Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi everyone !!! Can you help me?
sw72hw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 204
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 73 posts

Hi everyone !!! Can you help me?
10-24-2012 7:32 PM

How's it going guys? I hope life's great with you guys.
I was surfing on the web, and I found about pheromones. They were intriguing, and it lead me to this forum.
You guys may call me SHH. By the way, is there a way to choose to show the nickname instead of the user ID? I mean SHH seems easier than sw72hw....
I am normally shy/reserved and also more observing type than to come and talk person, but I decided to write to this forum, because I would like to get some help choosing the right mones. (Am I using the right jargon?) I don't know this is the right place to ask the question (introduction vs men's area), but hopefully you guys don't mind it even if I am writing it in a wrong place.

To give you some information about myself, I am a male international student from Korea. (22 years old, studying undergrad in Minnesota) I am a small guy, a better description might be a petite guy. (About 5'4''~5'5'', and about 100~105lb). I'm currently looking to be more social, making more friends (don't really have a huge circle of friends, and perhaps no real close friends at this point), increase respect from others (well, I feel that I am getting a good respect, or at least, I don't feel being looked down), and maybe get a date/girlfriend (I'm very interested in dating, falling in love, and perhaps even having sex, but my current priority is higher with the previous points.).

As I said earlier, I am a shy and observant person, so I am not good at initiating conversations. I thought about my current relationship with friends, and it seems mostly that I had to start conversation, and I seem to be the only one trying hard to maintain the relationship. I would like it that people will initiate conversation with me, not me starting it every time, and would like people to try to show some effort maintaining the relationship as well, again not just me trying hard.

As far as my environment goes, I don't know how to describe it, because I am about to try something else, other than studying academics (or studying at a liberal arts college, which is what I am doing now), such as learning how to fly planes, going to culinary school, or learn clinical massage, etc.... I am giving this information, because I read somewhere that the choosing mones depend on the environment.

Anyway, I want to thank anyone reading this long post, and I hope you guys don't mind my poor English. (8 years studying abroad, I still find much room to improve my language). I hope to get to know you guys better, and hopefully someone can give me some recommendation.
Have a wonderful time!
10-24-2012 7:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 299
Thanks received:
264 thanks in 151 posts

RE: Hi everyone !!! Can you help me?
10-24-2012 8:00 PM

Welcome to the forum ! Hopefully the guys can help you out !

Cheers Smile
10-24-2012 8:00 PM
Thanks given by sw72hw
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1360
Thanks received:
531 thanks in 254 posts

10-24-2012 8:04 PM

Welcome to the forum.

You will find that your first step into Pheromones is really a first step into being the best you that you can be.

As I said earlier, I am a shy and observant person, so I am not good at initiating conversations. I thought about my current relationship with friends, and it seems mostly that I had to start conversation, and I seem to be the only one trying hard to maintain the relationship. I would like it that people will initiate conversation with me, not me starting it every time, and would like people to try to show some effort maintaining the relationship as well, again not just me trying hard.

Gonna say it. You will need to change. Pheromones will open doors that you will have to walk through.

You gave good insight into yourself.

With that said. Get some glace from alpha-dream to start out with. That will get people talking. Or get some flirt frome pheromonexs

Keep reading but more importantly get out there and make it happen.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 8:08 PM by paradigmshift.)
10-24-2012 8:04 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, sw72hw
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2105
Thanks received:
1280 thanks in 531 posts

10-24-2012 8:41 PM

Hi, SHH Big Grin Welcome to Pherotruth!

I completely agree with everything paradigmshift said. And I also agree that you would be best off to start with one or two of the more social products products.

I would recommend reading some of the sticky threads on this forum. They explain how mones work, what to expect, what they can and can not do, and how to work with them. The more reading you do, the better off you will be. There are a bunch of things you can do to work with the mones to get better results.

Also keeping a journal on here is a good way to keep track off the results you are getting. Sometimes retrospect can be very helpful. And you might even get some useful feedback from the brilliant and experienced members on this forum. There are lots of great journals on here. You can see how other people progressed.

Have fun!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
10-24-2012 8:41 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, sw72hw
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
2291 thanks in 1096 posts

10-24-2012 9:41 PM

Hey sw72hw, let me start first by saying welcome to PheorTruth, and secondly to say that you can't specify a handle, but I'll be happy to change your username to SSH if you want me to, just let me know.

You've already received some great advice that I'm sure everyoe here would agree with, so abouot the only thing I might add would be that you might want to chck out as 33156's journal here and listen to some of the self help audio's he's posted: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

He's inspired and helped many other members, and I think you could benefit as well. But, take a 5 hour energy drink and down about a pot of coffee before you start, cause I think it'll have you mesmerized and have you occupied for far longer than you could ever imagine. Smile

Enjoy!

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
10-24-2012 9:41 PM
Thanks given by sw72hw

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1196
Thanks received:
2263 thanks in 1124 posts

10-25-2012 7:02 AM

Welcome to the forum. My favorite social is fastburn Glacé. Read as much as you can and ask questions. Good luck!
10-25-2012 7:02 AM
Thanks given by sw72hw
sw72hw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 204
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 73 posts

10-25-2012 10:15 AM

Wow, I didn't expect to get the replies this fast! Thank you all for the advice!
I will definitely read more and will come back and ask more. So far it was recommended that I use Glace or Flirt. I believe that both are social mones, right?
I have a question; would one type of mones be okay for me, or should I think about getting 2~3, to start with?
Well, I'm off to read some of the posts/thread. Thanks again for the advice and cheers!
10-25-2012 10:15 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 682
Thanks received:
487 thanks in 279 posts

10-28-2012 11:26 PM

Welcome!
I second the motion of paradigmshift for opening up and also Halo for Glace by Alpha Dream!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-28-2012 11:26 PM

Share This Thread