Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi guys need help
Tanapiko
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi guys need help
10-09-2017 6:13 PM

Hi guys this is my first thread , first of all i'd like to thank the whole community because of the information shared here . It is incredible and at the same time overwhelming , I discovered pheromone couple months ago and I bought pashazade and heart throb after Dr chocolate recommendation ( which my girlfriend appreciates but nothing crazy ) and I bought m3x after v-nice and dsouza vouched for it ( it is working quite well with older ladies )
So thank you guys for your recommendations .

My question today is regarding the best pheromones according to race , I am a 25 years old African Canadian living in Montreal and I'd like to seek help from the community to see what I should by next as I am looking for a sexual pheromone that has worked well with black men.

Thank you guys for your guidance
10-09-2017 6:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tanapiko
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hi guys need help
10-17-2017 5:55 PM

Something interesting happened today , my brother just received Creed aventus that he ordered last week. I put on some today and went to meet my gf at the library. Instantly she enjoyed the perfume and kept throwing herself at me ( 21 y.o french girl) , then we went to hang out with her sister for lunch . My gf had a class so her sister invited me to go meet her friends with her and that's where the magic happened. My gf's sister left the place leaving me alone with her friend. We didn't talk much as first, I was doing some work on my laptop , and when she saw me packing she started to talk , asking me my name , how we should hang out to study together , telling me where I could find her on Tuesdays. She seemed really into it , huge smile , and looking straight to my eyes.
I will see how it will go , I will keep on trying it to see if Creed was a factor , especially on girls that I Never met
10-17-2017 5:55 PM
AlphaMones
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-19-2017 12:33 PM

If you're looking for sexual pheromones you have a lot of choices. Don't know how much race affects it but I know depends on how much androstenone you can handle. Some people can handle a lot where some will OD. For example, personally I need a lot of Androstenone and even a little too much social pheromones tend to have a negative effect on my interactions.

For heavy androstenone try something like Primal Alpha (has copulins in it too), New Pheromone Additive, or AV.

For lighter androstenone but still sexual (lighter being relative of course...this is from my personal experience) try something like Evolve or Turn Up The Heat.
10-19-2017 12:33 PM
Tanapiko
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2017 4:46 PM

(10-19-2017 12:33 PM)AlphaMones Wrote:  If you're looking for sexual pheromones you have a lot of choices. Don't know how much race affects it but I know depends on how much androstenone you can handle. Some people can handle a lot where some will OD. For example, personally I need a lot of Androstenone and even a little too much social pheromones tend to have a negative effect on my interactions.

For heavy androstenone try something like Primal Alpha (has copulins in it too), New Pheromone Additive, or AV.

For lighter androstenone but still sexual (lighter being relative of course...this is from my personal experience) try something like Evolve or Turn Up The Heat.
Hey man , I appreciate , thank you
10-19-2017 4:46 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-19-2017 4:59 PM

I think that it depends more on who you are attracted too. I'm black and I've worn an Asian blend and guess what, Asian girls flirted with me.

I've worn certain blends and white, black, Hispanic, middle eastern, Indian and you name it have responded. Age and other factors play into things.

Latin women have responded well to almost anything I wear. Black woman usually take a very strong signature which scares away other girls, but not Latinos.

Order a blend and ask for samples. Test and see what works for you. Low on money (I doubt it Creed Aventus) order something from the trading post and go crazy.
10-19-2017 4:59 PM
Tanapiko
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2017 8:05 AM

(10-19-2017 4:59 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think that it depends more on who you are attracted too. I'm black and I've worn an Asian blend and guess what, Asian girls flirted with me.

I've worn certain blends and white, black, Hispanic, middle eastern, Indian and you name it have responded. Age and other factors play into things.

Latin women have responded well to almost anything I wear. Black woman usually take a very strong signature which scares away other girls, but not Latinos.

Order a blend and ask for samples. Test and see what works for you. Low on money (I doubt it Creed Aventus) order something from the trading post and go crazy.

Thanks brother , money is not a problem really , I used m3x which worked well with old women , and I naturally attract Latinas and Asians (for some reason). My target would be University girls ( mostly white but I got to get me some of that white stuff hahaha) so yes that's the crowd I'm targeting
10-20-2017 8:05 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-20-2017 8:25 AM

(10-20-2017 8:05 AM)Tanapiko Wrote:  Thanks brother , money is not a problem really , I used m3x which worked well with old women , and I naturally attract Latinas and Asians (for some reason). My target would be University girls ( mostly white but I got to get me some of that white stuff hahaha) so yes that's the crowd I'm targeting

M3X is like girl nip for women over 30 in my experience. Dionysos works very well for me with women 18-30+ in age. You may also want to look at Nude or Nude Alpha as well as The Hookup. That last one works great for me with all ages and has some definite fallout. Actually, all the products I listed have that to some degree, in my experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-20-2017 8:25 AM
Tanapiko
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2017 11:33 AM

(10-20-2017 8:25 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  M3X is like girl nip for women over 30 in my experience. Dionysos works very well for me with women 18-30+ in age. You may also want to look at Nude or Nude Alpha as well as The Hookup. That last one works great for me with all ages and has some definite fallout. Actually, all the products I listed have that to some degree, in my experience.

thanks for the heads up , doing research i took a look at Dyonisos , well now i will also look at The Hookup , the name says what i am looking for.
10-21-2017 11:33 AM

Share This Thread