a collaborative effort between Bella, Renny, Tisha and myself. That insures that decisions aren't made in haste, and that there's always at least a couple of level heads in the decision making process. Something that seemed to fall by the wayside somewhere else. [Image: 3.gif]

I'll take the credit for developing the forum and maintaining it, but as for running things and the rest of it, I'm just one of the people involved.

As you've probably seen, this forum is uncensored and minimally moderated. In fact I think the only post that's ever been moderated here was one of mine! [Image: biggrin.gif] There's no ego's or attitudes at play here, and you can talk about anything you want: Love Potions Perfurmerie, Love Scent, Stone Labs, Chris Shraud, Pharmacom, anything. See nobody's yelled at me, deleted or edited the post, or slapped my wrist!

That's why we created the forum! Well, that and a concern over how things were going over at the other place, and a bit of worry that one day it just might not be there anymore, and we wanted to make sure that we didn't lose touch with those that we developed friendships with and cared about, and that they would have someplace else to go.

You're not to far behind the ball, as we've only been up for about 2 1/2 months now and we're still small, but we grow a little day by day, and we've already got some of the greatest minds from the other site, and great things in store for us.

You came in at just the right time. If you haven't already been there, browse over to Diane's sub-forum in the "Where to Buy Pheromones" forum and look what she's got going on. The "Secret" forum will hopefully gain some speed as well, and we can start figuring out a thing or two!

See what can happen when you're not tied to the dollar and trying to make a profit? [Image: 21.gif]

Again, welcome to PheroTruth! Kick you feet up and have a look around!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-08-2009 11:45 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-08-2009 12:54 PM

Hey Diamond! Good to see you here, i'm glad that certain lady doctor blabbed. Smile Welcome.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
11-08-2009 12:54 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-08-2009 2:51 PM

Leave it to the sexy doctor to spot Diamond in the rock pile! [Image: 3.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

It's good to see you, I'm glad you're here! [Image: 3.gif] Join the party and make yourself right at home! [Image: 36.gif]

Bella
11-08-2009 2:51 PM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-08-2009 4:59 PM

(11-08-2009 10:00 AM)diamond Wrote:  Why am I not surprised, dropped into the old place for the first time since the brown sticky stuff first hit the fan and didn't recognise anyone, thought you all had to be hiding somewhere!! Also not altogether surprised to see Mark running things

Hurrah for Xiphoid! I can check another name off my "I hope they show up someday" list. It's great to see you Diamond! How are things across the pond?

Jump in anywhere you wish. I remember you were going through some tough times when I last saw you around. I hope things are improved!

The Androstenone Discussion
11-08-2009 4:59 PM
diamond
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-08-2009 5:35 PM

OMG, most of the people I admire in this field have dropped by to welcome me, that counts for a lot in my book (wipes tear), seriously, you guys rock.

Brief update, you all know my story so far, since then, split from wife 5 months ago, still best friends, in fact we get on better now than we have for years. My favourite mix had an aussie yoga instructor drag me from a group of 20 guys at a bar, not to surface for some 9 hours then the following weekend, one of my final test dates ( end of my journal over at PT) resulted in 5 months where I was barely able to escape the bedroom before C started on the 'lets move in together', that coupled with her 24yo daughter calling me dad had me running for the hills this past friday morning.

So, single again, not sprayed anything for 4 months or more and still determined to test my phero bomb on Xiph;-P

It is truly great to be back amongst friends, thanks
11-08-2009 5:35 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

11-08-2009 6:54 PM

Hey there Diamond [Image: biggrin.gif]

Sorry I didn't tell you in the PM you sent me over at the other place. Big Brother is watching. I was dying to tell you though LOL . I did a little spell directing you to (((((Xiphoid)))) because I figured she would have your email or another way to get in hold of you and I see it worked.

Anywhooooo I am so glad you found us. Pull up a seat and make yourself at home.

Tisha
11-08-2009 6:54 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

11-10-2009 2:23 PM

Hey there, glad to see ya made it. Sounds like you had some good adventures. Look forward to reading some posts from you.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-10-2009 2:23 PM

Share This Thread