Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi experienced users !
yehjawani
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi experienced users !
06-01-2021 3:34 PM

Hi !

I am kind of new and old to Pheromones i remember using a pheromone which i bought from Amazon cant get hold of my old account and see what it was called anyways I was hitting Bars/clubs and getting girls like crazy kissing me etc.

But i am wondering if it was only the pheromone or the subliminals i was listening too.

My Questions and help actually from experienced guys Big Grin

1. I am using Grail of Affection now i saw some reactions in the club all girls were watching me and wanted to dance with me which i did too.
Is grail of Affection good to use in daytime ?
Am i Applying it right like 6-10 drops around my neck
3-4 drops wrists
and 5-6 drops on my clothes is that too much or ?

2. Which pheromone can get you laid like crazy ? In eastern Europe the locals are using Pheromax which is kind of outdated when i google it but it is very popular here is it that good ?

3. I just ordered Aqua Vitae i heard it was awesome what pheromones do you recommend
I really want to find 1-2 which i can use at daytime and nightclubs as well.
06-01-2021 3:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Artemis
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Hi experienced users !
06-01-2021 4:49 PM

I'm not exactly experienced but as far as application goes it seems like everyone has a different dosage. I would say if it's working for you that's all that matters! I have bought some stuff from both love scent and love potions and my favorite of the 2 is love potions. They have a ton of different scents and blends and they even sent me some free samples.
If I were you I would read up on the individual properties of each pheromone and then try to find a blend that has a mixture of what you're interested in. The people that formulate the blends put a lot of thought into balancing them out and if it has what you're interested in then it's kind of like they made it just for you!
06-01-2021 4:49 PM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-01-2021 5:46 PM

GOA in big doses over a long period of time can cause lethargy and even depression. Androstadienone
So be sure to take a break.

Aqua Vitae is a great choice for day or nightime game.

Good luck

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-01-2021 5:46 PM
yehjawani
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2021 5:59 PM

RussianWolf Thanks Mate !

Any suggestions how to apply Aqua ?
06-01-2021 5:59 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-01-2021 7:26 PM

(06-01-2021 5:59 PM)yehjawani Wrote:  RussianWolf Thanks Mate !

Any suggestions how to apply Aqua ?

Yes, 8-10 drops spread around neck, behind ears, forearms, wrists and top of hands. If you got the roller then just slather it on and go.
AV made me a believer

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-01-2021 7:26 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-02-2021 8:05 AM

Welcome to Pherotruth.

(06-01-2021 3:34 PM)yehjawani Wrote:  1. Is grail of Affection good to use in daytime ?
I've used it myself and found it to be a decent all-around kind of product. My prognosis on such matters is that what works for you well should serve you well in just about nay situation. Some pheromone,s however, do lend themselves better to nightlife than others. My experience with the Grail has been that it is mainly attraction with some social and sexual added in, so one can readily adapt to just about any scenario.

As a caveat though I don't 'game' or partition off strategies and tactics where X is for day and Y is for night. I pick what personal facet/ vibe I want to enhance with my personal aura and then practice my ABC's (Always Be C-ducing).

(06-01-2021 3:34 PM)yehjawani Wrote:  Am i Applying it right like 6-10 drops around my neck
3-4 drops wrists
and 5-6 drops on my clothes is that too much or ?
That depends. Have you found your sweet spot yet? One's sweet spot is the amount of dosage of any particular pheromone that works well for them, personally. I would think that for beginning that upwards to 20 drops would be too much; but that depends on you. Most of the manufacturers have a recommended beginning dosage. It is best that you start there and then increase one or two drops until you find your sweet spot.

Heavy applications run the risk of what is termed 'overdose'. This means that you have increased your overall mien so much that it becomes a parody of your intentions, is unrealistic, or just seems off. Also, you have diminishing returns on heavier applications after a certain point so more is not necessarily more.

(06-01-2021 3:34 PM)yehjawani Wrote:  2. Which pheromone can get you laid like crazy ? In eastern Europe the locals are using Pheromax which is kind of outdated when i google it but it is very popular here is it that good ?

I don't know anything about the Pheromax, so I cannot comment upon it, As to the rest, your answer is All and None. Pheromones do give you an edge, but they do not alter reality. When it is all said and done it you YOU plus the pheromones, not the pheromones. If you are calm, confident, and socially adept you'll do much better with pheromones than somebody who is none of these things.

As for which pheromones are the most effective for seduction, it is, again, a personal thing. Our body chemistries, physiology, attitude, grooming, posture, poise, personalities, and myriad abstract factors all affect how the pheromones perform on us personally as well as how others perceive us when we wear them. For example many people swear by Bad Wolf; when I wear it people run for shelter. Then there are pheromones that open the pearly gates for me that others claim are snake-oil.

The bottom line is that there is no One-Ring of pheromones; it will be a journey for you. However, most pheromones have a median set of effects that are very reliable guidelines on what you can expect.

(06-01-2021 3:34 PM)yehjawani Wrote:  3. I just ordered Aqua Vitae i heard it was awesome what pheromones do you recommend
AV is good, if polarizing, product. It was actually one of the first ones I ever tried and I still keep it in my personal stock. For others, I personally enjoy TLG, MMM, TKO, Baphomet, GOA, Voodoo, HF, P-Talk, and a host of others. There are so many that I enjoy.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-02-2021 8:05 AM
yehjawani
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-03-2021 7:48 AM

ok Guys !

As RussianWolf suggested i out on AquaVitae but i could not get the results at daytime. I am goodlooking myself and normally now and then i get turnheads.

But last night i went to a concert (maybe a wrong place idk please advise) and there was a lot of smells of smoking, drugs etc.

Maybe that evaporated my smell. I think i had 8-12 drops around my neck, ears hands and so on.

But the attention i was craving was not there though me and friend stopped 2 girls and 1 of them was going crazy and clinging on me so i had a though maybe AV is doing that to her.

If i read AV thread i see that women tend to be clingy like one of the guys said when he was more like 1 on 1 .

or am i doing it wrong ?

Is night club or Bar the scene ?

what has the believing to do with pheromones ?
06-03-2021 7:48 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-03-2021 7:58 AM

(06-03-2021 7:48 AM)yehjawani Wrote:  If i read AV thread i see that women tend to be clingy like one of the guys said when he was more like 1 on 1 .

what has the believing to do with pheromones ?

I like AV, it is a good blend. For me, however, it seems to be hit or miss. Most call it polarizing. When it hits for me it hits hard and strong; when it doesn't, I might as well be wearing water. The experience you related sounds to me very much like a strong positive AV hit.

As for what believing has to do with pheromones; it is actually somewhat of the opposite. Lacking faith or harboring disbelief solidifies one's mindset into attitudes and actions that negate the effects. This is almost imperceptible to the wearer, but we all ultimately know that our actions and mindset can quickly counter most things in interpersonal interactions...such as Game or pickup technique and pheromones. If one approaches anything from the standpoint that it is not going to work for them, they have greatly increased the probability that it will not.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-03-2021 7:58 AM
yehjawani
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-03-2021 8:47 AM

Thanks Gladen.

I am more referring to that i was thinking why is it not working instead of thinking it wont work Laugh1

I ave 2 more on list which i will try Bad Wolf and in Poland here it is Pheromax the german.
06-03-2021 8:47 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-03-2021 9:21 AM

(06-03-2021 8:47 AM)yehjawani Wrote:  Thanks Gladen.

I am more referring to that i was thinking why is it not working instead of thinking it wont work Laugh1

I ave 2 more on list which i will try Bad Wolf and in Poland here it is Pheromax the german.

My personal experience has been that if I'm concentrating on figuring out if a product is working for me, or trying to figure out why it might not be, then I end up interfering with it. A shining example of this, which I have pointed out in the past, is when I wear TLG. If I'm trying to make something happen it just doesn't work well for me; when I just let it all flow naturally it works well for me.

In a certain regard it is almost quantum. Observing the processes and reactions influences them.

06-03-2021 9:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New here, but experienced mtester 6 1,464 02-08-2020 1:49 PM
Last Post: Gladen