Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi from England
Cookiesncream1981
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi from England
04-05-2018 5:21 PM

Just wanted to drop in and say hi - 36/mixed race based in the Northof England.

Bought Bad Wolf and Alfa Maschio NOS from Aroma Fera - great service, well packaged and discreetly packed items.

Only used the products for a couple of days and im still deciding whether they work or have a placebo affect in that you become more aware of your surroundigs wgen wearing Undecided ha!

Anyway i dont know if i did the right thing as i got unscented versions - i wear fragrance in addition so working on getting application right.

Interested in reading others' experiences but i do hope they kick in especially given the cost of them ha!

Btw anyone know any other sites to order from that are good in shipping to the UK? And which products work for them?

Apart from AF really struggling to find any other site that has stock - really wanted Turn Up The Heat beat none on the website i came across. Would love to try a range so if anyone knows where to get small samples from please pm me!!

Cheers
04-05-2018 5:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi from England
04-05-2018 6:56 PM

Hello and welcome.

I don't have experience with Alfa Maschio but I can vouch for Bad Wolf. As long as you wear a cover-scent, buying unscented is fine.

As far as I know, Aromafero is the only reputed 2nd-hand/middleman supplier.

PheromoneXS also has mix/match packs in smaller quantities (I think 10mL bottles, A.C.E pack is a popular one) that you can try. They ship internationally.

Looking forward to your experiences. Best of luck.
04-05-2018 6:56 PM
Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2018 5:57 PM

(04-05-2018 5:21 PM)Cookiesncream1981 Wrote:  Just wanted to drop in and say hi - 36/mixed race based in the Northof England.

Bought Bad Wolf and Alfa Maschio NOS from Aroma Fera - great service, well packaged and discreetly packed items.

Only used the products for a couple of days and im still deciding whether they work or have a placebo affect in that you become more aware of your surroundigs wgen wearing Undecided ha!

Anyway i dont know if i did the right thing as i got unscented versions - i wear fragrance in addition so working on getting application right.

Interested in reading others' experiences but i do hope they kick in especially given the cost of them ha!

Btw anyone know any other sites to order from that are good in shipping to the UK? And which products work for them?

Apart from AF really struggling to find any other site that has stock - really wanted Turn Up The Heat beat none on the website i came across. Would love to try a range so if anyone knows where to get small samples from please pm me!!

Cheers

In the same boat as you mate, just got aqua vitae in the mail yesterday from aroma fero and tired it today...didnt work atall. And yeah i think thats the only site to get them from all the other sites charge and arm and a leg for shipping, was going to buy taboo from pheromonexs but with the shipping it was coming up 80 quid
04-06-2018 5:57 PM
Cookiesncream1981
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2018 6:17 PM

(04-06-2018 5:57 PM)Omzai19 Wrote:  In the same boat as you mate, just got aqua vitae in the mail yesterday from aroma fero and tired it today...didnt work atall. And yeah i think thats the only site to get them from all the other sites charge and arm and a leg for shipping, was going to buy taboo from pheromonexs but with the shipping it was coming up 80 quid

So i've tried mine for a few days and it's strange - i've upped the amount of bad wolf to like 8 drops and i get a cery faint smell of it.... Was out at a club and you become more observant - girls dancing more closely, random guys chatting to you a bit more....BUT don't know if this was cos i was a lot more smartly dressed compared to others around me or if it was the mones.

I certainly feel more confident and alpha but again dont know if that's cos i know im wearing it and its my 'secret'

I was contemplating getting acqu vitae so gutted it hasnt worked for you - how many sprays you using?

Whereabouts are you from?
04-06-2018 6:17 PM

Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2018 6:44 PM

(04-06-2018 6:17 PM)Cookiesncream1981 Wrote:  So i've tried mine for a few days and it's strange - i've upped the amount of bad wolf to like 8 drops and i get a cery faint smell of it.... Was out at a club and you become more observant - girls dancing more closely, random guys chatting to you a bit more....BUT don't know if this was cos i was a lot more smartly dressed compared to others around me or if it was the mones.

I certainly feel more confident and alpha but again dont know if that's cos i know im wearing it and its my 'secret'

I was contemplating getting acqu vitae so gutted it hasnt worked for you - how many sprays you using?

Whereabouts are you from?

Hmm yeah i know what you mean, could just be a placebo or could actually be working i think it could be hard to tell in a club environment though because people are drunk and and are generally in high spirits. I brought aqua vitae because i read nothing but positive from it. Its not sprays its like a little dropper thing its quite oily i dont think it would work in a spray. I used 4 drops to start with in the morining before work then 2 more drops around 2pm. Someone on another thread told me to use 20 drops to start with lol. Iam from london, how about yourself?
04-06-2018 6:44 PM
Cookiesncream1981
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2018 4:12 AM

(04-06-2018 6:44 PM)Omzai19 Wrote:  Hmm yeah i know what you mean, could just be a placebo or could actually be working i think it could be hard to tell in a club environment though because people are drunk and and are generally in high spirits. I brought aqua vitae because i read nothing but positive from it. Its not sprays its like a little dropper thing its quite oily i dont think it would work in a spray. I used 4 drops to start with in the morining before work then 2 more drops around 2pm. Someone on another thread told me to use 20 drops to start with lol. Iam from london, how about yourself?
20 drops?! Get throough your bottle in a week ha! I need to find a vial of the stuff so i can check it out before forking out on a full bottle. Im up North but do get down to London regularly. Try wearing it on the Tube and see what happens!
04-08-2018 4:12 AM
Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2018 5:07 AM

(04-08-2018 4:12 AM)Cookiesncream1981 Wrote:  20 drops?! Get throough your bottle in a week ha! I need to find a vial of the stuff so i can check it out before forking out on a full bottle. Im up North but do get down to London regularly. Try wearing it on the Tube and see what happens!

Yeah im going to wear it tomorrow on the tube on the way to work, ill let you know how a get on
04-08-2018 5:07 AM
Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2018 1:47 PM

Really strange today. So today was the second time trying out aqua vitae, the first time i got absolutely nothing out of it what so ever (felt abit mugged) i used 4 drops...today i used 3 drops and it seemed like people didnt want to be around me atall. People like moved away from me and i was with my college speaking to 2 women at 2 different times and they did not look to me once to speak to me only my college...strange
04-09-2018 1:47 PM

Cookiesncream1981
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2018 2:11 PM

(04-09-2018 1:47 PM)Omzai19 Wrote:  Really strange today. So today was the second time trying out aqua vitae, the first time i got absolutely nothing out of it what so ever (felt abit mugged) i used 4 drops...today i used 3 drops and it seemed like people didnt want to be around me atall. People like moved away from me and i was with my college speaking to 2 women at 2 different times and they did not look to me once to speak to me only my college...strange

That is strange!Were you driving the conversation though? Im going to the gym tomorrow so im going to try it there.

Try applying side neck and scrub off previous build up. Or try day without?
04-09-2018 2:11 PM
Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2018 3:04 AM

(04-09-2018 2:11 PM)Cookiesncream1981 Wrote:  That is strange!Were you driving the conversation though? Im going to the gym tomorrow so im going to try it there.

Try applying side neck and scrub off previous build up. Or try day without?

I'll be honest i was not driving the convo but normally i dont have to because they directly speak to me and i speak back, yeah i took the weekend off and scrubbed every day, trying another 4 drops today 2 on neck and 1 on each hand (back of the hand)...let me know how you get on today at the gym mate
04-10-2018 3:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from england Monkey_cat 2 1,171 09-28-2014 10:10 AM
Last Post: NuTrix