Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi, from an Androtics convert & lurker
stoicbuzz
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Hi, from an Androtics convert & lurker
03-30-2013 9:54 AM

Brief update: I placed the order on Monday at 9:00am for two-three day shipping. As previously stated I'm on the Northeastern US. I got the shipment on Friday and as requested it came with the LIIK sample- Light Blue, so I'm guessing leather and steel.

Great packaging from Alpha Dream, not one drop was spilled and everything was super safe.

I know that Glace is pretty much unOD-able so 5-6 sprays is good for a night out.

Does anyone know what sufficient application for LIIK samples are. It seems to need to be finger dabbed on. All help on the LIIK sample is greatly appreciated.
03-30-2013 9:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2477
Thanks received:
1691 thanks in 650 posts

RE: Hi, from an Androtics convert & lurker
03-30-2013 11:12 AM

(03-30-2013 9:54 AM)stoicbuzz Wrote:  Brief update: I placed the order on Monday at 9:00am for two-three day shipping. As previously stated I'm on the Northeastern US. I got the shipment on Friday and as requested it came with the LIIK sample- Light Blue, so I'm guessing leather and steel.

Great packaging from Alpha Dream, not one drop was spilled and everything was super safe.

I know that Glace is pretty much unOD-able so 5-6 sprays is good for a night out.

Does anyone know what sufficient application for LIIK samples are. It seems to need to be finger dabbed on. All help on the LIIK sample is greatly appreciated.

Nice to hear about the order coming in a timely manner. Yes, you can wear that much Glace, but I still would recommend sweet spot testing... You could try out 1 spray and see what sort of hits that garners. Then try two sprays. Then take a day off to compare/ get an idea of your base-line. Then try more if you feel you want to. There are benefits to sweet-spot testing. That is why everyone recommends it. You get a better feel for the product. You waste less product. You learn to appreciate subtleties. I only wear 1-2 small sprays (from a 5ml atomizer) of Glace when I wear it. And I dilute a lot of my other products. Sometimes less is more. Can't help you with the L2K since I am a girl. But thundr's journal can shed some light there. Also you should read Halo's most recent journal entry where she talks about her guy wearing L2k. I found it interesting to read about it from her perspective.

Also, I would recommend if you haven't already 1) posting a review in Alpha Dream's subforum and also 2) starting a journal to help keep track of your results Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 11:32 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
03-30-2013 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, mark-in-dallas, stoicbuzz, NikkiReloaded

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lurker coming to light gentlmentlemen 11 732 03-16-2012 8:40 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro